Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Will you hold me forever like this? ❯ Will you hold me forever like this? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N:

Explanation of the poem:
Bulma is reflecting on the consequences of Vegeta going into space to become super Saijin and when he sacrificed himself during the Buu Saga. I tried to portray the feelings and the fights that evoked his absence and Vegeta's unexpexted return. It's a very emotional poem. I hope it's not too vague.



Will you hold me forever like this?


Tonight...
Overwhelmed, unsheltered, shattered, once again. I must express. It seems infinite tonight. The ruined bliss.


So often...
All these choking sensations, frustrations. A memorandum of old feelings. I must shout, I must call. So often, I just want to eradicate, eliminate it all.


Always...
These unwilling memories inside, twirling, swirling. Diverted, upset. It always whirls around in my head.


Sometimes...
When the painful issue is brought up, there's tension, Repeating Delusion, Sometimes I can't forget it was partially an illusion.


Every time...
Unfocused, unclear, a lot to bear. I felt that pain, because of one word, one sentence, your name. Now every time a difficult conversation ends the same.


Never again...
You also feel disintegrated, devastated , mistaken. You want to mend. You feel the same, though you are the one to blame. You say it will never happen again.



In the end...
Burning, hurting, tearing. But inside I know what you say is true. Your embrace parts what I feel and what is real. In the end I will always know I love you.


Forever...
Now there is decay, unbelief, grief. But my rags of heart will unite tomorrow morning. You will capture my lips in a passionate kiss. Comfort me, express yourself. Will you hold me forever like this?