Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Prince ❯ Bad News ( Chapter 22 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Bad News
Chapter 22
 
 
 
 
Hey guys!!! I have another Chapter up!!! Oh and I just started another fic called A wolfs Love…and it is about Kiba and Cheza from Wolf's Rain!! I think you should go check it out!! I have two chapters up!! I think you all will like it!! Please check it out and thanks! Ok now about this story!! Here is the next chapter!! YAY!!!
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*< /div>
 
 
 
Bulma awoke the next night with a hunger that she had never felt in her assistance as a vampire. She opened her eyes to see she was lying on top of Vegeta in his coffin. Bulma narrowed her eyes to see that he was still sleeping. Bulma turned her head the side to look at the top of the coffin and she slowly pushed the lid to the side so she could easily grab it and move it enough for her to get out and not wake Vegeta. Bulma stepped carefully out of the coffin and closed the lid very slowly. She turned around to see Doris holding her son. Bulma smiled softly at Doris.
 
“Hello Doris... thanks you so much for tending to my son. He must be scared to death.” Bulma pulled her son into her arms and kissed the baby on his head.
 
“Oh it is nothing really…I was just giving his weekly blood to keep him nice and healthy.” Doris looked at the boy with such love and care. Bulma would let no one but Doris care for him or Dacian because she was so protective of both of the boy no matter if Dacian was not hers. She knew that Nora would want only the best for her son. Doris made quick glances at Bulma and reached up to touch her face.
 
“My goodness Bulma… you are whiter than white… have you fed?” Bulma answered her with a shake of her head.
 
“You fed last night…right?” Doris asked her narrowing her eyes at her.
 
“Well not at all…I went to the Kings Dinner party …my goodness Doris…I never saw anything like it…so I just left and didn't even think about dinner.” Doris shook her head at Bulma and grabbed her wrist.
 
“Come dear. You must feed right now or your body with start doing things you will not know how to control. Set down Trunk and come with me.” Doris said while letting her wrist drop and let her put Trunks in the crib. Doris once again grabbed her wrist and took her to the place Vegeta had taken her once or twice. She had always noticed that when Vegeta got angry or seemed to start acting different he would go here. Doris went to one of the guards asking him to take out and human and hold them down for Bulma. He came out with a girl who was screaming for him to let her go. “You want me to kill her?” Bulma asked while grabbing her own throat.
 
“Well yes of course…I mean you need to feed Bulma just don't think let you mind go for just a second and don't think you are doing anything bad…it helps.” Bulma nodded and closed her eyes. She leaned in and opened her eyes just for a second to see where the vein was, and she bit down hard and sucked the warm blood for herself. Bulma heard the woman's heart beat in her mind. Bulma opened her eyes and stared at Doris who was smiling at her. “Very good Bulma…that's it.” Doris said to reassure Bulma. Bulma's eyes were flashing red with ever drop that came into her mouth. Bulma heard the heart beat start to slow. She took her fangs out of the woman's neck and wiped her mouth clean. Bulma looked at Doris.
 
“That was very good I am glad you are learning. It is always hard. I know it was really hard for Claire to learn as well.” Doris smiled sweetly at Bulma and led her back up the winding steps.
 
Bulma and Doris entered the chambers to see Vegeta holding Dacian for the first time. Bulma gave Doris a hug and she watched as Doris walked out the door. Bulma walked quietly up to Vegeta.
 
“Hey…you are holding him.” Bulma said while touching Vegeta's muscular back.
 
“Yes… I never got to when Nora was alive. She really never let me touch or see him…she always said she was doing something with him at the time.” Vegeta said while still looking at his son. “Where did you go?” Vegeta asked her while taking him gaze off of his son and to Bulma.
 
“Oh I went to fed…I didn't last night and I was scolded by Doris so I figured I should.” Bulma said while shrugging her shoulders and looking at him with a smile on her face.
 
“I see… yes I remember you ran out on the dinner party.” He brought up the incident once again.
 
“Well I wasn't expecting anything like that mister…so you can't blame me for something you should have told me.” Bulma frowned at him.
 
“Well I am not the one acting this way…I have been summoned by my father and I am going to go with him…I will be back in a little while.” Vegeta said while placing his son in the crib and putting the blanket over the top. Vegeta moved past Bulma and to the door. He closed the door hard behind him.
 
“God Vegeta why does everything have to be a fight with you?” Bulma asked out loud to herself. She ran a hand through her hair.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Vegeta knocked once on his father's door and opened to see that his father was sitting on his chair by a lit fire. “Father…you summoned me?” Vegeta asked him while taking a seat in another big chair on the opposite side of his fathers. Vegeta looked at him father who was out lined by dark shadows.
 
“Yes…where was your little mate last night boy?” King Vegeta asked him while playing with his go-t.
 
“She had to leave father.” Vegeta swallowed hard while keeping eye contact with the older vampire.
 
“Well it seemed to me she couldn't handle this…she is not meant to be a vampire boy…she isn't and neither was Claire…there are only certain people who can handle things like this and Bulma is not one of them.” The King said as his voice escalated.
 
“Father…what do you want me to do? I did mate with her and she is the mother of my child.” Vegeta explained to him.
 
“Yes I know Vegeta, but don't you think that you want to have someone who is more… able to do this…how is she to become queen if she can barely keep herself alive and fed?” King Vegeta questioned him.
 
“I don't know.” Vegeta answered plainly.
 
“I think it is for the best son…maybe you should marry another, and keep her as your mistress.” King Vegeta said to his son.
 
“I don't know if I could do that to her.” Vegeta said while running at hand through his thick hair.
 
“Well you can't possibly love her…do you boy?” King Vegeta asked him. Vegeta stalled for a while and then shook his head no. Vegeta knew he was lying he just could admit that to him father. He loved Bulma dearly. He could show weakness not to him father.
 
“Then this should not be hard. I am going to have you set up with a nice woman who can be with you.” King Vegeta looked at him son and smirked.
 
“Yes father.” Vegeta said while turning to the door and leaving his father in his chambers.
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Vegeta opened his chamber door and saw that Bulma was sitting on a chair looking out the window at the moon.
 
“What are you doing woman?” Vegeta asked her.
 
“I am just thinking… Radditz and Rosalie as getting united tomorrow…and I was wondering if that will ever happen to us also?” Bulma asked him while looking into his eyes.
 
 
Vegeta sucked in a breath and looked Bulma over. How was he going to tell her he wanted her to be his mistress and he was to marry someone capable of being a `true' vampire? Vegeta looked at Bulma and turned his head away.
 
“It might happen.” Vegeta said to her.
 
Bulma smiled and got off and chair and moved to Vegeta wrapping her arms around his waist. “Vegeta I want to be with you forever. I am so glad I had your son and I am glad to be with you now. You know I love you right?” Bulma asked him while nuzzling her face into his chest.
 
“Yes…I know you do.” Vegeta said while placing a kiss on her forehead and closed his eyes tight. This was going to be harder than he thought. He couldn't do this to her, but he knew he had to.
 
Bulma looked up at him and gave him a kiss on the lips. “You should go feed. I will take care of the boys.” Bulma ran a hand through his unruly hair and smiled once again.
 
“Bulma…” Vegeta paused. Bulma turned to him and gave him a confused look. “What is it Vegeta?” She asked him while turning to face him.
 
“Never mind…I will tell you later…it is not that important.” Vegeta said while shaking his head.
 
“Alright… if you say so.” Bulma smiled and walked to the boys.
 
Vegeta walked out of the room. `I hate you father for making me do this to the woman I love.' Vegeta said to himself while walking down the hall to the basement of the mansion.
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*
 
Alright that was another chapter thank you for reading and stay tuned for another one coming soon!!
Love you all
 
Mallie3