Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Bonds (revamped) ❯ Confessions and Confusion ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Eight: Confessions and Confusion

It had been a few days, but Piccolo had finally been able to coax Vegeta outside. The Saiyan had spent the majority of his time sleeping or staring out into space. He hardly spoke; he hardly did anything for that matter.

The Namek had tried to persuade Vegeta to spar, train, blast things-anything constructive- yet he wanted nothing to do with it. Finally, after much prodding, he agreed to join Piccolo on a `meditative retreat'. It was the taller man's logic that if the Saiyan was going to mope he could do so outside; anything to get him out of that room.

So now here they sat under the waterfall; the same one Piccolo frequently meditated under before he chose to live at the Lookout. They sat there a few hours, Piccolo mentally training his mind and Vegeta simply staring off into the distance. His jean-clad legs were drawn up, his hands resting in his lap, his dulled eyes watching as the sun got lower and lower in the sky.

Piccolo was having a hard time concentrating with the prince sitting there like a vegetable. He was worried for him, very much so. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he was able to settle his mind and ground himself, so when Vegeta spoke it understandably startled him.

"Was I that bad?"

Piccolo opened his eyes and looked at him curiously.

Vegeta's eyes narrowed in thought.

"I didn't think I was. I never hurt her, I was faithful to her, I always protected her. I raised Trunks along side her. What did I do wrong?"

Piccolo shook his head. He wasn't good at this, but he spoke nonetheless.

"I don't know what happened, Vegeta. I highly doubt it was something you did." He didn't know what to say. "Sometimes these things happen."

The Prince snorted, "That's what I told Trunks when his hamster died. `Sometimes these things happen. You just pick yourself up and life moves on.' Funny, I can't even take my own advice."

A sigh came from the direction of the Namek.

"You're being too hard on yourself."

Piccolo rose and took a seat by his friend. His eyes too sought out the setting sun. Vegeta kept speaking in a soft whisper.

"I just don't understand." His face suddenly contorted in pain, "I tried, Piccolo, I really did. I tried."

The Namek nodded, "I know you did, we all knew."

"No," he said angrily, "it wasn't good enough for her, if it was she wouldn't be with this...this...

Without thinking, "Billy?"

Vegeta choked.

"Is that his name?"

"Yeah, you didn't know?" Piccolo looked startled.

"No, she wouldn't tell me. She was afraid I would kill him, and she was right to be afraid because I would have." He shook his head, trying to control himself and was not very successful.

"Did you see him...with her?"

After a small hesitation the Namek gave a short silent nod.

"So, he's already moved in, taking my place. Wow, that's just wonderful, isn't it?" a renegade tear escaped Vegeta's harsh defensives and rolled down the warrior's cheek. His voice breaking as he spoke, "Is...is he...nice to her...is… she happy?"

A hesitation;

"Vegeta, you're just going to hurt yourself further."

"Please, I have to know." He looked at the tall warrior pleadingly, tears welling up in his eyes. "If she's going to do this to me," he reasoned, "she damn well better be pleased with herself."

Piccolo's eyes wavered when he looked at the small statured prince. This was killing him; he couldn't stand seeing Vegeta so hurt, so broken.

"Yes," he answered, "on both accounts." He grimaced suddenly. "He's a spineless sentimental fool who bows to her every whim." He quickly added, for he thought this would make him feel better, "But he's the god awful ugliest thing I've ever seen."

However, this backfired.

"So, she left me for an ugly hen-pecked sop?" Tears were now freely flowing down his cheeks.

"This isn't fair!" he yelled. "I did everything she wanted, everything she asked. I swallowed my pride, disregarded my Saiyan heritage and took her as my mate, I even stayed on this damn planet." He choked on a sob.

"She never asked that much from me, though, I don't know why, I would have done anything. Was she afraid of me? Afraid I'd refuse her? How could she be?"

His shoulders began to tremble. Piccolo stayed completely silent, but listened intently, thinking it good that he finally was getting it out instead of bottling it away.

Vegeta shook his head; night was beginning to fall.

"Eleven years! Eleven years I was with her, if she was so unhappy why didn't she end this sooner? Why didn't she tell me? I thought we were fine, I was fine...wasn't I? Wasn't I what everybody wanted, what she wanted? I don't hurt people anymore, I don't conquer anymore, I stay home and train. She has to give me that, doesn't she?" He looked bewilderedly at Piccolo, but his voice kept going as if he had no will over it.

"I tried to be the mate she always wanted.... The one she wanted to wish for when she was a young girl. But -"

His voice cracked, his barriers crashing down.

"I guess I didn't notice. I should have seen she was unhappy. I mean she acted kind of strange after the whole Buu thing, but I shrugged it off. Maybe if I had been the sentimental fool this wouldn't have happened." His voice trembled and finally, and uncontrollably, he began to cry. He curled in on himself, burying his face in his hands in a weak attempt to comfort himself.

Piccolo couldn't stand the sight of the Saiyan he had come to admire, crumpled in such agony. He watched, helpless, as Vegeta started to rock back and forth weeping as if his very soul was being torn from his body. He couldn't help himself; He reached out and timidly put an arm around the broken man, expecting to be pushed away. When Vegeta made no such move, the taller warrior pulled him to his chest, just as the moon rose in the sky.

"This is not your fault, Vegeta," he soothed, "quit trying to take all the blame." He found himself rocking the Saiyan gently. The Prince sobbed into his shoulder, his pride completely dead.

"I loved her so much...more than anything," his voice sounding strained as he cried. "Now what am I going to do? The only thing I have left is my son and she's going to try to take him too...By the Gods what am I going to do?" The sobs intensified with the realization of the utter position of powerlessness he was in.

This was tormenting the Namek to no end. Absentmindedly, he started to rub Vegeta's back in an effort to comfort him. Why was this hurting him so much? Why did he care so much? Why did he enjoy the feeling of Vegeta pressed up against his chest like this? Then it dawned on him; so he did indeed have feelings for the Saiyan Prince. His eyes watered, Vegeta's pain cut through him like swords.

Piccolo held on to him tighter as the elite's sobs grew more erratic.

"This is the worst pain I have ever felt," Vegeta confessed, "I'd die a million times over if I never had to feel this again." His own arms wrapped around the Namek. "I don't want to be alone again."

Piccolo shut his eyes in sympathy before opening them again to comfort the prince the only way that came to mind. He took Vegeta gently by the shoulders and sat him up, looking directly into the dark eyes that were streaming with crystalline tears. They shone in the moonlight, reflecting like jewels as they slid down his pale cheeks.

Piccolo had never seen anything so beautiful in his life. Vegeta's face grew taut with sorrow, he looked imploringly at his comforter, as if he was afraid the Namek would push him away and leave him to bawl in the dirt. Piccolo's throat tightened, Vegeta looked so frightened and broken. He had to remedy this; somehow he had to make it better.

Without fully realizing what he was doing, the Namek's head bent towards the Saiyan's. His mouth claimed the soft parted lips of the prince, unprepared for the heated rush spreading throughout his body as he did so. He ended the soft kiss, and Vegeta looked up at him in utter confusion.

"Piccolo?"

He hushed the Saiyan by putting a finger to his lips.

"Shhh...let me help take the pain away for a while."

Vegeta's brows knitted together in puzzlement, but he felt like he was drowning. He didn't care right now if he lived or died. Anything was better than this torture, so he didn't flinch when Piccolo ran his hand through his hair. He didn't push him away, scream at him, blast him for daring to touch the Royal, All Mighty Prince of Saiyans. He didn't do any of the things he thought he should have done. He didn't even feel the way he ought to have felt. Disgust and anger didn't even cross his senses. Confusion did, but an odd sense of comfort accompanied it along with warmth, and something else he couldn't name. He was in no state to analyze any of this, so he simply let Piccolo do what he wanted to do, putting an unnatural amount of trust in him to keep his word and take the pain away if only for a short while.

Piccolo caressed Vegeta's face, drying his tears, continually running his hands through his soft flame of black hair. Vegeta shut his eyes as Piccolo's lips met with his own once again. The pain ebbed, and Vegeta timidly kissed the Namek back. Piccolo's heart skipped when the Saiyan started to participate. He deepened the kiss and softly pushed the Prince to the ground. He sat up and quickly discarded his turban and weighted cape with a flick of his wrist. After doing so he turned his attentions back to the trembling Saiyan below him.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

Wide black eyes settled on him,

"I know."

Slowly, he pulled off the black tank that covered Vegeta's chest, and let his fingers run down the muscled torso. The Saiyan shivered, not expecting the Namek's hands to be so soft.

Said hands wandered all over the prince's body. Something inside the taller warrior was guiding him, telling him what to do. He cringed at the thought of where it was coming from. Kami or Nail; he didn't want to know, so he simply obeyed. His lips found his way to Vegeta's once more then traveled from his jaw line to his chest. Vegeta lay placidly below him.

Finally he found the courage, and the prince shakily brought his hand up to Piccolo's shoulder, urging him on. His mind was fogged, part of him didn't know what was going on, and the part that did was reveling in it. The prince toed off his boots, kicking them aside.

Piccolo unbuttoned and slowly unzipped the Saiyan's jeans, sliding them down his muscled legs, discarding them. One of his hands found its way to Vegeta's lower back finding the small scar that had given him so much pleasure earlier that week. Within a few moments he found his prize and slowly started to massage the little area. Vegeta gasped in response, his hips bucking forward and his shaft growing hard at the green one's touch.

Piccolo both felt and saw this, and smirked to himself. He moved to take off the last obstructing material that kept him from his ultimate goal. But a slender hand stopped him. It traveled up his arm to the dark material of his gi and tugged. Apparently, Vegeta didn't think it fair that he should be the only one unclothed. Piccolo sat up and quickly removed his clothing. Without hesitation he pressed himself up against the smaller man beneath him, delighting in the smooth cool feeling of the Saiyan's skin against his own. He kissed him once more to drown the moan that threatened to burst from his lips. His left hand traveled back to the tail spot, while the right began to tug off Vegeta's boxers. Vegeta, more vocal, moaned deeply and pressed himself into the Namek above him.

To his utter astonishment he felt himself collide with another rock hard shaft. He didn't think Nameks were endowed this way. He assumed, since they produced on their own accord, that they would have no use for such anatomical appendages. It was a surprise, but a pleasant one, and one he could take advantage of.

His hand quickly snaked down between them and took hold of the thick member. Piccolo gasped and nearly fell on the Saiyan below him. Vegeta began to pump him slowly. The Namek saw stars; he had never, ever felt anything like this before. He looked down at the prince, noting the pleased smirk on his face. Piccolo returned the look and with a raised brow pressed the tail spot with more force. It was the Saiyan's turn to gasp, and while doing so he let go of Piccolo's length. The taller warrior took the opportunity and slid down out of Vegeta's reach, until his nose was level with the Saiyan's shaft.

Already a slight stream of pre-cum was glistening down the head and pooling at the base. Piccolo wasted no time, his tongue eagerly lapped up the sticky liquid, savoring the slightly sweet taste of it. He felt the Prince shudder wonderfully beneath him in response. Gradually, he wrapped his lips around the length, taking care to watch that his sharp canines didn't graze the sensitive flesh. Vegeta moaned loudly, he fought the urge to thrust into the Namek's mouth, for he had no desire to choke him. The assault on his tail spot and his engorged sex was driving him over the edge, if this kept up he wasn't going to last much longer.

Piccolo bobbed his head, taking more and more of the heavy length in his mouth with each stroke. Vegeta's moans became louder and his back arched dramatically, and something told Piccolo it was time to stop. So he backed off, but not without a protesting sound from the Prince. It was now the Namek's turn, his own sex screaming for relief. Instincts leading him on, he placed two fingers in his mouth wetting them thoroughly and ever so stealthy he placed them against Vegeta's opening.

The Saiyan's eyes shot open wide and he scooted away a few inches. Piccolo cocked his head and looked the prince in the eyes, searching them.

"Trust me."

Vegeta looked long and hard at the larger man above him. Without tearing his gaze away, he took a deep breath and settled back onto the ground. A small smile curled the Namek's lips and he bent down and kissed him softly while his fingers caressed the small opening.

When they broke for air, Vegeta inhaled deeply and willed himself to completely relax his muscles. Slowly, Piccolo inserted a finger. The smaller man concentrated on his breathing, trying not to tense up.

Piccolo moved the digit back and forth until the Saiyan grew accustomed to it, then he inserted a second and repeated the process. Something whispered to him in his brain; it sounded odd, but he did as he was instructed and crooked his fingers finding a smooth little patch deep within the Saiyan. He pressed it.

"Oh!"

Vegeta flew up beneath him, nearly coming off the ground. Thinking that he had hurt him, Piccolo hastily made to remove his fingers, but the prince's hand suddenly snapped around his wrist.

"Don't stop," he commanded, "Do..." his breath coming out in pants, "Do that again."

"What?" he asked, "This?" He repeated the action and ran his fingertips over the small spot again, pressing down.

"Gods yes!" Vegeta cried, his head flying back. He raised his hips to settle further into the Namek's hand in an attempt to add more pressure.

Piccolo complied and pressed down harder, reveling as the hips in his grasp thrust into the air. His mouth went dry and his erection throbbed painfully, Gods he had never seen anything so perfect. After a few moments of moving his fingers within the tight ring of muscles, hitting the sweet spot each time, he scissored them.

Vegeta squirmed, it didn't hurt but it wasn't exactly comfortable either. Piccolo sat himself up, while loosening Vegeta he took his free hand and wrapped it around the Saiyan's member. He stroked it a few times, just to make sure the Prince stayed aroused. To his amazement he was as hard if not harder than before. Vegeta's eyes fluttered and he gasped:

"I can't take this much longer."

That was enough for the Namek. He withdrew his fingers and positioned himself over the opening. Something screamed in his mind and he paused to coat his shaft with a thin layer of saliva before he slowly entered the Saiyan. Vegeta's face twisted into a grimace as the pain hit him. With a steadying hand on the Saiyan's hips he thrust into him to the hilt, quickly capturing Vegeta's cry of soft anguish with his lips. He stilled his body until the elite adapted to his size. After a few moments he felt hands settle on his backside and pull forward and it was then that Piccolo began his thrusts.

It was the sweetest thing he had ever experienced. In all his years, he had never felt anything so beautifully carnal. Vegeta was incredibly tight and hot; the pressure was going to send him over the edge soon. He scooped the prince up in his arms so that he was straddling his lap.

The prince moaned as Piccolo hit the trigger point deep within him over and over, shooting spikes pleasure throughout his body.

The Namek's thrusts were becoming more desperate, his fingers tangling in the Saiyan's hair before one strayed down to assault his tail spot.

Vegeta lost it. He bucked against the Namek. His thick member, now pressed flat against his belly, was pulsating. He wrapped his legs tightly around Piccolo's torso and ground himself against the finely chiseled abs of the man above him. He rocked himself between the fingers teasing his tail spot and the stomach he was thrusting against, the shaft buried deep within him acting as a pendulum between the two. Bolts of ecstasy ripped through his body. Blinding lights exploded before his eyes, and with a deep breath, a deafening howl of ecstasy escaped his throat. His screams echoed in the night as his seed shot from his cock onto his own and the green warrior's stomachs.

The feeling of Vegeta's canal spasming around him accompanied with his erratic cries sent the Namek spiraling. He thrust one final time in the Saiyan's tight heat before he felt himself burst in the prince's body. He buried his head in the crook of the elite's shoulder and cried out as his orgasm overtook him, racking his frame. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed down on him, threatening to shake his entire being apart. The air was sucked from his lungs and he thought for a moment that he would pass out from the sensation.

Finally, the waved ebbed and his mind could function once again. Breathing heavily, he pulled out of the Saiyan and fell backwards in exhaustion, pulling the prince with him. Vegeta panted a moment before he nestled himself as best he could on top of the Namek and let sleep claim him. Piccolo, not one to argue, shortly followed suit.