Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Prince ❯ Dark Prince ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 16


Dark Prince


Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball Z, plain and simple.


Authors Note: I really hope you all enjoyed the last chapter. This story is coming to a close, but Vampire Princess will follow. Of course I still have to finish ‘The Other Woman’, as well as a new fiction that I have recently started. I thank you for stickin’ with me on this terrible journey in rewriting my very first fiction ever.


Do I have any Black Dagger Brotherhood fans out there!!?? Tohrment’s book will be in my hands on the 27th of this month (which is tomorrow..omfg) and I am going nuts waiting for it! Eeps!


Anyway, enjoy this chapter! Sorry again about the wait.


p.s…


ST: Please no shooting yourself because then you wouldn’t be around to read my story, or review for that matter. Sorry, about the delay.


Currently Listening to:  Domino by: Jessie J



oOo



Vegeta stumbled back and looked upon her. Bulma slowly slide to the ground next to the dresser, her own eyebrows knitting with concern.


“Woman, you aren’t sick…” he growled.


“No I am not.” She answered, allowing her body to come down from her euphoric state.


He knew…


“You have been with another? You have allowed yourself to…woman you are with child...” He stated as his eyes narrowed, as he bared his teeth.


The blue haired woman’s small hands spanned the carpeted floor and pressed her back against the drawers. Bulma’s eyes shifted to the items that were carelessly shoved to the floor during their brief moment of passion as he took her upon the dresser. Her eyes slipped closed as small shivers caressed over her flesh.


“Vegeta…I’m sorry this happened.” Her eyes immediately snapped open taking in the words he had just said to her, “What did you just say?” she lifted her blue gaze to meet his.


“Don’t tell me you allowed one of those vermin to touch you. You are mine, woman.” He lunged forward and yanked her up with ease.


His hands gripped tightly around her upper arms, giving her a quick shake. Bulma winced and shook her head, feeling a painful stab in her gut to hear him speak that way to her.


“What the hell are you talking about; you’re an idiot, Vegeta. Do you honestly think I would be so quick to jump into another’s bed?” she asked harshly as she tried wiggling in his grasp. She would surely have bruises when he was done with her.


 “Well, then how did that child come to be?” he asked roughly shoving her to the ground, and stood before her with a menacing look upon his face.


“The only way possible, you are the one who created this creature within me, bastard.” She gritted her teeth, feeling her fingertips clench the carpet under her grasp.


“Don’t fucking lie to me, wench!” Vegeta roared, his eyes flashed bright red as he bore his lengthening fangs.


Bulma gasped and crawled backward hitting the dresser, “What is wrong with you, you do realize you are being controlled right?” she snapped pointing to his neck.


“I am not being controlled. This is the best I have felt in years. I feel free and alive. I don’t wish to hide what I am anymore.” He chuckled maliciously as he extended his arms, letting his head drop back as he closed his eyes to regain control of his inner beast.


“Vegeta, what has happened to you?” she whimpered softly pulling her knees to her chest.


“Nothing, I am still the same person, woman,” he chuckled, lifting his head back upward. His eyes were still ablaze as he took in her figure carefully and he licked his lips.


“Stop eyeing me like that. I am done with you. I do not wish this child to have a father like you. You will never get your hands on it as long as I am still living.” She shook her head, feeling tears come to her bright blue orbs.


“Non-sense woman, you and the child shall live with me. After I kill off my father, we shall be free to do as we please. He shall no longer control what I do. I shall change you, and the whole human race shall bow to me.” He chuckled and lunged forward to grip her upper arm tightly, forcing his lips upon hers.


“Fuck you Vegeta, there will be no way. You are a fool to think that the human race would bow to you. There are more of us than vampires.” She sneered looking into those dead eyes of his.


Vegeta growled loudly, silencing her immediately. His hand gripped deeply into her blue locks of hair, “We shall see woman…come I shall tell my father of my wonderful plans.” He dragged her across the floor by the hair clenched in his fist. Bulma shrieks the whole way out, trying desperately to get free.  


oOo


Radditz busted through the door of Julian’s study and growled lowly. His eyes flashed brightly in the man’s direction seeing him look up lazily from a book. Julian lifted a brow and looked around the room, but then offered a smile and opened a palm inviting Radditz to sit.


“The Prince has attacked another civilian in West City. He is being sloppy. I don’t care what you think anymore, Julian. The Prince needs to be put down. We should convince that idiot father of his…” Radditz paused when he saw Julian lift a hand and slowly close his eyes.


“Shut up and sit down, you idiot.” He said in a calm and collective tone.


Radditz bared his fangs and sat in the chair that Julian originally pointed to.


“I shall make the call. I was planning on meeting up with his highness soon,” Julian drawled out the formality disrespectfully as he placed his book upon his mahogany desk top.


“What do you wish me to do?” Radditz asked him, letting his features calm to know he had planned on doing something about the Prince’s reckless behavior.


Julian opened one of the draws slowly leaning over to glance inside. Slowly he dipped a hand into the drawer and gripped the object tightly in his grasp. He lifted his eyes as well as his hand and wiggled it to show him the fully loaded handgun. Within the clip held bullet that contained exploding UV rays. One of those bullets was meant for Prince Vegeta’s heart.


“Our little Prince will get what is coming to him,” he growled causing his upper lip to curl in a sneer.


oOo


It was five in the morning. Chichi’s eyes watched the brightly glowing numbers on the alarm clock at the bed side. She couldn’t sit awake anymore. Quickly she flipped her legs over the edge of the bed, sliding each one of her feet into a fluffy slipper. She glanced over her shoulder seeing Goku slumbering sweetly beside her. His soft snoring was rather cute to her, but what did she know. She was just a young girl in love. Pushing herself off the bed she walked to their small bathroom to quickly use the toilet and brush away her morning breath.


Chichi flipped off the bathroom light and walked to the door, deciding that Goku could sleep for a little bit longer sense it was quite early. It was early morning, so the danger was pretty much non-existent. She walked to the door and popped her head into the hallway, looking both ways. It was empty and the home seemed somewhat quiet. She was sure Mrs. Briefs was awake and somewhere on the property. She still felt awkward being in Bulma’s home. She had never had to stay with her friends parents. She slowly tip toed down the length of the hallway toward Bulma’s bed room. She stopped and looked at the door knob. She tapped a knuckle on the door and called out to her friend.


“Bulma, are you awake?” she said in a tone just a bit higher than a whisper.


Chichi reached out and slowly turned the door knob and poked her head into the room. The veranda doors were wide open and the soft morning breeze was blowing the curtains softly. Chichi’s eyebrows knitted slightly as she walked into the room. That was odd what was that on the floor…?


Chichi paused and looked around the room as she finally spotted the glistening pieces of broken glass littering Bulma’s bedroom floor. Chichi reached up and covered her mouth. Her dark eyes immediately shifted to the bed, seeing it was still freshly made. Bulma had been taken. Just as quickly as she came, Chichi turned frantically and ran down the hallway.


She jumped onto the bed and shook Goku’s frame viciously, “Goku! Wake up!” she said almost directly in his ear.


Goku’s eyes snapped open and he flung himself up from the bed. He positioned himself for battle, clutching his fists tightly and holding them near his face. He saw Chichi seated on the bed and blinked a few times before he relaxed.


“Chichi…you know not to wake me like that…” he said as he approached her lovingly.


“Bulma isn’t in her room; I think Vegeta came for her.” Chichi finally said feeling an overwhelming sense of anxiety slam through her body like a ton of bricks. She couldn’t control her breathing, which was now irregular.


Goku rounded the bed and gripped her shoulders tightly and looked deeply into her eyes, “It’s going to be alright Chichi. We will get her back. I promise you that…” he paused and looked to the open door and the dimly lit hallway, which lie just outside their room.


Goku let his hands slide from his mate’s trembling shoulders and took large steps toward the exit. He walked into Bulma’s empty room and immediately his nose twitched, picking up the scent of that cruel bastard. He growled lowly in his throat causing his upper lip to curl up in a snarl.


Chichi was standing at the entrance of Bulma’s bedroom with her hands tightly clenched together, “Was I right? It was Vegeta who took her…” she said ever so softly. Her dark eyes now glistened with tears, “He is going to kill her, Goku…” Chichi whimpered covering her face with her hands.


“Chichi…stop this! She isn’t going to die. He won’t kill her just yet. He obviously has claimed her as a possession of his if he had the nerve to burst into her bedroom like this.” Goku motioned to the glass shards covering the carpet.


Chichi peaked through her fingers and slowly let them drop from her face, “We need to get her…” she whispered.


“I know Chi, I have no choice. I have to go back and speak to Brolli.” He shook his head and spun around, grabbing Chichi by the hand and leading her back to their room.


oOo


Bulma gasped as she was tossed casually to the cool ground. Her body skidded roughly to a stop, causing her hands to burn as they collided with the floor. A soft hiss escaped her lips as she clenched her eyes tightly together. She scrambled to her feet and looked around. A few of the guards that were present in the main hall of the manor were staring curiously in Prince Vegeta’s direction. Slowly one of them took a step toward the Prince, throwing an unsure glance toward the other guard.


“Where is my fucking father?” Prince Vegeta asked as his fists clenched tightly at his sides. His black gaze shifted to the guard making his way toward him. Vegeta’s eyes widened slightly as the red veins around the iris swelled and laced around each other, hugging the dark pigment tightly.


“Um, I believe he is in his office, Prince Vegeta.” The man stammered softly, blinking a few times.


“Well, fetch him for me. I wish a few words with him.” He smirked, showing off his brilliantly white fangs.


The man nodded once and in a blink of an eye the vampire was out of sight, most likely at the door of his father’s office. Vegeta’s blood hungry eyes scanned to the other man, who looked completely taken over by fear. He had every right to be scared. The Prince was not in his right mind.


Bulma flattened her back against one of the oak doors in the hall and watched Vegeta prowl over to the unnamed guard. She felt her lower lip quiver with fear. A brilliant flare of light caught her by surprise and immediately Vegeta dropped to his knees and started to scream out as if in pain. His hands buried themselves in his thick locks of hair as his body twisted and turned.


“Vegeta…” Bulma called out to him as she gasped softly seeing the amulet around his neck blazing bright red.


Bulma’s attention was taken away from the screaming prince when she heard the soft clicks of heals coming from the dark corridor. A small woman rushed in, her dark eyes shifted to Bulma and then immediately she rushed to Vegeta’s side leaning in to gather him in her arms.


“Doris! Stay back from him! That Amulet around his neck is what is causing his actions! He isn’t himself!” Bulma said loudly waving the woman in her direction. Doris gasped and reached for the amulet, discarding everything Bulma had just said.


A bright light flashed from the amulet as she reached down to rid her son of the flashing piece of jewelry, which had him in its strong grip, but she was quickly rewarded with something completely different. The amulet fizzled with electricity and red sparks snaked out and wrapped around the woman’s hand sending her quickly to her rear. Doris let out a hiss of pain and immediately clutched her hand, which was throbbing and smoking due to the burns she received. Her vampire skin quickly was able to heal the wound, but she did not try a second time. She quickly hurried to Bulma’s side and gripped the woman’s arm.


“What in the hell…” Doris whispered softly as her dark eyes widened in shock.


“Are you alright?” Bulma inspected the woman’s quickly healing fingers.


Doris nodded as she watched the skin finally return to normal except for a red hue that was now covering the surface. Both women’s eyes lifted to see King Vegeta enter the room.


“Vegeta…our son…” Doris pointed to the writhing man on the marble floor, who was now engulfed with brightly flowing electric energy.


King Vegeta’s dark eyebrows knitted as his lips pursed, “What the fuck is going on in here?” he began to walk toward his son, but was projected back and hit the wall when a massive energy wave collided with him. Doris let out a soft shriek as she run to his side.


Bulma scrunched up her face and turned it away, feeling the radiating power coming from whatever was around the Prince’s neck.


Finally the waves of energy came to a standstill and the Prince lay motionless upon the floor. His body twitched to life as everyone stood around motionless watching what would happen next. Prince Vegeta’s body shuddered as he pressed his palms to the marble floor. His breathing was back to normal and he kept his head down. Slowly his head lifted, showing off two glowing eyes and unnaturally elongated teeth, which had saliva dripping from them. His nails were longer and looked like small daggers. He started to chuckle evilly as his eyes shifted to the audience he had gained during the whole ordeal.


He pushed his body up and stood proudly as his glowing eyes shifted to his father. His nostrils flared as he sneered in anger. Vegeta let out a loud animalistic growl and started to slowly make his way toward his old man.


“Vegeta, what have you done to yourself?” King Vegeta shouted at him as he began to back away from his approaching son.


“He is bewitched by that amulet.” Bulma shouted, “It is bringing out the vampire tendencies deep within him and completely illuminating the human side of him.” She tried to explain.


King Vegeta’s eyes shifted to the human and he snarled, “How would you know such a thing? You caused this didn’t you wench!?” he shouted.


“What? I didn’t force that damn thing around his neck.” Bulma looked toward the man in shock.


“Wasn’t it Julian that gave you the amulet?” Doris prodded as she stepped up from a kneeling position.


“Vegeta, listen to me…you must fight this.” His father looked his son in the eyes, extending his arms in the process.


Vegeta chuckled loudly, throwing back his head, “Vegeta….there is no Vegeta.” He answered and then lunged himself at his father, sinking his fangs deeply into the base of his father’s neck.


“Vegeta!” Doris flung herself toward her son and tried with all her might to yank her son’s flexing arms away from the King, “You’re going to kill him! Please!” she screamed.


Bulma gasped softly and just barley saw the extremely fast movement, which Vegeta had just pulled on the King. She rushed over to Vegeta and tried to aid Doris in prying him from his father, but her weak human strength was nothing compared to his power level now. Bulma felt her feet start to slide from under her. She looked down to see a pool of blood coming from under King Vegeta.


The Prince let out another animalistic growl tear its way free from his throat as he lunged forward and tossed Doris across the room, “Do not interfere, bitch. You shall be next…” he hissed as blood poured from his open mouth as he caught his breath.


Bulma gasped and back away from the Prince, nearly slipping and falling into the rich blood oozing from the King’s neck. She shifted her eyes to Vegeta’s father, who looked to be on the brink of death. His hard reached up, trying to shove his son from his body. Finally without thinking, Bulma growled angrily and extended her leg to kick Vegeta in the face. Vegeta growled darkly and the smirk was wiped completely from his evil face.


Bulma shuddered seeing the look he was giving her, “W-well…I-I see I have your a-attention now.” She tried to stand her ground to get him away from his father so Doris didn’t have to see him rip his father to shreds.


He slowly stood and started to make his way toward her, “You are going to pay for that…woman.” He growled.



oOo



Goku begged Chichi to stay at Capsule Corporation, and with a little help from Bunny he had gotten her to stay put until he was able to settle this who ordeal with Brolli. He didn’t want his father to know he was back, and quite frankly he knew he was in a load of trouble for running. He quickly came in the secret hallways in the den and made his way toward his rooms. Brolli and his mate most likely would still be in their own rooms at this time. He couldn’t hurt to check. He stepped in front of the door and took in a deep breath. He lifted his hand and knocked loudly against the door.


Brolli opened and sneered, “You have some nerve showing your face here you fool.” He said to the man as he extended a hand and gripped Goku’s shirt, yanking him into his rooms.


Goku stumbled in and turned around, prepared for Brolli to knock in his skull, “I can explain…” he whispered.


“Oh you better explain, Kakkarot. Your father is thinking about kicking you from the pack all together. You are helping a woman that is carrying a vampire’s seed. What do you not understand about that you fucking idiot!” Brolli’s anger began to rise and his large hand was once again gripping the smaller man’s collar.


“I know…I know. She is a friend, and she wasn’t willing. I promise you. If she was it would be different.” He said softly looking the man in the eye, “But we need your help.”


Brolli’s nostrils flared with agitation as he watched Goku’s expression. He released him and crossed his arms over his massive chest, “Speak.”


“Bulma was taken by Vegeta. He will most likely kill her. I say we strike now…and,” he waved his arms around as he tried to explain.


“Not my fucking problem Kakkarot. It is a blessing if she is killed before she gives birth to that disgrace.” He pursed his lips tightly together.


“You don’t understand. She is a friend not to mention she would be willing to provide us with the proper ammo to kill off that Vampire King once and for all.” He shot back at Brolli, raising his own voice. He was growing angry with Brolli’s stubbornness.


“She told you she would?” Brolli ask, cocking an eyebrow.


“Yes, she told me she would. It was her plan all along.” Goku said as he left out the part of keeping the Prince alive.


“Fine, if I help you and speak to your damn father, you better never pull a stunt like this again. I swear Kakkarot, or I will castrate you myself and feed it to you.” He snarled, shifting his body just inches from his face.


“I hear ya…a little crude, but I understand.” He rubbed the back of his head, looking down a bit nervous.


oOo


Vegeta shot out a hand and gripped Bulma’s arm, yanking her body toward his. His bloodied tongue dipped from his mouth as he caressed it over her cheek, leaving a trail of blood in the process. Bulma shuddered in his arms and let out a soft whimper.


“You strike me, woman? You have guts…I like that.” He whispered in her ear, tightening his grasp on her arm.


Bulma shouted out in pain and squeezed her eyes tightly together as she gritted her teeth. The pressure on her arm was intense and it felt like at any second it would surely snap.


“Vegeta let her go. You do not wish to hurt her!” Doris cried as he held the King’s head in her lap.


Prince Vegeta’s blood filled eyes watched Bulma with the look of pure delight upon his face, “Had enough woman? Well don’t think this is the end to of your pain, I shall kill you nice and slow…” he whispered.


Bulma’s eyes fluttered open, “Wait…don’t kill me…yet.” She tried to get out as she felt his hand tighten more around his arm. Her body was trapped against his strong chest, and she couldn’t wiggle her other arm free.


“I do not wish to play anymore games, bitch.” He hissed as he shifted one hand to her neck, digging the tips of his razor sharp nails into her soft flesh.


“May I make one last request…?” Bulma whispered, letting her lips part slightly.


“A request?” Vegeta let out a belt of laughter, throwing back his head, “You amuse me…what is this request?”


“I wish you to kiss me one last time…” she whispered seductively, letting her eyes lids lower slightly.


Vegeta’s eyes widened slightly as he scanned her face and slowly released his hold on her upper arm. His nails even eased up on her neck.


Doris looked up from King Vegeta’s relaxed features and raised a brow. Her lips parted and a look of confusion was clear upon her features as she tried to figure out what Bulma was playing at. To request that before death seemed a bit odd coming from her. She kept her lips closed and slowly tried to draw the father of her son toward the hallway. She had to make sure he was safe.


“You wish me to kiss you…woman?” he asked trailing a sharp nail down the length of her neck. Bulma forced a soft moan from her lips. Her eyes shifted to the amulet around his neck and arched her back against his chest. Vegeta growled hungrily and leaned in, captured her soft lips in his. His tongue dipped in her mouth as he stroked his hands down the length of her back.


Bulma tried to hide a grimace as she tasted the coppery flavor of blood on his tongue. She slid her hands up his chest, easing her body into his. Vegeta nipped her lower lip and sucked her tongue into his mouth.


Bulma lifted a hand and slowly reached for the amulet, letting her eyes fling open and grip it tightly in her grasp. She gave a strong yank and the amulet’s chain snapped causing a bright flash of light to flare throughout the room. Her body was immediately flung from Vegeta’s.


She shielded her eyes as the strong power took over the room. Bulma’s small frame skidded toward the wall, causing her head to roughly collide with it. Her vision grew clouded and blackness immediately claimed her as she lay broken on the floor.


oOo





Bardock lifted the flashing cell phone in his pocket as he stood next to Brolli and his son, which he didn’t wish to see at this moment. He flipped the phone open and clenched his teeth tightly together.


“What is the news?” he asked harshly, barely placing the speaker to his sensitive ears.


“Get ready, wolf. Tonight you shall get your wish…the King will die along with his pathetic son. The amulet seemed to be working quicker than I would have liked…” the deep voice of Julian graced Bardock’s ear and then he went quiet.


“I’m way ahead of you, vamp. We will most likely beat you there…be sure to get us in…no problems, or you shall have an even bigger one.” Bardock sneered and slammed the top down and shoved the phone into his pocket.


Bardock shifted his gaze to his son, “Brat…we kill those fucking bastards tonight. Everyone single one of them…” he snarled, causing his eyes to flash yellow.


oOo


I love my Brolli’s character in this. He is so fun to write. He makes me feel like one BAMF. Hehe


Again I am so sorry for the delay!


Please Review!!!


Mallie-3

Converting /tmp/php3rjk35 to /dev/stdout