Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Tienshinhan Awakening: ❯ Farewell Earth ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Tienshinhan Awakening:
Chapter One
Farewell Earth

After the Buu Saga it seems as if Tienshinhan had completely faded away but after his encounter with Buu he realizes he pales in comparison to the Saiyans and Nameks.
He trains fiercely, and finds that closing the gap between the races is far beyond his knowledge. At the end of the BUU SAGA his Power Level: 3,700,000Max now 5 Years have passed.

“TRI BEAM HA!!!!” (EXPLOSIONS)
Thinking (Damnit no matter what I do I- I- I’m just not strong enough.)

Tien collapses from exhaustion and Chaozu rushes to his aid. While unconscious Tien relives every significant battle he’s ever fought and lost.

Dreaming (I’ve fought many opponents and I’ve lost more then I’ve gained. (Drum,
King Piccolo, Nappa, Android 17, Cell & Cell Jr., Bojack’s Henchmen and Buu. I’ll never be as strong as Goku and I’ll never face him as an equal again I want prove my worth as a martial artist but how? HOW!!??)

Tien awakes.

“Tien are you okay?”
“Yeah, how long have I been out Chaozu?”
“Only one day but don’t worry The 26th Tenkaichi Budoukai is coming up.”
“I’m not participating.”
“Why Tien?”
“I’m sure Goku will be there and if Goku is there so will Vegeta.”“But, Tien what about All the training you’ve done it’s been five years and...”
“Yeah 5 years Chaozu, Korin tells me that my max power level is 7,450,000.”
“See Tien you have improved.”
“Not much improvement compared to the others.”
“So, Are you going to train more?”
“Yes and No.”
“I have to see Dende first and then I’ll have that answer. Stay here Chaozu I’ll be back.”

Tien flies to the lookout without haste and as he flies he ponders his true decision.
After awhile he sees the lookout over the horizon and soon arrives.

“Well, Tien what a pleasant surprise.”
“Hello Mr. Popo is it possible that I can speak with Dende.”
“Of Course, he’s in the great hall.”
“Thank You Mr. Popo.”

Tien walks deeper into the lookout and finds Dende mediating.
“Hello Dende I don‘t mean to disturb but can I have a word with you.”
“Oh don’t worry its no bother.” “What is this about Tien?”
“I want to become stronger and it seems to be beyond my knowledge.”
“Well Tien you’ve pretty much been thru all training the lookout has to offer.”
“I know but I was hoping there was some Namekian training Tactics that you..”
“Tien!”

Before Tien can finish his sentence a deep voice calls out to him from a distance. Tien turns to look and is surprise to see its Piccolo.

“Piccolo I didn’t know you were up here.”
“Yes, this is where I spend most of my time now. Humph, I can sense you’ve gotten stronger, Yet you feel it’s not strong enough, right?”
“Right As always Piccolo.”
“Well, I respect you as a martial artist and you’re relentless quest to improve impresses even me.”
“Thank you Piccolo, that means a lot coming from you, but......”
“But, you want to become stronger so you can face off against Goku one more time.”
“Yes, Yes, Can you help me Piccolo?”
“I think so, if your really serious about you’re training.”
“I’ve never been more serious.”
“Okay then, there is a Namekian technique called Saichirou-sama Charge. The Elder of Namek used it to unlock Krillin and Gohan hidden potential. I’m sure the new Elder will do the same for you.”
“I don’t know Piccolo that seems like cheating somehow. I want to earn my strength.”
“No, Tien you don’t understand Piccolo’s right The Elder Namek can help you harness your inner potential. He has the power to tap into the uncanny ability you humans seem to have.”
“What ability is that Dende?”
“In dire situations humans can tap into a hidden force that for a period of time is unstoppable. Gohan has proven that being Half-Human & Half Saiyan.”
“That’s true but, Gohan is still half saiyan and.....”
“Tien, I trained Gohan, his Saiyan instinct allows him to tap into a deeper source but his human half still plays a big part.”
“Okay I’ll go to Namek and see where this goes thank you Dende & Piccolo.”
“Wait Tien, I have something I want to show you.”
“What is it Piccolo?”
“I assume you can still copy techniques with your 3rd eye.”
“Yes I can but the technique has to be with in my basic knowledge.”
“Well, I noticed your multi-from technique has a major fault.”
“Yeah true, I’ve been able to improve it some but not completely.”
“Watch me carefully then, HAAAAA! SPLIT-FORM.”

Tien watches carefully and copy’s the technique exactly. Then both Piccolos begin to speak.

“You see Tien Namekians can divide into two without losing any power but any more then two and the technique becomes unstable.”
“Thank you, Piccolo now let me try. HAAAAA! SPLIT-FORM.”
“Most effective Piccolo I’m sure this will come in handy during my training.”
“I have to be going. I’ll stop by West City to see Dr. Briefs about a Ship.”
“Good, I’ll let The Elder Namek know your coming.”
“One more thing Dende & Piccolo don’t tell anyone about this.”
“Why Tien, I don’t....”
“No Worries Tien, Dende and I won’t tell anyone.”
“Thanks Piccolo, Well I’m off to West City.”

Tien flies off in the direction of West City with a New Challenge on his mind.

“Piccolo don’t you thank we should tell Goku?”
“No Dende, Tien has been on a peaceful quest to fight Goku again and I want to respect that. Tien has contributed even when he could’ve died in the process of his contribution. He is a human but also the strongest human on Earth.”

Tien flies as fast as he can to reach West City and while on his way he’s contacted by Chaozu telepathically.

“Ah, Tien where are you?”
“I’m headed for West City Chaozu what’s the matter.”
“Well um, I guess it can wait.”
“Okay, See you later.”

Mean while on New Planet Namek

“Elder, The human Tien is the one coming to Namek he is honorable and....”
“Dende, Dende, Dende, Any friend of yours is a friend of ours.”
“Thank you Elder.”
“No thanks needed; we will prepare for his arrival.”
“Elder Namek a word.”
“Yes Neacko.”
“I wish to start my search for the mystic dragon balls of Namek.”
“Neacko you’ve reached a high level for a Namekian but what you have in strength you lack in experience. You have never experienced life and death combat. We are in peaceful times and there no need for an ancient warrior’s quest.”
“Yes, Elder Namek but I want to prove myself as a warrior. I‘m the fourth strongest Namekian on the planet and I‘m....”
“Neacko, we will talk about this more later I promise. Right now we must prepare for our guest.”
“Guest?”
“Yes, the Earthling Tienshinhan needs enlightenment.”
“Yes Elder.”
Thinking (I plan on enlightening myself and I’ll prove my strength to everyone.)

Back on Earth Tien arrives at Capsule Corp.

“Oh hello Tien?”
“Hi Mrs. Briefs.”
“What do we owe the pleasure?”
“I’m here to see Doctor Briefs.”
“He’s In his lab Honey, would you like a cookie while you walk.”
“No thank you, I’m going to head to his lab now.”
“Okay dear, it was good seeing you.”

Tien runs back to the lab and heading back there he runs into an old opponent.

“Ah, the Earthling Tien.”
“Vegeta!”
“Why are you here in my house earthling?”
“I have business here.”
“If you’re looking for an invention to make you stronger give it up, you and your other earthling friends are hopeless.”

Tien walks past Vegeta with his head down but just as he passes Vegeta.....

“Hear me and hear well Vegeta, I will face you again one day and I won’t be as forgiving as Goku.”

Tien continues to walk away to his destination. While Vegeta watches and is caught a little off guard by Tien’s remarks. Tien arrives in the lab and speaks with Doctor Briefs.

“Dr. Briefs.”
Surprised by Tien he hits his head on the invention he was working on.

“Ouch! Hello Tien my boy how can I help you.”
“Well Dr. Briefs I was wondering if I could use one of your ships.”“My space travel or earth travel ships?”
“Space Sir.”
“Wonderful I’ve just finish a new prototype ship. Its my best ship by far in terms of room space, travel economy, speed, and build.
Tien bows to Dr. Briefs and thanks him.

“No need for all that Tien all I ask is that you bring the black box back.”
“Yes Sir, and thank you again.”
“When do you want to leave Tien?”
“Tomorrow if possible.”
“Wonderful I’ll buy all the supplies for the ship.”
“Wait, Dr. Briefs I...”
“No, No, I insist after all your testing my ship.”
“Thank you Sir.”
“I’ll be back in the morning, Sir.”
“See you tomorrow Tien.”

Tien rushes off to the mountain where he and Chaozu have made their training ground. While he flies he thinks of the opportunity he’s been given.

Thinking This is what I’ve been waiting for, this is my chance, and soon I’ll face you again Goku.

With his increasing excitement comes his increased speed and in no time he’s back at the mountains.

“Chaozu I have great news...”
“Ahh, Tien we have a guest.”
“A guest?”
“Hi Tien.”
“(Gulp)Launch, what are you, how did you, and why are?”
“I knew I would find you again and this time I’m not leaving your side.”
“But, I’m leaving Earth.”

Both Chaozu and Launch have a surprised response.

“What Tien your leaving Earth but why?”
“I know why, He wants to get away from me. (crying)
“No, Launch that’s not it, If I’m going to become stronger, I have to leave earth.”
“What about me Tien?”
“Chaozu I don’t know what’s out there and I’m not....”
“I know Tien I’m not strong enough and you’d have to protect me.”

Chaozu begins to walk away.

“Wait Chaozu of course you can come I wouldn’t.. I couldn’t do this without you.”
“I’m going too.”
“What?”
“You heard me, you need me, I’ll watch Chaozu and cook for you two on the ship.”
“But Launch I...”
“No buts Tien I love you, I can take care of myself, and I want to take care of you.”
“Okay but one thing first what about your....problem.”
“What problem?”
“Your allergy problem.”
“Oh you mean the other me right?”
“Yeah exactly.”
“I can control the change now and it only happens when I want it to.”
“How did you gain control of the change.”
“Baba.”
“Baba?”
“Y eah, she gave me this potion that cures allergic reactions.”
“Well, I still think it’s to dangerous for you to go.”
“(Crying)!”
“What, Stop crying, Okay, Okay alright but only on one condition.”
“(Whimpering) And what’s that?”
“You listen to every thing I tell you.”
“Okay! I promise.”
“Well, I guess we’ll be leaving tomorrow.”

The next morning comes; Tien, Launch, and Chaozu are at Capsule Corp. While loading there things onto the ship they are surprised by an unexpected visitor.

“What’s up Tien?”
“Yamcha, What are you doing here?”
“I needed Dr. Briefs to take a look and my new cruiser.”
“What are you, Launch, and Chaozu up to.”
“Well, Yamcha we’re leaving Earth.”
“What!, why?”
“I need to become stronger and I can’t do it here.”
“Are you coming back?”“I don’t know?”
“I guess I can understand that, well I guess this is goodbye.”

Yamcha extends his hand and just as Tien is about to shake it Yamcha throws a punch that Tien dodges.

“What’s that about Yamcha?”
“One more time Tien. I want to go all out with you one more time then you can leave.”
“I thought you stop training?”
“I don’t train as intense anymore but I keep in shape.”
“Okay Yamcha your on.”
“Let’s go to Rock Canyon just outside of the city.
“Sure, Chaozu & Launch continue to pack we’ll be back as soon as we can.”
Tien and Yamcha fly to Rock Cannon, While on planet Namek.

“Villager Leader and Protector of the Dragonballs I request to have access to the One Star Dragonball.”
“Neacko, I was not informed by the Elder you were taking this quest.”
“He is very distracted by our arriving visitor and told me to embark upon this quest myself.”
“Very Well, you will find the One Star Dragonball in the Northern Plains.”
Thinking Soon everything I’ve ever wanted shall be realized.

Tienshinhan (Full Power): 7,450,000.”
Yamcha (Full Power): 1,120,000

Tien and Yamcha arrive at Rock Cannon. Tien removes his shirt and Yamcha removes his coat.

“Yamcha I’m going to warn you. I’ve increased my strength since our last fight.”
“I know Tien but this may be the last chance I get to fight you.”
“Yeah, I know what you mean. If I do return it will be to face Goku.”
“Alright then Tien let’s do this.”
“Okay then.”

Yamcha begins to power up and Tien stands calm.
“KA-MA-HA-MA-HAAAAAAA!!!!”

Tien dodges the Kamahamaha and goes on the attack to rush Yamcha. Yamcha’s gone and Tien looks around for him. Yamcha appears in the distance behind him.

“You ready Tien! Haaaaaa Spirit Ball Attack!!!!!!. ”
He hurls his attack toward Tien at high speeds but Tien counters with the after-image effect.

Yamcha Thinking Nice move Tien but I knew you’d do that. I know he hasn’t forgotten that I can guide my move.
Yamcha moves his arms in the motion to redirect the Spirit Ball. Tien reappears frequently dodging Yamcha’s Attack. Yamcha sends his attack straight up into the air and launches at Tien once again. Tien then takes a stand, powers up while placing his hands in front of his chest. He use the Hana Gaeshi Kameha technique to hold Yamcha’s Spirit Ball back. Yamcha puts more power behind it. Tien yells louder and totally deflects it. Yamcha then loses control of his attack and it goes crashing to the ground. Tien then goes on the attack while Yamcha is distracted.

“Spilt -Form! Alright Yamcha no more games.”
“Wait! Tien I give up.”

Both Tiens answer.

“Why Yamcha?”
“Tien, You just deflected my best attack. I new you had become stronger but..”
“Yamcha you can become just as strong come with me to Namek.”
“No way, I’m a lover now not a fighter. Anyway I don‘t have the drive anymore.”
“Yes you do I can tell by how hard you fought.”
“Yeah, my forehead is soaking wet and you haven’t even busted a sweat.”
“Yamcha?”
“Listen Tien you train harder then me and Krillin put together you deserve you’re Chance. Anyway I don’t think Marron will like me just flying off into space.”
“Marron, your new girlfriend?”
“Yeah, she was Krillin’s old girlfriend but know that he’s married....”
“Well that’s great.”

Yamcha then playful leans into Tien.

“So,..... are you and Launch an item now? hmm-hmm.”

Tien blushes and turning bright red.

“No, No, Nothing like that. She just wants to tag along I guess.”“Right, Right, Tien I get it tag along.”

Yamcha flies off snickering and Tien follows embarrassed. While on planet Namek:

“Yes I’ve finally found it. The One Star-Dragonball is mine but obtaining the other might be difficult. I must enlist others. I know exactly where to go.”

Meanwhile Back on Earth Tien, Chaozu, and Launch are boarding the ship.

“Alright are we all set and ready to go.”
“Yeah I think so.”
“Alright everyone buckle your seat belts.”
“Okay Tien.”
“Right Tien My Love.”

(GULP) Thinking Oh, man what I’m getting myself into.

“Tien, take off will be in T-minus 30seconds. Last equipment check.”
“All things seem operational Dr. Briefs ready for take off.”
“Alright, Take off in T-Minus 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 LIFT OFF.”


Tien, Chaozu, and Launch then set off for space and The New Planet Namek unaware of the new dangers and challenges that await them.