Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta and the Great Dating Adventure ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: … um … don't sue.

AN: I am soooo sorry this took so long. I got this really great idea for an A/U fic (When You Least Expect) and just had to get the first few chapters uploaded, otherwise it would have drove me nuts. Anywho, this chapter is for S.D.I. and as always, special thanks to my regular reviewers (you know who you are). Reading your reviews always make my day. Well here we go…

* * *

Vegeta and Trunks watched as Danny's car pulled out the parking lot, turning left. Left? Why was he going left? Capsule Corp. was the other way.

"That's strange," Trunks muttered.

"Come on," Vegeta said taking to the air. At first he thought the kid was brave but now he realized what it really was. He was stupid. Plain and simply. Vegeta sighed. His daughter would chose the first idiot human she came across to date. The girl was getting more like her mother every day.

They followed the car as it drove down the street. They noticed that as the car continued towards the city's limits that the traffic thinned out until it was almost non-existent. As thick trees began popping up along the road Vegeta became wary. What was the bastard planning to do to his daughter way out here? He hoped for the kid's sake that what he was thinking was wrong.

As they continued to follow the car the foliage became thicker and thicker. When it got to the point were the prince could no longer see the car, he decided they should get lower to the ground. He landed on the dirt road and realized that he was on the edge of a large cliff. There were a few cars parked along the edge all had their light off and windows up.

"Dad, do you know where this is," Trunks asked in a tone that indicated that he all ready knew.

Vegeta looked at his son. "Tell me," he commanded.

"This is Miller's Peek."

Vegeta eyes widened. "You don't mean…"

"Lindsay Daiz," Trunks finished nodding his head.

Unbridled fury broke loose in Vegeta. His hair began flashing blond as he said through clenched teeth, "You take the high ground and I'll search the low. If you find them you know what to do."

Trunks solemnly nodded his head. He was no longer just a protective older brother. He was now an assassin.

* * *

Danny stared nervously out the front windshield.

`What am I an idiot?! What am I doing here? No girl is worth all this!' He glanced over at Bra. She was continently staring out the window. She was probably the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. The urge to kiss her was so strong that sweat began to bead on his forehead as he fought it. `Keep your hands off his daughter. Keep your hands off his daughter.' He began chanting silently

Bra, feeling his eyes on her, turned and smiled at him. `Oh God, that smile! Why am I being tortured?' Danny wondered in agony.

"Well," Bra said after a moment.

"Well," Danny repeated clearing his throat.

"It's very pretty out here," she commented.

"Yeah," he answered lamely.

Bra arched her eyebrow at him. `What is up with him?' she thought. He was all tense all of a sudden.

"Look Danny, if you're tired of me all you have to do is say so. There are a lot of guys that would be glad to take me out and I'm sure you have other offers too, so if you don't want to be here right now just take me home and we can forget we ever went out," she said in irritation.

"No, no, it's not that..." Danny interrupted.

"Then what is it?" Bra asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's just that…um" he started.

Bra raised her eyebrow. She looked as if she was just waiting for him to lie to her. Danny thought quickly. What was it about this family that always made him feel like he was backed into a corner?

He cleared his throat preparing to tell her the truth. Tell her that her father and brother had threatened him within an inch of his life. He rethought this when Trunks' words came back to him. `And make sure this little encounter doesn't get back to my sister,' Trunks had warned. Danny figured the truth wasn't for him.

"I-I have a big, I mean, huge chem. test Monday. I really have to pass this class for scholarships and everything, you know," he lied quickly.

Bra looked him over closely. "Really?" she asked suspiciously.

"Really," he confirmed. He then gave her his most charming smile. "You really don't think a guy could not enjoy taking you out, do you?"

Bra blushed and smiled sweetly. "Well… I wouldn't want you to fail chem. so maybe you should take me home and we try this again when you're not so tense, huh?"

"If that's what you want fine by me," Danny said with a smile. Outwardly, he was as cool as the breeze but inside he was jumping for joy. `I might actually live through the night,' he thought as he started the car.

* * *

Vegeta patrolled the low ground, his anger rising as he walked. He couldn't believe it! Somewhere in this park his daughter was being violated and he couldn't find the stupid little blue Kia that held her prisoner.

After about ten minutes he finally spotted a blue Kia. He marched over to the vehicle, whose windows were all fogged up. Vegeta began beating on the top of the car.

"Come out of there this instant," he demanded.

"Fuck off," came the muffled reply.

Vegeta had no control over what happened next. Of it's own accord, his hand balled into a fist and slammed itself into the driver side window. The half-naked girl that had been lying on her equally unclothed companion began screaming as she backed towards the passenger door. Vegeta yanked the door off it's hinges and grabbed the disrespectfully boy by his hair, pulling him up until they were face to face.

"Who do you think you are talking to?" Vegeta said putting emphasize on each word.

"Dude I'm sorry! She told me her dad was dead! I swear I didn't mean any harm!" the boy wailed in pain.

Vegeta looked over at the girl, who by now had climbed out the car and was standing on the same side as them watching the unfolding scene nervously. He wrinkled his nose in disgust. `What a harlot,' he thought. He thanked his own good parenting skills for keeping his daughter from being such a tramp.

With a grunt of disgust Vegeta toss the boy aside. The girl fell to her knees and cradled the boy's head in her arms. The young couple watched in horror as Vegeta picked up their car with one hand and tossed it over the cliff. He then looked at them and smirked. That should teach the boy to watch who he was talking to.

Vegeta, feeling a little better, dusted off his hands and continued the search for his daughter.

* * *

There! I finally updated this fic. Whew * wipes sweat from forehead * that was tough. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to review. Hearing from you guys makes my day. Thanks for reading.