Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 50

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 50— (happy thanksgiving guys!)
 
And so Minako's first real battle began alongside her incredibly strong friend, Trunks, against this strange yellow-skinned alien man. The three flew in the air with the two saiyens attacking Adriraja from all sides. Minako threw a punch in his chest while Trunks came from behind and kicked him right in the back. The man let out an explosive wave sending the two flying backwards.
 
Trunks and Minako both stopped themselves in mid-air and flew back at him attacking as fast as possible. Trunks still hadn't reached his full power, thinking he didn't need it, but Minako was ever so slowly raising her own. The punches flew faster, the hits were harder, and the throws were farther. Adriraja got kicked in the side by Trunks after getting stunned by Minako's punch right in the face and flew down into the ground.
 
The teenagers were both becoming out of breath as they waiting for their opponent to rise once more. He got up and smirked,
 
“You two are strong… I did not expect you two to be this good; however you cannot surpass me at my full potential.”
 
He stood and began charging up, Trunks got ready to start flying at him, I can't let him get to full power, I have to finish this now— something stopped him. He turned around and saw Minako holding him by the hood of his long-sleeve shirt, “What are you doing?”
 
“C'mon Trunks, this has to be a real fight. Everyone at a hundred percent if they have to. No holding back!”
 
“Jeez Minako, you're just like Goku!”
 
“Thanks”
 
“No!” he pulled her hand off his hood, “We have to end it fast before you get hurt”
 
She jerked her arm away, “Oh I get it, you think you gotta keep protecting me!”
 
“Yes! I hate to admit it, but you can't match up to his level now, let alone what he'll charge up to!”
 
“No Trunks! Just because I can't have super cool glowing blonde hair, doesn't mean I can't fight as well as you!”
 
“Yes it does!! Yes it does!!” the two started to sound like children.
 
Meanwhile the alien man had already charged up. His hair was now green instead of purple, his skin was more orange than yellow, and his eyes had turned dark blue instead of fully black. He seemed more built than before and slightly taller, indication of his power and strength.
 
Before the two had a chance to do anything, Adriraja flew up into the sky and hit Minako right in the jaw making her fly into Trunks. Trunks caught his friend, who repaid him by using his chest as a kick-off mat to fly back at the opponent. He rubbed his chest, ow, and charged up a little bit more, not good, but I don't care what Minako says. This has to end now.
 
Somehow, Trunks flew right past Minako with amazing speed. He was going practically all out now. The two threw incredibly swift punches while Minako floated in mid-air with her mouth hanging open trying to keep up. Trunks got a couple of punches in before getting kneed in the stomach.
 
Trunks was fast enough to throw many punches, but when Adriraja hit, even if it was once or twice compared to Trunks's twenty punches, it felt like a tank running over your entire body. Trunks bent over clutching his stomach, “Ugh…”
 
The opponent took this moment to send his elbow straight into the boy's spinal column and straight into the ground. As soon as he was getting ready to fight Minako, a giant beam of light headed his way blinding him before hitting and slightly burning his body. He remained standing, regardless, and looked at where the beam of light came from.
 
“Dad! Mr. Pickle!” then Minako's smile disappeared when she saw Vegeta with him.
 
Adriraja smirked, “Three against one isn't that fair, but I'll take it.”
 
“Three!? You forgot about me!!” Trunks flew back at the opponent, faster than before, and threw more punches at him. A kick was sent into Adriraja's jaw and then he was thrown by the 16 year-old into the already half-destroyed mountain.
 
Vegeta smirked and crossed his arms, “I told you my son can handle it. Coming here was a sheer waste of time” his eye caught Minako's, “But looks like your offspring can't handle a mere piece of garbage.”
 
“Oh please Vegeta, don't start this again” Goku said covering his face afraid to hear Minako's response
 
“If he's such a piece of garbage, why don't you beat him?” Minako yelled back
 
“With pleasure” suddenly Vegeta went super saiyen and quickly flew at the incoming alien.
 
The Prince of Saiyens was so fast that Adriraja did not expect it and easily got hit hundreds of time before getting punched one last time back into the mountain, destroying what was left. Vegeta appeared right next to the fallen opponent so quickly it was as if he was there the whole time. He picked up the beaten man by the forearm, while in the air, letting him hang almost lifelessly as his free hand began glowing.
 
“Stop Vegeta! Don't kill him!” Goku yelled
 
“I'm not following orders from you, Kakorot!”
 
Goku suddenly appeared next to Vegeta, also in super saiyen and grabbed his friend's wrist, “Let… go…”
 
The alien man fell to the ground and turned back into his original yellow-orange skinned self. Vegeta pulled his hand out of Goku's grip almost too easily and turned back to normal before descending to the ground, soon followed by Piccolo, Goku, and Trunks. Minako realized this and descended as well still in a slight state of shock.
 
Goku grabbed the fallen enemy by the collar of his purple Gi and lifted him up to eye level, “Who sent you here?”
 
“Ha! Like I'd tell you” he spat out
 
“TELL US!” Minako had never seen her usual care-free father so angry.
 
“He wanted the dragon radar” Trunks mentioned before returning back to his usual violet-haired self.
 
“Why do you need the dragon radar?” Piccolo asked.
 
“You are all a bunch of idiots. Let's all think together,” he was mocking them all now, “Why would someone need the damn dragon radar? Hmmm…”
 
“Shut up!” Vegeta yelled, “Oh Kakorot, I am this close to tearing him limb from limb”
 
Goku grabbed the collar with his other hand as well and shook him twice in anger, “Who sent you?”
 
Adriraja laughed and took out a small cylindrical device, about the size of a thumb, with a button at the top from the pocket in his Gi, “I'll see you in hell”
 
Goku let go of him, it was all too quick for anyone to comprehend what was going on. But somehow, in that split second, Goku managed to get everyone together and use instant transmission escaping the area before the device exploded.
 
 
 
When everyone appeared miles away from where they were originally standing, Minako fell on the ground from the unexpected. A huge explosion was heard miles away, and even at such a distance the huge burst of wind was still felt. Vegeta looked down at the fallen Minako whose eyes were wide and staring at the distance with her mouth hanging open.
 
“Silly girl, were you scared?”
 
She was so shocked after everything that she didn't even have anything to say back to the man.
 
Goku kneeled down next to his daughter, “Minako? Are you… okay?”
 
She nodded and used her hand to close her own unresponsive mouth before forcing herself to look away from where the explosion was, “Um… why was everyone… glowing?”
 
Trunks laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head, “Sorry Goku, it was my fault. I didn't have my sword with me, so I had to resort to going super saiyen. I didn't know he was gonna be that strong.”
 
“It's okay Trunks, don't worry about it. Sorry, Minako, I didn't want to tell you about super saiyen because… well…”
 
“Females can't go super saiyen.” Vegeta smirked proudly, “That's why you'll always be inferior no matter what.”
 
Minako looked up at Piccolo and raise an eyebrow. The green man stared at her questioningly, “What?”
 
“I'm trying to picture you glowing gold… it's really hard though. Can you just show me?”
 
“Um… Minako, Piccolo's a Namekian; he can't go super saiyen… only saiyens can.” Trunks replied.
 
Minako then shrugged, “Then I don't see a problem”
 
“Um…” he didn't know how to respond
 
“I'm a saiyen right? I may be half, but so is Trunks and he can go glowy-glowy-woosh-woosh”
 
Everyone stared at her, “Glowy… glowy… woosh… woosh…”
 
Vegeta balled up his fists, “DO NOT GIVE SUCH A RIDICULIOUS NAME TO SUCH A HIGH LEVEL OF POWER!”
 
Goku laughed, “I dunno Vegeta, I kinda like it”
 
He scoffed and crossed his arms, “I'm leaving; I've had it with you circus clowns.”
 
Vegeta took off and Minako got up patting the dirt off of her, “Sorry about that dad, I got everyone into this mess.”
 
Goku ruffled his daughter's hair, “It's okay, at least everything was taken care of quickly.”
 
“Goku” everyone turned to Piccolo, “Don't you think you are taking this way too easily? Someone is looking for the Dragonballs, this guy didn't work alone, I'm sure of it. Maybe we should look around and try to find where his headquarters are.”
 
“Oh I know where!” Minako raised her hand, “They're over there” she pointed that way
 
“How…”
 
“I kinda got knocked out and he brought me to this weird place. It was really cold in there and the floors and ceiling were made of metal. There were shiny buttons everywhere; kind of reminded me of Bulma's gravity room, with weird creatures floating around in different colored liquids.”
 
“That sounds like a lab.” Trunks turned to Goku
 
“Yeah… but who's?” Goku asked not expecting an answer
 
“Maybe we should go check it out” Piccolo offered
 
“Yeah, better do it right now, just in case' Goku agreed.
 
 
 
Following Minako's directions, the four got deeper into the mountains and then to a clearing. It was a bit strange and out of place: a clearing in the middle of giant mountain ranges?
 
Minako flew down in the middle of the clearing looking around. Trunks landed next to her, “It's here?
 
Minako shook her head still looking around, “There was a mountain… right here… and now it's gone…”
 
“Are you sure? Last time I checked, mountains don't just disappear with no traces left behind” Piccolo questioned.
 
“Yeah, I'm positive… It was here…”
 
Goku touched the soil, “It feels kind of soft…”
 
Piccolo picked it up and rolled it around his fingers and the suddenly an idea hit him, “You don't think that explosion…”
 
“Triggered a bomb in the lab?” Trunks finished Piccolo's question
 
“It might have” Goku scratched his head
 
Minako kicked a pebble in the dirt, “But how? When I got there, only that lady was there, but I took care of her. She was really, really weak.”
 
“Are you sure there was no one else?” Piccolo asked
 
“Yeah, otherwise I would've felt the power levels… I think…”
 
“Minako! You know you're bad at that stuff!” Trunks yelled out
 
“I know! But, but…”
 
“Great… now what are we supposed to do?” Piccolo let out a disappointed sigh.
 
“I'm sorry…” Minako apologized
 
“It's okay, don't worry about it” Goku comforted his daughter, “C'mon I think we should all head back home. Chichi and Bulma will flip”
 
“Oh crud… you're right… ugh…” Trunks rolled his eyes at the thought
 
Piccolo chuckled, “Alright well, I'm going to go to Korin to see if he grew some senzu beans. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of them. Also, I'll talk to Dende and other other's at the lookout to see if they seen anything weird lately”
 
Goku nodded, “Good idea, get back to us if you got anything.”
 
The four parted and all went their own ways.
 
 
 
After screams and an hour-long scold Goku and Minako were finally allowed to go upstairs and rest from their day's worth of work.
 
“Hey”
 
Minako glanced at her window after walking back into her room wearing her over-sized sleeping shirt; Trunks was sitting on the window sill staring out at the moon.
 
“Hey, this is a first in a pretty long time” Minako said drying her long wet hair with the towel that lay on her shoulders.
 
“Yeah, sorry I stopped coming by like this. Y'know, training and school and all that stuff.”
 
She nodded sitting down on her bed, “What'cha looking at there?”
 
“The moon, you see it great at your house. But you hardly see it with all the city lights back in Satan City”
 
“Yeah it's pretty bright there” she plopped down on her bed and sighed
 
“What's up?”
 
“The ceiling…”
 
“…what?”
 
“The ceiling”
 
“…oh... OH, no! I meant, what's wrong?”
 
“Oh okay, sorry, it's just can't stop thinking about all the glowy-glowy-woosh-woosh.”
 
“You mean the super saiyen levels we turned into?”
 
“Yeah it seems so cool, and you guys became so much stronger when your hair turned blonde… maybe if I dye mine blonde, I'll be stronger too?”
 
“NO!” he laughed, “It's not like that, we worked really hard to get to that level. Goku was the first one after all, then came my dad… well not really, then came me… technically.”
 
“Technically?”
 
“Never mind, it's a long story. But me and Goten became super saiyen when we were… hmmm… I think I was like nine…and he was eight.”
 
“Whoa! That's awesome!”
 
“Yeah… but we defiantly didn't get it by dying our hair.”
 
Minako sighed and kept staring at the ceiling, Trunks didn't know what else to say, “Hey… um… we should hang out”
 
“Hang out?”
 
“Yeah like… I dunno… like normal teenagers do?”
 
“Um… okay…” Minako was confused by what that meant
 
Trunks scratched the back of his head trying his best not to make the plans seem awkward, “I mean, we can invite the other along… like Katashi, Sumi, Goten… but that'll probably mean Kasumi will come along. Ugh…” he rolled his eyes, he still hated her
 
“They can train with us?”
 
“What?”
 
“Hanging out… you mean… training, right?”
 
“…no…” he laughed, “No, I mean going to an amusement park, to the movies, stuff like that.”
 
“Ohhh… Okay, never been to an amusement park before” she sat up and stretched before facing her friend, “It sounds like fun!”
 
Trunks smiled, “Okay, it's a date” he didn't mean for that word to be used and panicked, “I mean… not a date… I mean like a…. a friend date. Yeah! But defiantly not a date.
 
“Right…” Minako just nodded confused
 
She yawned and her eye started drooping closed, and Trunks said, “Oh sorry, I should leave, it's late. I'll stop by your house tomorrow morning, okay?”
 
Minako nodded her head sleepily with her eyes already closed before her upper body clasped on the pillow. Trunks chuckled, Idiot…she'll get cold… he lifted her up slightly and covered her with the blanket. The 16 year-old boy put one foot on the window sill getting ready to fly back home, but not before looking back at his `friend' once more.
 
END OF CHAPTER 50
(Lots of commotion going on in the next chapter ooooo can't wait)