Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zandra-Aloysia Famous Warrior ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ only my characters: Zandra/Aloysia, Aaron, Clarah, Sly, and the other unnamed Saiyans...
May go up
you enjoy my fic :D Remember to Review!

ya! The names Zandra! I live a normal life, well closest to normal as you can get. I'm a senior in High School at Orange Star High, nothing real special about me. Well I guess now there is. Because you see in my past life I was a warrior from a planet called Vegeta. Recognize it? You might I was surprised to find this out. One day I was minding my own business on my usual after noon walk, when three men came from nowhere and came up to me. Then I was knocked unconscious and brought to some place Well I don't wanna give you all the details so soon


"Z! Yo! Zandra!" A guy about six feet tall with dark blonde hair was standing in the other side of the lunch area of my high school waving his had like mad. I should tell you, his names Aaron. I returned his wave with a small one of my own. He practically flew across the room to my table. "Dude! I heard you knocked out James Barly!!" James Barly is some punk kid who decided to pickpocket me yesterday. If he had gotten away with it he would have managed to successfully steal fifty bucks from my back pocket. To bad he wasn't so good at it. The poor fool didn't even have a chance. One clean punch to the face did a nice job, gave him a beautiful shiner to the left eye.
"Yeah, that idiot deserves it. Luckily it was off school grounds." I said. Aaron laughed and sat down in his usual spot.
"Man Z where in hell did you learn to fight" Aaron asked.shrugged "It comes naturally. I was born with it."
"Right, man this is going to get around school quick." He said.
"It's not always a good thing. I think that punk was in some sort of gang. He had some weird tattoo on his shoulder." Aaron laughed at my comment. I sighed and sunk into my just as somebody tabbed on my shoulder. I looked up to see a girl smiling down at me. She wasn't too tall mostly short for an 18 year old if I had to guess she's about 5'2" tall. Her blue eyes matched her blue hair. She smiled and winked at me.
"Clarah your hairs blue this week? What happened to pink?" I asked her. She smiled and closed her eyes as she told me.
"Blue matches my eyes."
"Nobody will be able to see them if you keep them closed." I told her. I looked at Aaron who was surrounded by books.
"Studying?" I asked him. He nodded. "Nerd." I muttered. He looked at me and gave me his "warning look," which never scares me. My warning look scares him 1,000 times as much. "You know the bells going to ring for our first class?"
"Yeah, I just want to get in much as possible." I laughed at him and stood up.
"Well I guess I won't see you until after school then. Good luck on your test, I'm going to class."

you see I'm just a semi- normal high school girl, right? Yeah, well now I am. That school day past fast, I was thanking Dende to. As usual I met Aaron and Clarah after school to drive them home. First Clara, who lives only three blocks down the street. She's to lazy to walk that far. She says she doesn't want to wreck her knee-high boots, but deep inside she admits she's actually a lazy freak who doesn't want to walk. I drop her off at her house which is the most unusual color for a house. Pink, pink is good for her hair, for a rose, not for a house. Next stop Aaron's house.
"So, are you going to the winter dance?" Aaron asks me.
"No." I flat out say. I'm not a good dancer and I'll never be caught dead in a dress.
"Do you plan on going?" He asks.
"No"
"Do you want to gowith me that is." I looked at him then back to the road.
"I'm not wearing a dress, or high heals or a rose. Alright?" He nodded.
"Cool." The rest of the way to his house we joked about random things. I pulled up to his house, which was normal white with brue trim. I said goodbye and watched him walk to his door he turned and waved. I waved back and drove off.

7 o'clock everyday I go for a walk to clear my mind and work off the fat from the schools food. I got out my walking shoes and grabbed a jacket. I yelled downstairs to tell my mother I'm leaving and walked out the door. I took my usual route passed a minute mart towards the Capsule Corp. Like I said before I was minding my own business, thinking about events that took place today, about my school work when from nowhere three men with black spiky hair and dark eyes showed up.
"Aloysia?" One of them men asked.
"Uh, no Zandra." I corrected them. They obviously got the wrong person.
"Aloysia, you need to come with us we have important business to discuss." The tallest of the three men said.
"Uh, you've got the wrong person. The names Zandra, and if you don't mind let me continue my walk." I stepped forward and the tall guy stretched out an arm to stop me.
"Hey, back off!" I thought if I ever needed to unleash my "super woman powers" as Aaron calls it I would and at this point I knew I would. The three men surrounded me and I took a deep breath and flung my fist at the shortest guys face.
"Ouch!" I yelled. I shook my hand and looked at the guys face, no mark, nothing. It felt like hitting a wall of steal. "What are you, some kind of bio-android???" I asked. The short dude I hit reached for me. I backed up and swung my leg around to kick him in the side. He blocked the kick. I decided I would have to put in all I've got. Just brake threw one and I can run like hell. I jumped up and kick the guy with all I had in the face. The man fell back with blood running from his nose. I jumped over him and ran like crazy. The short guy got up and ran after me leaving his two companions behind. I looked behind me and he was gone.
"What? Where did he go?" He was in front of me. I skidded to a halt and leaped back. The man ran at me with his fist at his side. I leaned back onto my back foot, the man reached me I leaned towards him and grabbed him by the shoulders. Before he knew it he was on the ground. I tried getting away, but he grabbed my angle and I fell flat on my face. I quickly recovered and shook him off and bolted off. I turned around to find my enemy when I saw a huge ball of light come flying towards me. I barely dodged and rolled out into the street. I got up and once again face to face with the man. I leaped up and kicked the guy in the chest he stumbled backwards. He smirked and leaped towards me. I crouched down and kicked him in the stomach as he was about to land. Then sent him a series of punches and kicks. The men behind him laughed.
"Having trouble with the little girl Sly?" The taller one asked and laughed. Sly was on all fours breathing hard.
"Give up?" I ask.
"Not yet!" Sly swung his leg and caught me off guard. I fell onto the concrete. Sly stood above me and laughed. "I wont lose to a woman." He snickered. Before I knew it I was upside own in the air.
"Let me go!" I wiggled trying to loosen his grip on my leg, no use this guy had the strongest grip I've met.



~*~*~*~*~*~
Next time:
"We need you to destroy our prince." Sly said calmly. A prince? Why would I kill a prince?
"What? I don't kill, especially a prince. Why do you want him dead??" I asked.
"That is none of your business." Sly said.
"Ok, you tell me to kill some random dude, your prince . And you don't tell me why? What a load of crap For all I know you people are all smoking something, on acid or something your little leprechaun friend told you that you were a Saiyan and kidnap me Hey, I bet anything that you're in some sort of gang right? Yeah, you're doing this because I knocked out the James Kid." I know these freaks got to be related somehow with James. I knew I was going to get jumped and by somebody and for once my fists couldn't help.
"Not even close." Sly shook his head. "Look you're the only one with the power and willingness to kill him." He said.
"Whoa, you've got both wrong! If I can't even beat you down how can I kill this dude? And second I'm NOT willing to kill anybody. You know that is against the law right? And I've got a question. What do you mean I'm the only one with the [power and willingness to kill him? Are you saying there is somebody that is able to beat him, but wont?"
"Exactly, Vegeta is our prince, he is currently living at Capsule Corp. with his wife Bulma and children Trunks and Bra. You might recognize these names and to answer your question yes there is a person that could kill him, he would never kill anybody who was not threatening too destroy the Earth." Shyra said. I did recognize the names. Trunks, he went to my school, popular with the girls, he is quite the looker. And Bulma isn't she the head of the CC? And her husband, Vegeta, she knew she heard that name somewhere. I finally realized it during the martial arts tournament ten years ago. He was the man who attacked the stadium. I remembered as a golden haired man yelled out Vegeta's name to stop. I remembered as he blew up the stadium, the cries and screams, all the people frantically running to get out of the way.
~*~*~*~*~*~

yay! how was that? hope you liked it! :-D
Review!