Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Ask The Z Gang Answers ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: All right lets get down to business shall we? Our first letter comes from thundercleese2000 (½)

Supreme Kai: Why are you such a lousy fighter? Aren't you supposed to be the ultimate ruler of the cosmos? Piccolo: After seeing that the supreme Kai sucks do you think you could have beaten him at the Tournament? Goku: Ever think of taking night school? Kibito: I feel sorry for you having to watch over Kai. Why don't you be the bodyguard of someone who's more useful to people? Raditz: Will you marry me? Vegeta: You do know the only reason you got Bulma was because she's a total slut right? Crispy: Stop being such a crybaby. Gasoline fires doesn't hurt that much, and yes I know from experience. (Guys use sulfuric acid it burns VERY slow and is a bitch to get off.) Frieza: If your not gay, then why you hire Zarbon and the Ginyu Force? Raditz: Do you really want to know what will happen to you if you say no to my last questions? That's it for now.

Supreme Kai: I am not a lousy fighter. I am a terrific fighter

Piccolo: Yes I think I could have beaten him

Goku: They have night school? Who would've guessed?

Kibito: I can't I am assigned to the supreme Kai and cannot leave his side

Raditz: What are you going to do if I say no? You are just a mere human you can't hurt me

Vegeta: Do not insult my mate like that

Bulma: I AM NOT A SLUT!!!!!!

Cell: For the last time my name is Cell and not Crispy and stop trying to set me on fire

Frieza: They're good fighters and they get the job done

SayinAngelPrincess: The next letter comes from Mar

Before I can ask any more questions I would like to answer the ones who asked me. 18: Sorry about that it was the best I can think of. How about a Matrix couple? Mr. Popo: Sorry about the servant crack I must've offended every African-American in the world with that one *hangs her head in shame* I thought it might me appropriate since you serve the guardian of the Earth since Kami. But if you like maybe you can go as a Royal Advisor and perhaps help Dende find a suitable young lady to be his wife. Trunks and Bra: Once again I am sorry about that suggestion. I thought it was fun for Bra to see her brother get humiliated by wearing the Raggedy Andy costume. He would look so cute in that big red wig and freckles and that sailor suit (not the ones that the Sailor Scouts wear). Now that's out of the way. On to those questions, Baba: *gets out all of her books of magic, astrology, fortune telling, legends, mythology, and the super natural. Brings out her potions, spells, chants, charms, amulets, and medallions and brought along her notebooks and writing supplies to take notes. And of course a cute black kitten as a familiar* I'm ready if you are headmistress Baba. *Bows her head in respect* Goku: *Gives him a stomach-healing potion* since you are still recovering from the eating contest I won't ask you about food. If you and Chichi meet a couple that wanted to have a baby but they can't would you use the dragon balls so they can have a baby? 18: If you were offered to teach an all female self-defense class would you accept? Maybe you can use the money to buy a nice house so that you and your family will not have to live with that dirty old man anymore. To all of the DBZ cast: Have any of you ever seen the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre? If so then which one of you can easily blast that family of psycho inbred cannibals into the other world?

18: That sounds a lot better. Now if someone asked me to each an all female self-defense class you bet I would accept it. You have no idea how bad I wanna leave this stupid island.

Mr. Popo: That's all right I forgive you, I can see where you're coming from and I have to say I like your idea for being Royal Advisor

Bra: That would be funny

Trunks: why is everyone out to ruin my life?

Baba: Very good I'm impressed. All right lets get started *proceeds to start teaching her new student*

Goku: Hey thanks, um I guess I would but they would have to be really good people

DBZ cast: No

SayinAngelPrincess: I've seen the original does that count?

Mirai Trunks: All right our last letter comes from gunlord

It's me gunlord again and I've got some more questions for you.

Goku: Out of all the bad guys you've defeated, which one did you hate the most?

Vegeta: Other than fusing with Goku what was the most embarrassing thing you've done?

Cell: Stop being such a baby about the gasoline fire it doesn't hurt that much. And yes, I do speak from experience (guys, mix the gasoline with hydrochloric acid. Trust me)

Bulma: Why did you name your kids after types of underwear?

18: This is weird, but if you're a robot, how did you have a kid?

Frieza: So, ever regret not finishing off Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz when you have the chance?

Babidi: What were you thinking when you insulted Majin Buu? Did you really think he'd take crap from a living turd like you?

Master Roshi: what do you think Playboy or Penthouse?

Supreme Kai: After you killed Bibidi you did you just leave the ball containing Majin Buu lying around? I don't blame you for not knowing about his son, but shouldn't you have realized that even if Babidi didn't exist that someone might find Buu and get him free? You really should have taken Buu with you and just, I don't know, put him in some sort of safe in other world.

Goku: It's a toss up between Frieza and Majin Buu

Vegeta: The only embarrassing thing I've ever done was agreeing to fuse with that Baka

Cell: That's it I'm leaving

SayinAngelPrincess: Oh no you don't quick someone tie him up

*Gohan quickly holds him down while Yamcha ties him up*

SayinAngelPrincess: You've been a bad grasshopper, now you must pay go ahead boys have fun

*Goten and Trunks approach Cell with evil looks on their faces*

Bulma: I don't know I just did. You got a problem with that?

18: I am not a robot I am a cyborgs. I was human once and when Dr. Gero changed me he did leave some parts of me human

Frieza: No, I could have easily beaten them cause if you recall it wasn't them who defeated me it was that idiot

Babidi: He needed to be shown who the boss was and yes for I am his master

*Buu glares at Babidi and blasts him*

Master Roshi: Both

Supreme Kai: Didn't think anyone would try to bring him back

SayinAngelPrincess: well that's it. Oh and I'm not going to update until I get at least 5 reviews and please bear with me if I don't update right away I've been busy with updating other stories, school, and work.