Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Bonds (revamped) ❯ Discoveries ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Five: Discoveries

"Sleep?"

"No, bath"

"Sleep."

Piccolo sighed, "Don't even think about it. I don't suppose you can bathe yourself?"

The only answer he got was soft snoring. Piccolo grew irritated; Vegeta was out of harm's way now that he had food in stomach but still he was a mess. He considered just leaving him on the bed and when he woke up he could bathe himself. But after looking him up and down again he decided against it.

Vegeta was a greasy mud ball; he couldn't even discern what color his clothes had originally been. Grime and mud were caked on his small frame making him resemble more a pygmy than a prince, especially with the knotted garland of twigs and leaves tangled in his black flame of hair. Piccolo shook his head, no the little shit had to be washed.

He shut the water off and unwrapped his `prisoner' out of his cape. After a quick glance he noticed that it too was going to have to be cleaned thanks to its former inhabitant. He sighed heavily, now for the fun part. He tried to stand Vegeta up and succeeded momentarily, when he leaned him up against the wall. He slumped over after a few seconds but that's all Piccolo needed to peel his filthy clothes from his body. He silently prayed that Vegeta would not wake up, or if he did, wouldn't remember any of this later.

After freeing the sleeping warrior from his clothes he placed him gently in the tub. Vegeta groaned and shifted, his eyes fluttering open to look dazedly around the room before settling on Piccolo.

`Oh shit,' was the first thought that ran through the Namek's mind. But Vegeta just gave him a lazy smile and leaned back in the water.

He sighed with relief.

"Can you take it from here?"

"Take what?" Vegeta asked naively.

"You know," he motioned towards the soap.

Giggles.

"Oh by the Gods" Piccolo said exasperated, "you seriously don't want me to bathe you, do you?"

"No, I don't need a bath, see?" he said holding up arms, which by the way, were filthy.

Piccolo shook his head in dismay. "Ugh...fine," he uttered in defeat, "but you owe me for this."

"mm…hmm..."

With an exasperated sigh, Piccolo picked up the pitcher, filled it with water and dumped it on the Saiyan's head. His hair fell flat around his face but quickly attempted to regain its vertical position. After a couple more douses of water it stayed relatively flat.

The Namek looked at him with curiosity. Now he knew why Vegeta wore his hair sticking straight up. With his hair laying flat like this, the Saiyan Prince looked a whole 16 years old. But he figured his hair naturally did what it wanted to. Piccolo shook the thought from his head. He began to shampoo Vegeta's hair and was a bit startled to find how soft it was when he expected it to be coarse. He grunted. `Learn something new everyday'. But the thought was pushed aside as he concentrated on his task.

Vegeta's eyes rolled back and he grinned madly, apparently he was enjoying this. If the Saiyan had been in his right mind, Piccolo was sure that there would be a big green blob were he was standing right about now. Luckily, for the both of them, the Prince was still in la la land.

Onyx eyes darted down Vegeta's body. He was a well-muscled warrior, there was no doubt about that, and judging from the numerous scars on his body, he had lived a hard life. Indeed, he was well sculpted, but unlike the other Z fighters, he was compact, lithe, not bulky like Goku or the others. It was no wonder he was so much quicker than all the rest of them. "I guess being small has its advantages," he said to himself. He then mentally smacked himself for looking.

He rinsed Vegeta's hair with the clean water that was coming through the vents. Fortunately, this was one of those tubs that constantly drained and filled with fresh water, which was advantageous, because Vegeta would never get clean otherwise.

He sat the Prince up and soaped up the sponge; now was the awkward part. He hesitated awhile and looked the prince in the eye. Vegeta again grinned at him; obviously he wasn't going to be any help. "Fine," he muttered softly, "the sooner I do this the sooner it'll be over with." Quickly, he ran the sponge over Vegeta's shoulders; the prince sighed and leaned into it. Piccolo was still flabbergasted by his behavior, and had to remind himself on a constant basis that Vegeta had no idea or control over his own actions. He might as well have been a little kid.

Piccolo soaped up his arms, his chest, and returned to his back. The Saiyan was enjoying every second of it judging by the noises he was making. And for some odd reason the little cooing sounds were affecting Piccolo in a way he couldn't put his finger on. It was beyond him, but he found that he didn't mind the noises; in fact, he kind of liked hearing them. As such, he found himself slowing the pace when scrubbing the Saiyan's back.

It was then he noticed the deep gashes that ran along his shoulders all the way down to the small of his back. It reconfirmed his earlier suspicions that the Saiyan Prince had lived a harsh life.

Unexpectedly, Vegeta moved his arms to settle on the sides of the tub. The movement caused his back muscles to flex, and Piccolo found himself staring at them with interest. He again mentally slapped himself-at this rate his brain would be bruised- and continued to scrub. It was then that he noticed a particularly interesting scar.

Resting in the lower recesses of the Saiyan's back was a small circular spot. Piccolo recognized it immediately.

"Vegeta's tail spot."

"Uh-huh, I miss my tail"

Piccolo flinched. He hadn't realized he had said that out loud. He looked away, but Vegeta had closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep again. Piccolo picked the sponge back up and ran it over the tail spot, very gently just to get it clean. He knew how sensitive the Saiyans' tails were, and he imagined this little scar was no different. However, nothing prepared him for Vegeta's reaction.

The Prince moaned low in the throat, almost a growl. Piccolo stopped, figuring he had made him angry. But the Prince whimpered when the sponge was removed. Out of curiosity-purely scientific mind you- he gently ran the sponge across the scar; Vegeta moaned again. The Prince's actions fascinated him. He slowly moved the sponge in gentle little circles, watching the Saiyan closely for a reaction. Vegeta leaned his head back and parted his lips, letting his tongue flick across them briefly.

"uhn...mmmm"

He moaned louder as Piccolo picked up the tempo. The Saiyan leaned back into the Namek's hands, his hips thrusting out of the water, revealing his quite rigid member. And it was then Piccolo, quite avidly, realized the reaction Vegeta was having to his `scrubbing'. He felt a blush creep across his green skin, yet he found the sight to his taste.

His lips parted and he let out a breath, somehow the sponge got discarded and now he found his fingers moving over the spot, slowly caressing then applying slight pressure working the little scar over, causing Vegeta's hips to thrust faster and harder in the water.

His moans were louder, turning into shouts, his eyes clasped shut. The Namek was enjoying this immensely. He felt an ache in his groin as the Saiyan's actions got more and more violent. He took note of every detail, admiring how the water played upon the finely chiseled chest of the warrior. His mouth watered.

With each movement of the prince's hips, the water would splash up against the sides of the large tub higher and higher, threatening to spill over. But it was the Saiyan's moans that were driving him over the edge. At each whimper, sigh, or groan, Piccolo felt his stomach flutter and coil, the heated feeling coming from his nether regions intensifying ten fold. His eyes focused on Vegeta's hips, engrossed on the well endowments of the small stature man. In awe, he silently wondered where he managed to hide all of it. His fingers massaged the spot with more pressure.

Vegeta threw his head back groaning, back arching, raising his hips completely off the base of the tub, water splashing out onto the ground. But the green warrior paid it no heed; his eyes were fixed on Vegeta's pelvis. Pre-cum glistened from the head of the shaft and ever so slowly dripped down to the base. It was at this point that Piccolo completely forgot himself. He reached towards the Saiyan's bucking hips going for the engorged prize. He had this uncontrollable urge to touch it, lick off the sticky liquid at the tip, wrap his hand around it and pump it silly. He had no idea where these urges were coming from and at the moment he didn't care. He licked his lips, now he was only inches from his destination. Suddenly, Vegeta let out a particularly loud moan. It was sweet music to his ears and Piccolo nearly doubled over from the throbbing in his pants.

"Mmm...touch me," a soft plea.

Unfortunately, this startled the Namek and was enough to shake him to reality. His eyes flew open.

`What the hell was that!' his mind screamed. `Oh by the Gods!' His mind raced with fervor. `I'm molesting my best friend!' He felt his stomach twist in sickening knots. `What the hell is wrong with me? Vegeta's near death and I'm taking advantage of him. I'm taking advantage of him?!?! I'm a Namek! I'm not supposed to be taking advantage of anyone, little alone a MALE Saiyan! Oh god, oh god-

Piccolo couldn't register his actions. He sat there frozen, staring at Vegeta looking for a reaction. The Saiyan's eyes remained closed, and his bucking died down and finally stopped. Vegeta gave a disappointed sigh.

"Tease."

Piccolo looked at his friend in horror. `Oh please don't say he was completely alert when I did that to him.' Luck seemed to be on Piccolo's side as he was rewarded by soft snoring. No, Vegeta had no clue what went on; for all he knew it was a dream.

Piccolo finished cleaning the prince in record time and had him rinsed, dried, and dressed within a matter of minutes. He laid him down on the bed.

"I'm going to the abyss," he whispered to himself, "I'm going to the abyss and I'm going to rot for all eternity." He tucked Vegeta in, "I'm so, so sorry."

Piccolo walked away, but a quiet voice stopped him.

"Piccolo?"

The Namek froze in his tracks, his mind hurriedly searching for an explanation.

He slowly turned. Vegeta was looking at him, his eyes focused. Piccolo held his breath. Whatever part of Vegeta's brain that had been rational was now fighting through and gaining in strength. The prince blinked a couple of times trying to focus his eyes on the Namek before speaking.

"You know I'm not good at this," Piccolo looked at the Saiyan stunned, scared to death of what the ending of that sentence would be, "but thank you."

The Namek's mind whirled.

"For what?" he asked after a shaky pause.

"For not allowing me to go out like a coward."

A wave of cool relief washed over the warrior.

"Oh that; don't think anything of it."

Vegeta settled back into the bed.

"Yeah well, thanks anyway. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep." He yawned. "I don't care if the sky's falling down around those pointy ears of yours, you wake me up, I'll kill you in many a nasty way."

Piccolo chuckled despite himself.

"Glad to see you're getting back to your old self."

"Mmm…hmm" Vegeta smirked and then within seconds fell off into a deep sleep.