Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Show ❯ Part 1: Face to Face ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Why I'm I constantly forced to say that I don't own the one thing I've always wanted in my life? It just isn't fair.

AN: I really don't have anything to say. It just doesn't feel right not to have an author's note.

* * *

The Z family entered the lavish looking lobby in their usually formation (an: you know what it looks like: Goku in front with everyone walking in a V shape behind him). It was where all the other premium package holders had entered.

"I think the party is through that door," Videl said from her husband's side.

"Then let's go," Goku said turning in that direction.

"I don't want to go to the party. I want to find out what's going on," Vegeta said.

"Dad, I think Vegeta's right. We should find someone who can take us to the ladies in the show," Gohan said logically.

Goku nodded his head in agreement then began looking around for someone who could help them. He spotted a rather plump looking woman with a long blond French braid and crystal blue eyes. As she walked past them, Goku stopped her by lightly tapping her shoulder. She stopped and smiled pleasantly at them.

"Can I help you?" she asked in a thick Swedish accent.

"Yeah. We were wonder if you could show us where the ladies from the show are," Goku said.

`They really don't think it's that easy to see Mrs. Ashley do they?' the woman thought. Instead she said, "Well I'm Inga, head of housekeeping here at Magic Mansion. And you are?"

Goku smiled brightly. "I'm Goku and this is my wife ChiChi. Next to her are Vegeta and Bulma. Behind them is my son Gohan and..."

Inga's eyes widened. `They're all crazy,' she thought as the man with the crazy haircut continued his introductions.

* * *

Mona ran her comb through her hair one last time. She then slipped her hands into her white gloves. She looked herself over critically in the full-length mirror.

"Do I have to wear the gloves?" she asked.

"Does Vegeta wear gloves?" Ashley asked as she slipped into her blue heels.

Mona rolled her eyes and began running her hands over her dress. All the dresses were designed the same, they were spaghetti strapped and form fitted at the top and flared at the bottom so that they swayed when they danced. The difference though was the colors. Each woman's dress matched the color of her male character's clothes. Mona's dress was a dark navy blue with white shoes and white gloves. She turned and looked at her friends. They all looked ridiculous but with what Leaza had to work with color wise, she'd done a great job.

Ashley walked next to Mona and looked at herself in the mirror. An orange dress with blue shoes was not her ideal outfit but those were Goku's colors after all.

She turned around, now standing right next to Mona, and said, "Are you ladies ready?"

Alisa, green dress and black shoes (Saiyaman Outfit), smiled brightly, "Yep."

Jasmine, wearing a dark blue dress with light blue shoes and a white cape, looked at Ashley, "Who's greeting the guest, Ashley?"

Everyone became quiet. They loved their fan but it was still a little embarrassing when they got so excited about meeting them. Ashley looked at Isabella, wearing a red dress with tan shoes (Krillin's current outfit) who quickly shook her.

"I did it last show Auntie Ashley," she stated.

"Well if you did it last show and Leaza," she looked at the blond princess in the pink dress and pink shoes, "did it the time before that, then it must be either Tina's or Daisy's turn," Ashley finished looking at her granddaughter.

Tina was wearing a silvery blue dress with matching shoes and two ball shaped earrings hanging from her ears (an: Tina is so many characters that I decided to dress her only like the Supreme Ki). She turned to Daisy her eyes pleading.

"Please do it this time Daiz. Pleeaassee," she begged.

Daisy chewed her lower lip. "Well...okay," she said. She walked over to one of the full-length mirrors and ran her fingers through her normally red hair. She had left it lavender to symbolize Trunks and was wearing a blue dress with orange shoes for Goten.

Giving her hair one last fluff, she headed for the door. She turned just before exiting and said, "I'll send Inga for you guys once most of the people get here." With that she headed out the door.

* * *

Daisy walked down the hall thinking of what a pushover she was. As she rounded the corner, she noticed a very distress looking Inga talking to a group of people who were dressed like the Dragonball Z characters.

`The lengths some fans will go to,' she thought. At that moment a piece of lavender hair fell into her face. As she moved the piece back into place and smiled at her own hypocrisy. She made her way over to the group.

"... now listen here," she heard Inga say, "there is no way you can see Mrs. Ashley before the party."

"Are you telling me what I can and can't do?" said the guy dressed as Vegeta.

Before they got into a serious argument, Daisy decided to interject.

"Is there a problem Inga?" she asked.

"Yes there is! These crazy people want to talk privately with Mrs. Ashley and I told them they couldn't but they won't listen..."

"It's okay Inga," Daisy said trying to calm the woman. She turned to the group. Up close they didn't look like they were wearing costumes. "Can I help you?" she asked now a little unnerved.

A young man that looked a lot like Gohan stepped forward and said, "Look, Miss, I know this all sounds crazy to you, but if you'll let us talk with you, maybe it will help us all straighten things out."

Daisy looked at him for a moment then nodded her head. "Inga," she said over her shoulder, "go get the rest of the ladies will you? Tell Ashley I'll be in the waiting room."

Inga was about to protest but then changed her mind. "Yes princess," she said as she hurried away.

"Princess?" Vegeta said, his interest perked.

Daisy smiled then said, "If you'll follow me I'll show you where we can all wait for the others." She turned and lead the way.

Gohan looked at his father who shrugged and followed Daisy down the hall. The rest followed him.

* * *

Ashley walked down the hall with the others behind her. Inga had been so upset that she really hadn't been able to tell them what was going on. All she had been able to make out was Daisy. Weirdoes. Waiting room.

As they entered the room, they were shocked by what they saw.

"Daisy?" Ashley said questioningly still staring at the group.

Daisy stood from her chair and smiled at Ashley. "There are some guest to see you, Ash."

Ashley walked further into the room. "You all can't be who I think you are."

"That depends on who you think we are?" Vegeta said.

Ashley stood staring for a moment and then her brain kicked into action.

"Daisy, Leaza, will you take the children to the playroom and introduce them around. The rest of you ladies will you take everyone except," she paused for a moment looked at two of the dark hared men, "Goku and Vegeta," she said after a moment, "to the ballroom. There's no reason everyone should miss the party."

"Yes Ashley," they murmured as they went about their assigned tasks. As they were walking out the door, she stopped Mona. "I think it's only right that you stay."

Mona threw a glance at Vegeta and nodded her head. "I think you're right."

Ashley turned and looked at the two men standing before her. "Well gentlemen, it seem we have a lot to talk about. If you'll follow us we'll go somewhere where we won't be disturbed."

Ashley turned and walked out the door with Mona behind her. Vegeta and Goku looked at one another then Goku shrugged his shoulders as if to say `what else can we do'. Vegeta grunted in response then they followed the two women out the door.

* * *

Well the two worlds have finally met. I hope you all like it so far and I'll see you next chapter. Don't forget to review. And thanks for reading.