Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zafira's Story ❯ Enter the saiiyaness ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Zafira's Story

CHAPTER 1: Enter, The Saiiyaness

Space...vast and empty..filled with stars, planets and life that was oh so far away that no matter how you looked at it, it was still empty. Zarbon finally pulled himself away from staring out of the window of the building and sat at his table with Dedoria to eat. "What's eatin' you?" Dedoria asked through bites of his food. "Oh nothing really, just thinking," Zarbon answered before finally eating his meal.

Frieza was in his room staring out through his large window. Before it was the planet Vegeta. "I don't know how long I can trust those...monkeys. They've been quite helpful throughout the years, but they are a VERY unique race. I wonder how long before they may prove to be trouble...What do you think?" he asked his servant without turning his head. The frog-looking servant merely sweated.

"Well?" Frieza asked, turning around in his floating chair.

"I-I don't think they'll ever prove to be a threat, sir. They're powerful, but they're just monkeys. And even if they did try to rebel against you, they'd never stand a chance," the servant replied. A short laugh escaped Frieza's lips.

"You're right," and with that, Frieza turned back to look at the planet.

On the planet Vegeta, King Vegeta sat on his throne, holding a glass full of wine as he eyed the female saiiyan before him. His guards stood by the sides of the door and along the dark blue carpet that trailed from his throne to the exit. The king was looking for a suitable mate to settle down with and bear an heir to his throne. The woman before him was slightly cute. Her hair was blue and spiky, stopping at the end of her neck. She smirked evilly as she bragged on about a recent planet purge. The king stared down at her smooth legs, for she was wearing her saiiyan armor. A short chuckle left his lips as inappropriate thoughts filled his head. But he was growing bored with her. This saiiyaness didn't want to bear children, she wanted to be a warrior, to fight.

"Enough," the king said and she stopped short, bowed and left the room. He sighed, "I grow bored with this recent selection of women. Surely there has bound to be someone out there suitable to bear an heir to the throne." His head advisor, a gangly, weasel-looking saiiyan in a long blue robe, came walking up to him and bowed.

"Perhaps this one should satisfy you, sire," his advisor answered and the doors opened. A lovely young saiiyaness walked down the carpet. Her hair was dark brown and spiky in a low ponytail. Her hair reached the end of her elbow. Her eyes were jet black and the way her saiiyan armor hugged her curvaceous figure even gave the guards bad thoughts.

"Well!" the king said in a rather delighted tone.

"Who is this decadent young woman?" the king asked. "This is Cyrene, sire. She is an excellent fighter, a loyal warrior, and as you can already tell, very beautiful and very capable of bearing an heir to the throne," the advisor said. King Vegeta grinned evilly as he took her hand.

"Let it be announced at once. I have found my bride!" the king said.

A beaten up saiiyan capsule went sprinting through space. By the way it shook, it was obvious that it had been through hell. It crash-landed on one of Frieza's conquered planets where his soldiers had acquired as one of his many bases for operations. Dozens of Frieza's men came rushing onto the deck where it had landed, all of them with their laser guns ready. Inside the control room were three of Frieza's men.

"Were we expecting anyone?" one asked.

"Not for at least a week. We only sent out three men to conquer some planets yesterday," the other answered.

"Better have the men on their guard, just to be on the safe side," the other said. One of the men carefully walked up to the capsule and activated the pod-opening button. Everyone was on his guard, but to their surprise, the inhabitant was unconscious. A radiant young woman was inside. Her armor made it obvious that she was saiiyan. Her skin was a lovely shade of brown and her raven black, silky, hair cascaded down to her waist. She had a few scars and cuts and was quickly carried to the infirmary.

Inside Frieza's ship, one of his men came in.

"Recent news, sire," the man said. "Report," Frieza said with boredom.

"Those two new bases you had ordered for have just been established and you already have two new fleets of loyal men," he said.

"And?" Frieza asked with boredom.

"Um, 10 of your men have been sent out to get other planets ready for sale," the servant said. "And?" Frieza replied again.

"Uh...one of your planets just picked up a capsule," the servant said.

"So?" Frieza said.

"It was beaten up and battered," the man said.

"Odd. Who was inside?" Frieza asked.

"A female saiiyan," the man replied.

"That can't be right. I don't have ANY female warriors and if I did, they certainly wouldn't have come back from a planet defeated. Which one of my planets did she crash-land on?" Frieza asked.

"Frieza 8," the servant replied.

"Go to the main room. Have my men plot a course for Frieza 8. I'd like to meet our guest," Frieza said with a smirk.

Frieza's ship wasted no time in arriving on the planet. When Frieza exited the ship, all of his men came out to greet him. His seat floated him across the deck while all his men stood perfectly still.

Inside one of the rooms, the saiiyan woman was awake and one of the men was busy combing her hair. All she had on was a tiny white towel that managed to show the crack of her breasts and barely covered her thighs. She sat with her legs under her, she scanned the room with her dark purple eyes, still oblivious as to what was going on when the automatic doors slid open and Frieza came floating in.

"Lord Frieza!" the woman said in surprise. She and the servant quickly got off of the bed and bowed before him. Frieza smirked and got out of his seat.

"Stand up straight, my dear," Frieza commanded and she did so. Frieza walked up to her and eyed her with an evil smirk, then walked behind her. He paid particular attention to her tail and then, without warning, grabbed it and squeezed it. The girl screamed and fell on all fours in pain. Frieza chuckled and released her tail.

"She's of no threat. Have her evaluated and dressed up," Frieza commanded.

"At once, Lord Frieza," the servant said. And with that, Frieza got back onto his seat and floated out of the room.

Zarbon and Dedoria were outside one of the training rooms, watching some of Frieza's men test out their new laser guns.

"These ones wouldn't last a day in the Planet Trade," Zarbon said.

"Relax. That's what the training is for," Dedoria said. Just then, one of Frieza's men ran up to them and bowed.

"Frieza has commanded that the two of you meet him in his room at once," the man said. Zarbon and Dedoria both looked at each other. Inside one of the empty rooms where Frieza would do his thinking, Frieza floated in the center whilst sitting in his seat and Zarbon and Dedoria stood about 5 feet before him, perfectly still.

"Men, I called you here to meet the newest addition to our happy little family," Frieza said. Zarbon raised a brow.

"Now why would he call us here to meet a new soldier?" Dedoria thought.

"There must be something special about this one," Zarbon thought. At that instant, a hole opened up in the ceiling and a figure slowly descended from the ceiling and landed beside Frieza. Zarbon and Dedoria's jaws dropped instantly as they gawked wide-eyed. The woman from the infirmary stood before them in a rather skimpy saiiyan uniform. It was sort of like a strapless swimsuit and it's neckline plunged enough to even get Frieza's attention. She wore elbow-length gloves and knee-length boots. On her shoulders were the usual shoulder-pads that saiiyans wore. The entire outfit (except the pads) were a creme color similar to Zarbon's.

"Meet Zafira," Frieza said. Zarbon closed his mouth and snapped out of his trance.

"She's the newest addition to our little family and I expect her to be treated as part of it. I will leave it up to the two of you to train her and welcome her," Frieza said.

"At once, Lord Frieza," Dedoria and Zarbon both said with a little more enthusiasm than usual. Frieza chuckled. "I am Zarbon, and this is Dedoria," Zarbon introduced. Zafira nodded.

"This one is special indeed, and quite the looker," Zarbon thought as he eyed every inch of her body. And as his eyes slowly scanned her from her chest and up, "QUITE the looker indeed..." "Hmm, I'm going to look forward to training this one," Dedoria thought.

Outside the training room, Zarbon and Dedoria walked side by side while Zafira remained behind them. They stopped in front of the training room window and looked inside.

"As you know, our men are in tiptop shape and have superb fighting qualities. Our men train every day for a certain amount of time, based on their rank and fighting skills," Zarbon said. Dedoria smirked, "How would you like to give it a try?" Zafira didn't look too thrilled, "Sure". She stepped inside and one of the men walked up to her.

"Ooh, you're a pretty one. Don't think I'll go easy on you, toots," he said as he ran at her top-speed. Zafira just stood there, perfectly still. The man grew closer and closer and closer until...Chop! Off went his head. The men outside were all surprised as they watched the man's head fall to the ground and his body soon after. Zafira had allowed him to run at her only to get him close enough to deliver her fatal move.

"Impressive," Zarbon said.

In no time at all, she had become an experienced warrior and an excellent fighter. Though where she came from remained shrouded in mystery due to her loss of memory, it didn't matter. She had become part of the "family" and remained the apple of Frieza's eye. In the cafeteria, Zarbon and Dedoria sat together.

"I wonder why Frieza's so nice to Zafira. You've seen how quickly she reached the highest rank next to ours. She's a great fighter and she's very loyal, but-," Dedoria said before being interrupted by Zarbon, "But it's something else. Who knows? Maybe Frieza just has a thing for pretty girls."

"I don't blame him. I wouldn't mind "evaluating" her myself," Dedoria said with a chuckle and Zarbon joined in. Whenever in the cafeteria, Zafira would eat alone.

After eating, Zafira had gone in her room to shower. After coming out, she sat down in front of her dresser to comb her hair. Little did she know, she was being watched by Zarbon from his room. Zarbon would usually be on guard, spying on every one of the men to see if everything was okay. At first he hated this job, but when Zafira came along, he actually looked forward to checking up on everyone. Like many of the other men, Zarbon had taken a liking to Zafira over time; not just because of her beauty, but also because of her attitude and skill as a fighter. His fondness would show for her when in training because he never yelled at her as much as the others and he actually helped her improve in her flaws whereas if she were one of the others, he'd make them learn on their own. Though he didn't want to admit it, all of the other men knew that he liked her.