Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The legacy begins ❯ Show your true power!!! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Show your true power!!

The mourning started normal, no problems until Tyler came in the kitchen and told every one to follow him. They all followed him until they reached a hillside and Tyler said something and the hill opened up and they walked in. the room was huge and there was a machine in the corner.

Tyler: welcome all to a special training room.

Lance: what is so special about this place?

Tyler: we can control the weather and the gravity in here.

Mia: how?

Tyler: the weather is threw geothermal energy, only the scientists know about the gravity

Lance: …….

Zach: this place is great.

Tyler: (sees lance glaring at him) ……..

Keno: yes this is great!

Zion: how many people at a time?

Tyler: (still glaring at lance) two only.

Lance: (smirks) well let's try it out.

Everyone but Tyler and Lance leave the room.

Tyler: okay, GRC level five!

Lance: GRC?

Tyler: gravity room computer GCR and level five is five times normal gravity.

Lance: now that I know, GCR level ten now!

Tyler: man it is a work out just to stay up.

Lance: (still standing firm) let's begin.

Lance and Tyler start to fight, but soon realize in ten times gravity up can't really fly or hit some one into the air. The fight consisted of more tactical moves not speed. Lance tried a flying kick but didn't stay in the air long and when he came down he was right in front of Tyler. Tyler punched his in the gut so hard he still skidded backwards. With that lance turned into a super saiyan and so did Tyler. Even though it was still hard with the power boost they started to fight in the air. They landed exhausted but satisfied with the training.

Tyler: lance, can you turn into that one form?

Lance: I don't know how.

Tyler: you were so mad and sad all in one. I know, lance close your eyes.

Lance: okay now what?

Tyler: imagine the fight with Sontag and Montag. And what happened that day.

Lance: …… (Hair starts to rise up)

Tyler: okay do you remember what happened to Mace and Colt?!

Lance's hair turns gold and his eyes turn green.

Tyler: now picture what happened on your birthday. And think of all of those people who died that day. Imagine those slaves Colt's grandmother, an old lady working in a mine.

Lance's energy starts to grow bigger around him and lightning bolts zap around his body.

Tyler: now imagine your mom. That's right your mother a sweet kind and gentle person being captured by tundra's men and put into slavery. Your mom being whipped because she is too weak to do her slave job can you imagine it!? Your friends and family being killed in front of your very eyes. Never hearing from your grandparents ever again all your aunts and uncles all died.

Something snaps in lance's mind and he starts to scream at the top of his lungs. Lightning starts to launch from his body his arms begin to get buffer. And with one big boom, super saiyan two lance is born. His entire hair strait up in the air, his eyes filled with anger and rage but controlled. But just as before lance faints after only a minute of his newly formed power.