Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 38

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 38: You gotta just LOVE misunderstandings
 
The three woke up the next morning and Trunks ran into the bathroom before Goten got a chance. The boy was left standing outside banging on the door,
 
“C'mon man! No fair, this isn't even your house!!”
 
Chichi walked by with a smiled on her face and in a sing-songy voice said, “He's the guest~, that's why he gets to go first~~”
 
Trunks walked out already dressed, “Thanks Chichi”
 
“Finally—“
 
“Nuh uh Goten, ladies first” Chichi said with an evil smile shutting the door in Goten's face
 
“MOM!!”
 
 
 
Trunks walked back to Minako's room and dropped his stuff on the floor before turning to Minako, “Ugh I am so not looking forward to the History… ex… am…”
 
Minako had most of her back to where Trunks was as she was hooking on her bra. She stared wide-eyed at her friend who walked in before realizing what was going on. Goten started walking back to the room and walked up behind the frozen in place Trunks.
 
“Ugh it's gonna take forever before—“Goten realized the situation and yelled out, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING??”
 
“AHHH I'M SORRY!!” Trunks shut his eyes, “I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE CHANGING, I SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED!!”
 
Minako quickly put her school shirt over herself slightly blushing, “It's okay, just an accident”
 
“NO, IT'S NOT MINAKO!!!” Goten brought Trunks down to the ground, twisted his arm behind his back and pressing his face into the wooden floor, “DON'T LOOK DON'T EVEN BREATHE!!”
 
“SHE'S ALREADY DRESSED!”
 
“YOU'RE NOT GETTING UP BEFORE THOSE IMAGES YOU SAW GET ERASED OUT OF YOUR MIND!”
 
Minako covered her mouth with her hands and stared at her brother, “Goten! Stop hurting Trunks!”
 
“THIS PERVERT DESERVES IT”
 
“He's not a pervert!! Whatever… a pervert is”
 
Trunks threw Goten off of himself and got up straightening his uniform. His eyes were closed; lips were pursed together in anger, and cheeks slightly red, “Again Minako, I apologize”
 
“Um it's okay…” she said looking at her feet
 
 
 
The three sat at the breakfast table in silence and Chichi ate along with them staring at each one, “So…” she started
 
“Don't wanna talk about it” the three said simultaneously
 
Chichi raised an eyebrow, “Um… okay…”
 
Goku walked into the kitchen with their purple pet dragon hanging on his head. He sat down at the table and began munching on the delicious food occasionally giving a piece of bacon to Akemi. He noticed that everyone was silent
 
“So um—“
 
“Don't wanna talk about it” the three said in union once more.
 
Minako reached out for some more bacon as did Trunks causing their hands to touch in the process. The two quickly brought their hands back, “Sorry”
 
“AH HA! I KNEW IT!” Goten jumped out of his seat causing his chair to fall backwards
 
“Goten! What are you doing?!” Chichi yelled out
 
“I'm sorry mom but I can't just sit around while my best friend wants to get into my sister's p—” Goten fell backwards onto his back while Trunks, the one who tripped him, continued to eat as if nothing happened.
 
Minako stared at her fallen brother, “Are you okay bro?”
 
“Yeah looks like you slipped” Trunks added with a sarcastic tone.
 
“You… you…” Goten said in an angry voice as he pointed at Trunks
 
'You' will be late you school, now c'mon” ChiChi said as she handed the kids their backpacks.
 
 
 
The three got to school without talking: Goten mad at Trunks, Trunks too embarrassed about today and about yesterday (which, thank Kame, Goten didn't know about), and Minako too scared to speak.
 
Goten followed the two into their homeroom and sat in Trunks's desk next to Minako. Minako sat down with Katashi, in his usual seat, right behind her.
 
“Hey guys… uh… hey Goten… aren't you a sophomore?”
 
“Yeah, but this perv ain't sittin' near my sister”
 
Katashi raised an eyebrow and looked up at Trunks who was standing next to Goten, “Um… you're a pervert now?”
 
“No… there was a misunderstanding and Goten freaked out”
 
“HE SAW HER NAKED!”
 
The entire class stopped talking and looked over at the strange sophomore in the class.
 
“SHUT UP! SHE WAS NOT!”
 
Katashi looked at Minako who covering her face with one hand, “Oh boy…”
 
The class slowly began talking again.
 
“Did he really?” Katashi asked intrigued
 
“No, I was putting on my bra and Trunks came in. It was an accident”
 
“Like hell it was!”
 
“Ahem” the entire class stopped talking and looked over at the teacher standing behind Goten, “I believe if one does not belong in this room, then one should leave.”
 
“Uh…”
 
“Come with me Mr. Son” Mr. Takahashi said bringing Goten out of the classroom and closing the door behind himself.
 
 
 
Morning classes were over and it wasn't before long until afternoon classes ended. The group of friends left at 2:30 and went their separate ways.
 
“Uh hey guys, listen I gotta get some thing taken care off, so I'll just meet you back at the house a bit later.”
 
“Sure, see ya later” Goten said giving his friend a high five, almost too happy that Trunks won't be in the same house as his sister, even for a little bit.
 
Minako waved to her friend as he flew off and the siblings began flying back home.
 
 
 
“Hey guys!”
 
“Gohan!” Minako hugged her brother and then turned to the women sitting next to him, “And you are… Videl!”
 
“Yup,” she smiled, “Nice to see you again Minako”
 
“What!? You remember her name, and forget the name of your own brother?? Gee thanks a lot Minako…I don't think I can ever forgive you now” Gohan said teasingly
 
“No! I'm sorry! I remembered this time!” Minako said
 
Chichi laughed and looked at Goten, “C'mon Goten, give your brother a hug!”
 
Gohan stood up off his seat and the two brothers looked at each other. There was a three second silence until they both did a strange handshake and said, “Yo”
 
ChiChi sighed, “No brotherly love whatsoever…”
 
Minako continued smiled and Goten cracked a half smile as they looked at Gohan and Videl who were both smiling as well… awkward…
 
“So uh… don't you kids have homework to do?” Chichi said as she finished drying the dishes with the kitchen towel.
 
“Oh yes! I have to get started! Are you two going to stay for dinner?”
 
“Yup, I came to see dad anyways, so we might as well stay for dinner” Gohan replied
 
“Okay well see you when I'm done” Minako ran up the stairs and into her room.
 
Goten rolled his eyes, “She scares me, dude… too much like the overly-eager-to-learn version of you”
 
“At least she's not failing her classes like you are” Gohan said with a smirk while drinking the tea his mom gave him.
 
“HEY! I am not failing gym!”
 
“Wow… impressive” Gohan said sarcastically
 
“Shut up…” Goten replied in an angry voice as he made his way upstairs
 
 
END OF CHAPTER 38
(Yeah there wasn't much fighting and evilness, but hey it's was kinda funny ^^)