Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ was it meant ot be? ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gohan, Videl, Erasa, and Shapner looked around, thanks to Shapner, they got lost.
 
They were paired up for a trip to the biggest amusement in the world and Shapner accidentally read the map backwards.
 
“Thanks a lot…” Videl muttered to Shapner.
 
“Aww, baby, don't be like that!”
 
Before Videl could speak, Erasa exclaimed, “Omigosh! Let's ride that cool roller coaster!”
 
Videl rolled her eyes; sometimes she could be so annoying.
 
Gohan, not paying attention to the conversation, looked around until he spotted a food court.
 
He heard his poor stomach rumble, he hadn't eaten in six hours!
 
“…Guys! Let's have some lunch first.” Gohan said
 
Videl knew how hungry he could get, so did everyone else since that pie eating contest…
 
“Aww, I wanted to ride “Cell's Tail!” (Name of ride) Erasa pouted,
 
“Don't worry, we'll ride that next.” Shapner assured her.
 
`But who'll know how long Gohan will take to eat, maybe even two hours!” Erasa complained.
 
Gohan suggested, “Why don't I stay here while you guys have fun?”
 
“Okay!” Erasa exclaimed.
 
“I'll stay with Gohan…I'm kind of hungry too…” Videl said.
 
“Oh, um, me too!” Shapner decided. Videl gave him a icy glare that was almost scary as Chichi's. “Fine, I'll go with Erasa…”
 
Videl's face turned back into a smile and followed Gohan to the food court.
~><><><><<<><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;>
Meanwhile, in the GT era…..
 
Bulma stirred, she was almost done fixing the time machine, but she had the feeling something horribly wrong was about to happen.
 
“Hi, Bulma!” Pan greeted while scaring the heck out of Bulma.
 
“EEEK! Bulma shrieked. Pan, taken by surprised tripped backwards and landed in the time machine.
 
“Pan!” Bulma scolded “Don't scare me like that!”
 
“Sorry, not my fault you're so up tight!” Pan talked back. “What!?” Bulma shouted while throwing her arms down thus pushing the red button,
 
“Um….What did you just press?” Pan asked suspiciously.
 
Bulma looked back, she had just pushed the button that activates the time machine.
 
Before she had knew what she had done, Pan had vanished, taken to who knows where.
 
“Erk…” Bulma swallowed, she was in big trouble.
 
 
<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><> well um here you are<><><><><><><><>>< <<<>><<<><><>