Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Ask The Z Gang Answers ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: Sorry it's taken so long to update. Okay here's the first letter, which comes from Son Gomay Vidal Goku

For Goku

"Baby girl?" Dad I'm a tomboy and like four years older than Goten you don't have to call me that anymore. Anyway what's your favorite dessert?

For Vegeta

Do you fight my dad in your sleep? If you do, do you win? Do you hate my family?

For Pan

Do you love Trunks?

For Trunks

Do you love Pan?

Goku: Sorry, but no matter what you will always be my baby girl. As for my favorite desert it's got to be chocolate cake. J

Vegeta: Yes, yes, and not really

Pan: Yes

Trunks: Yes

SayinAngelPrincess: That is so sweet

Bulma: Hey Videl if we play our cards right we could be in-laws.

*Bulma and Videl walk off making wedding plans for their children*

Bra: The next letter comes from Mar

Hello,

My name is Maricruz but I like it when people call me Mari. I just love these question fics.

Vegeta: Were you one of those mean rich kids that liked to play practical jokes?

Bulma: Do you ever read those fanfic where Vegeta has a long lost sister that survived his home planet destruction?

Chibi Trunks and Trunks: Did you ever beat up that one kid who always reminds the teacher to give out homework for the weekend?

Chibi Bra and Bra: Did you give your brother makeovers?

Goku: Have you ever thought of taking the family to go to Hershey, Pennsylvania home of the Hershey chocolate?

Videl: Do you wish that you could see your mother so that you can introduce Pan to her?

Piccolo: Would you ever date a classy female fighter?

The entire cast: Which of thee series that you wish you can crossover your show with? Daria, Gargoyles, Malcolm in the Middle, Angel, Charmed, Premium Blend, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Just shoot me, and/or Friends.

Vegeta: Yes

Bulma: Yes and I always end up crying in the middle of them

Trunks: Sure have *gives Vegeta like smirk*

Chibi Trunks: Yeah now when Friday comes everyone remains silent

Chibi Bra: Uh-huh it was funny

Bra: We even took pictures you wanna see? *Points to boxes in the corner of the room*

Goku: No, never got the chance

Videl: Yes I do and maybe so she can put my dad in his place

Piccolo: Maybe

Entire cast: *huddles together to discuss their options*

Dende: *Speaks for cast* we couldn't come up with just one answer so we've decided to do a crossover with all the shows you've listed.

SayinAngelPrincess: Now this is our last letter for this chapter and it comes from Sophie.

Hello my name is Sophie. These are my questions.

Goku: If you could be a food what would it be and why?

Trunks: WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?????? *Puppy eyes*

Goten and Gohan: What is your favorite subject in school? Why? Does Gohan help with homework?

Goku: Hmm, that's a tough choice. I don't really know I like them all. I can't pick just one.

Trunks: Well I'm dating Pan but if you want I can send you one of my clones.

Gohan: My favorite subject in school would have to be English

Goten: My favorite subject in school is lunch

Trunks: Lunch is not a subject

Goten: *Gives famous Son grin* Oh yeah you're right. Well then it would have to be gym; and yes my brother helps me with my homework when he has time

SayinAngelPrincess: Well that's it; again I'm sorry it took so long to update. Hope to hear from all of you soon. So until next time

All: So long