Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Yamcha Makes A Wish! ❯ The end of Yamcha! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own DBZ!

~*~

Yamcha shivered…well he shivered as well as a wiener could shiver. As soon as Vegeta had closed the Freezer door, Yamcha had had the idea of seeing if he could summon his ki, and as it turned out he could.

He'd also grown an eye but that was all he'd managed.

*If only I could talk. I could wish myself into Vegeta and I might finally be able to get some action.* Yamcha shivered, his puny ki level not being enough to keep him very warm in the arctic environment.

*If only I had enough ki to get out of here.* Yamcha managed to levitate himself and hurled himself against the freezer door with a WHAP!

~*~

WHAP!

"Vegeta what was that?" Bulma stopped kissing Vegeta and listened to the soft 'WHAP!' sounds coming from the kitchen. "Go see what that is!"

Vegeta grumbled and got off Bulma. "Fine woman, it's probably just dinner trying to escape…"

"Are you mocking my cooking?" Bulma's eyes blazed and Vegeta backed away.

"No…never!" He made his way to the kitchen where the 'WHAP'S' got louder, finally Vegeta realized that it was coming from the freezer!

"Surely it isn't Yamcha! He's a wiener now. He can't be move." Vegeta opened the freezer door and Yamcha, who had been in the process of charging the freezer door, again, fell with a 'plop' onto the floor.

Vegeta jumped back with a shrill yell of fright and watched in fascination as the wiener levitated itself off the floor. It stopped and faced Vegeta, who to his horror noticed the wiener had grown an eye.

"What? Nooooooo! I don't believe it! It's impossible!" Vegeta stepped back as the wiener floated closer. "Yamcha is that you?"

The wiener joggled an affirmative.

"Oh…wow!" Vegeta slapped at the wiener as it tried to come closer to him. "Argh! Get away from me! I don't want to catch anything from you!" Vegeta shot a tiny ki blast at the wiener, but Yamcha dodged it and then managed to glare its little eye at Vegeta.

"That's it Yamcha, its back in the freezer for you!" Vegeta lunged at the wiener as it flew away and started to head towards the living room. Moment's later Vegeta heard Bulma shriek and arrived in the living room in time to the Yamcha wiener throw itself at Bulma.

"Bulma!" Vegeta lunged at the wiener and battered it away.

The single eye turned and glared again at Vegeta, then it retreated through the window, floating away faster then Vegeta could follow.

"Damn it! I lost it!" Vegeta cursed then went to comfort Bulma who was still shaking after the wiener attack.

~*~

Yamcha floated away as fast as his pathetic ki could carry him, which in his wiener form was quite fast.

*I know! I'll find Goku! He'll help me!*

Yamcha changed direction and flew towards the son house, unaware of the people below him pointing and staring at the site of an Oscamire wiener flying through the air.

*Goku!* Yamcha floated down the house, in through a window and flew towards Goku who was sitting at the kitchen table staring mundanely at a glass of water.

*Goku!* Yamcha thought again, wishing he could talk. Finally Yamcha decided to thump Goku in the back to get his attention.

Yamcha took a run up and threw himself at Goku.

"What the..? Yamcha?" Goku gently picked up the wiener and stared at it.

*Yes Goku! It's me! It's Yamcha!* Yamcha attempted to tell Goku, his single eye pleading.

"Its ok, Yamcha. I'll take you inside and call Puar, she'll take you home. I knew it was a bad idea to leave you at Vegeta's…I guess in my hurry to get back to the glass of water I didn't think the idea through." Goku took Yamcha inside and put him on the kitchen bench, then called Puar.

"Puar? Yeah Yamcha had a slight…accident…no, no he's okay, can you come get him? Good, I'll explain what happened when you arrive." Goku talked for a while longer then hung up.

"Puar's coming Yamcha. Pray that he gets here on time…"

*What do you mean Pray?* Yamcha asked from his mind,

"…Pray that I don't get hungry!" Goku laughed and walked away.

Not an hour later Puar flew in. "Yamcha?"

Puar flew up the wiener. "Mmmm, a wiener! I'm hungry!"

*Puar! Nooooooo!* Yamcha screamed in his mind as Puar took a bite out of him.

"Mmmm, nice wiener." Puar took a bigger bite and Yamcha screamed again.

*Puar please don't! Puar…Nooooooo!* Yamcha shrieked like a little girl as Puar finished him off and liked his paws.

"Mmmm Finger licking good."

The End

(A/N - I in no way endorse people to eat other people - no cannibalism here!)