Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be ❯ Surprise Visitors ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be

        Chapter 6. Surprise Visitors

        "What do you mean you can't tell me where she is?!" Yamcha yelled at the saiyan in front of him.

        "I'm sorry but that is classified information for low class non saiyan soldiers." Kristy said calmly and coolly then tossed her shoulder length black hair.

        "What do you mean classified?! Why you little . . . Let me at her! Let me at her!" Yamcha said trying to lunge at Kristy but was held back by Krillin.

        "Come on Yamcha let's just go. We don't want to make trouble." Krillin said trying to convince his friend to leave.

        "Kristy what the heck is going on in here?!" Leash said as she stormed in, Gohan right behind her.

        "Oh Princess Alicia, I'm sorry but . . . Well these non saiyans want to know where someone is and I told them that was classified information for them." Kristy explained nervously.

        "I'm not a saiyan."

        "Yes I know but . . ."

        "Krillin! Yamcha! Am I glad to see you guys!" Gohan said and ran to hug his friends."

        "Gohan are these your friends?" Leash asked curiously.

        "Yeah, this is Krillin and Yamcha. They were friends with my daddy." Gohan informed.

        "Well any friend of yours is a friend of mine.” Leash smiled. “Kristy!" She bellowed at the female saiyan.

        "Y-yes Princess Alicia." The normally sarcastic girl said submissively.

        "Tell these gentle men what they want to know, now! Come on Gohan lets go find your mom." Leash went to a door behind the desk Kristy was sitting in. "This is where they keep the records Gohan." Leash said and walked inside. Gohan followed suit after saying good bye to his friends. He was going to ask Leash about being a Princess but after seeing what happens when you're on her bad side he wasn't sure he wanted to know. Gohan was very glad she wasn't a saiyan.

        "Y-yes your Highness." Kristy said then stuck her tongue out at Alicia while her back was turned. Spoiled little brat! Just because Prince Vegeta is nice to her she thinks she can boss us around.One of these days! Just you wait 'princess'.

        *Diiiiing Dooooong*

        "Alright I'm coming. I'm coming." Bulma said as she walked to the door and opened it. Bulma froze. She didn't know why this person was here, at her door of all places. "V- Vegeta I-I . . . What are you doing here?" Bulma stuttered.

        "I decided to take a rain check on that offer you made last night." Vegeta said stepping in and looking around.

        "Oh of course, sit sown and I'll make some tea." Vegeta sat down in a big arm chair as Bulma put a pot of water on the stove. There was silence until the tea kettle was heard. She gave Vegeta a mug of steaming tea and sat down with one herself.

        "Woman."
Vegeta said slowly.

        Bulma sighed. He will never use my name will he? "Yes Vegeta?"

        "I guess the reason why I'm here is . . ." Vegeta hated using these words. "I mean . . . I need your . . ." Just then the door bell rang again.

        "Hold that thought." Bulma said to Vegeta. "Yes I'm coming. Who is it?" Bulma said as she opened the door.

        "Hey Babe what's shaken?" Said a smug voice.

        "YAMCHA!" Bulma screamed and hugged him tight.

        "Long time no see huh? Hey who the hell is that?" Yamcha questioned gesturing toward Vegeta.

        "And I might ask who the hell you are? What are you doing here any way? Low class non saiyan soldiers like yourself are not allowed in this part of the palace." Vegeta snapped coming up behind Bulma.

        "Well sorry your Highness." Yamcha said with mockery.

        "You will address me as Prince Vegeta, is that clear? And what ever you're here for . . ." Bulma cut Vegeta off.

        "Please Vegeta he's my friend." Bulma looked up at him with big blue eyes.

        "Friend or not he needs to learn more respect. I'll be back tomorrow." Vegeta then walked passed Bulma and Yamcha brushing past him slightly.

        "But you said you had to tell me something." Bulma said trying to coax him back.

        "It can wait." Vegeta called over his shoulder and left down the hall.

        "Thanks a lot Yamcha!" Bulma yelled and hit him in the head.

        "Ouch! You haven't seen me in months and this is how you treat me now?!" Yamcha whined.

        "It's your entire fault! Vegeta needed to ask me something." Bulma took a deep breath. "Just leave me alone and go." She sulked.

        "But Babe?" Yamcha protested.

        "Don't Babe me! Just go!" Bulma ordered. So Yamcha left with his tail between his legs.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N: Yamcha doesn't have a tail does he? He doesn't have anything between his legs! lol