Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ They Have Arrived ❯ When Tournament Bells Ring ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
They Have Arrived

Disclaimer: All well known DBZ chars don't belong to me but to Akira and the animatio stuido whom poduced it so we Americans could watch it. So sit back and enjoy the show because the movie is on me!

With that said & done, on with the show! Let's blow this taco stand!
Two girls stand back to back on an rocky oucroping, one with bat wings and the other with angel wings. As they open their eyes and look up, their bodies give off a elctric energy that spreads through out the areas and wipes the area flat clean like a chalk board...

PS:
To learn more about Angelina EarthHart and Anyanka FireStone, just head over to the Thundercats fanfics in Cartoons and look at "Book 6: Trials and Trivulataions" and "Around Town"
____________
They Have Arrived
3) When Tournament Bells Ring
AJ Angelique

So time passed and everyone trained at their best for the World Martial Arts Tournament. Finally, the day arrived and everyone gathered for the tournament. Once everyone was reuntied and signed in, the adults went off to the Elimination Arena where Videl was impatiently waiting for Gohan, who was dressed as Saya Man today.
"Gohan, we've got a problem," Videl said anxiously.
"Videl," Gohan said almost yelling.
"Sorry but you won't believe who's here," Videl said.
"Anyanka and Angelina?" Gohan asked.
"How'd you know?"
"They're right behind you," Gohan said as he pointed. Videl blinked twice and turne around to see Anyanka was right in her face.
"Agh!" Videl shouted and jumped back as Anyanka giggled.
"Sorry about that Videl," Anyanka said with a grin as Angelina let out a weary sigh.

Today both girls were wearing matching out fits of rugged blue jean shorts, hiking boots, fingerless gloves, sports bras under button up denim blouses, and headbands tied over thier markings. The only differences was that Anya was dressed in red in a red top and headband while Angelina wore a purple top and headband.

"So, who are your friends here Gohan," Krillian asked.
"This here is Videl and these are..." Gohan said as he gestured to Videl and turned to the other girls only to find them not where they were the last time he saw them. Gohan looked around confussed. Videl tapped him on the shoulder then pointed over to Goku where he looked and saw the two girls hovering around Goku as they poked his halo.
"Wow! It's real!" Anyanka said.
"I told you they existed but would you belive me? Noooo," Angelina said.
"Uh, would you please mind," Goku said, a bit nervous.
"Oh, sorry Son Goku," the girls said and they flaoted back to the floor.
"How do you know my name?" Goku asked and the girls smiled.
"We know that and who you all are," Angelina said.
"But, how?" Piccilo asked. Anyanka turned to him with a grin.
"That's...a secret," she said with a wink and both girls walked away.
"Gohan, just who are those girls?" 18 asked, unerved.
"Angelina EarthHart and Anyanka FireStone," Gohan simply said.
'Odd, why do those names sound familar,' Goku asked.

A few moments later, once everyone was in the Elimination Arena and the Junior Division was begining, Hercule came out to beging the elmination round which was merely an test of strenth of hitting a giant punching machine. The trick was to get within a certin level around Hercules score and you could fight in the finals. Yet the while he was out there, Angelina and Anyanka both glared at him with these looks that read 'we know the truth about you' and the moment he had entered his score and made a show of himself he qucikly left.
'Man, those girls were creepy, I wonder what's up with them,' Hercule thought as he went to his dressing room to await the outcome of the Juniors Division.
Meanwhile, everyone was being called up in the order of their signing in that morning. Yet oddly enough, the sisters were called before Vegetta got his turn.
"Now remember sis, don't use your full strength because V is the one to break it today," Angelina said in a warning tone.
"Uh sis, he's right over there," Anyanka said and gestured to the left. Angelina looked to see Vegetta was only ten feet away and she blushed as Anyanka walked up to the machine as she was jeered on by some of the guys.
"You wanna see my power?" Anyanka asked as she balled up her hand into a fist and she let it fly at the machine very quickly only to make it stop an inch away from the machine. Yet the force of her thrust is very stong and Anyanka is able to get one point less than Hercule. While everyone looked on in shock, Anyanka smiled proudly.
"The...the machine must be broken or something," one judge said.
"No it's not. The machine was tested three times this morning by Hercule himself. So by saying that the machine is broken is the same as saying he's weak," Anyanka refutted.
"I'm not saying that," the judge said.
"Fine, my score stands as it is then. Sis! I think you're next!" Anyanka said and went over to her scowlig sister as the judge read the papers and found that she was right.
"Show off," Angelina said.
"Don't think I liked saying that. Ugh, I think I'll be washing my mouh out for at least a week," Anyanka said with this look of pure disgust on her face. Angelina giggled before she dashed over to the machine and then hopped up the steps as the judges blinked twice at her childish behavior.
"Ready, go," Angelina said and she just flicked her finger at the machine. The mechism bounced back and she got a score one point more than Hercule's which made her grin proudly.
"Uh Miss...could you please try that again," the judge said. Angelina looked at him a bit stunned then sighed exasperated.
"Fine," Angelina said.
'Let me do this alone this time, k?' Angelina thought.
'Fine,' Angelique replied and sat back this time. Angelina actuall hit this time but still lightly and she got the same score.
"Uhhh, I think that will do," the Judge said. Angelina smiled, bowed, and then skipped down the steps over to her sister.
"You had help the first time, didn't you?" Anyanka asked.
"Well what did you expect me to do? Lick it?" Angelina asked and she heard Angelique burst laughing in the back of her head as Anyanka sighed. Vegetta laughed lightly at the image of the girl licking the machine and still getting the same score before he was called up where upon he proceded to go up to the machine and pucnched off it's bolts and into the far wall! While everyone looked on stunned, the sisters were laughing their heads off!

While the rest of the Z crew decided to go ahead and watch the Junior division, Angelina and Anyanka hung out againt the backwall and waiting for Videl and Gohan. While Angelina sat on the floor in Indian stlye, Anyanka stood up as she leaned against the wall with her arms behind her head as they cushioned it form the wall.
"Tell me again why we're waiting for them?" Anyanka said, a bit annoyed since an half ousr had passed and the stupid mechanics were adjusting the spare machine every minuet.
"Why do I hear an echo? This isn't an empty room," Angelina said and Anyanka glared at her.
"You know very well that it's only polite that we stay and wait here for our friends," Angelina said. Anyanka pouted at this as she saw that the line finally moved after two minuets.
"If this keeps up, he'll miss his brother in the damn finals," Anyanka said agrivatedly.
"You know very damn well what fate has in store..." Angelina started to say but stopped when Anyanka held up her right hand and began to wag the index finger back and forth like a metranome. Angelina followed it with her finger and saw what her sister was secretly poiting at. To her right, Yamu and Spopovitch were watching them eyes as cold as stone. To her left was Shin and Kabito. Angelina smirked as she closed her eyes and bowed her head a bit.
"I forgot about them for a moment there between the two of..." Anyanka started.
"Remember, they're not to supose to see the truth untill those two face off in the tournament," Anyanka said and Angelina nodded as the four looked on confussed. After two more people had their chance, Anyanka yawned and moved away from the wall.
"I'm thirsty. I'm going off for a snowcone," Anyanka said.
"What!?" Angelina excalimed and looked to see Anyanka walking away with one hand in her pocket and the other waving at her.
"I'll bring you back one as well," Anyanka said and Angelina pouted.
'I don't want to be left alone here with those two freaks over there,' Angelina thoguht, her mental voice in a whine.
'Do you really blame the girl? She's not really the most patient person in the world,' Angelique replied as she began to surface more in the body they shared and flecks of purple began to show themselves in Angelina's eyes.
'I hope she brings back something fruity,' Angelique said as she made the body lick it's own lips.
'Angelique, careful! You're making us look like we're lusting after one of those muscle bound men,' Angelina yelled with a hint of disgust to her voice.
'Oh please, don't tell you like being in the same place as all these men,' Angelique replied she made the body smile.
'Oh please like I would latch myself onto one of them. You saw how they treated Anyanka and 18. I refuse to demote myself for anyone,' Angelina as her eyes looked on at the other men in disgust. Just then, Angelina heard Angelique laugh.
'What's so funny?' Angelina asked.
'Look right,' Angelique said. Angelina turned to the right and saw the stunned look the Kai's face. Angelique then made the mouth smile.
'Now children, what have we learned today?' Angelique thought.
'Never enter the mind of a girl like us, you never know what you'll find,' Angelina replied with a wink and the Kai looked away as Angelique laughed.

next) Blood Dance

The Tangeled Web
www.geocities.com/neo_angel444/tweb_home.html