Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ The Unexpected Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Goku comes back when Goten is 2 years old in my story, please don't send me flames! Enjoy! It may be a bit inaccurate, but pleeeeeaaaaaaaase don't kill me for it!

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!!!

NOW ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1: The Unexpected Arrival

Gohan watched in the shadows as his mother was giving birth to another child. This amazed him how she just had Goten, and now, all of a sudden, here comes another baby 3 months later! He sighed. Looking up at the hospital wall, he whispered, "You missed another one, Dad." When he turned around, he couldn't believe what he heard:

"Congratulations, Mrs. Son. You have just given birth to a beautiful baby girl!" Gohan's eyes widened. Chi-Chi just smiled as she held the baby in her arms.

"I think the name Keri will suit you just fine," she said, and cradled the little girl in her arms.

2 years later...................................................................... ...............................................

"Gohan! I need to go and buy some food, will you watch Goten and Keri for me?" Chi-Chi yelled from the kitchen. Gohan grinned as he set Goten back in the high chair.

"I heard ya mom. How long will you be gone?" he asked, Chi-Chi turning around to face her eldest son.

"Just about a 1/2 an hour. And besides, you'll have some quality time with your two siblings," she pointed out, and scurried out the front door. When Gohan turned to face his brother and sister, he found that they had somehow found an old training cuff of Goku's, and they were fighting over it. After tugging it every which way for about 2 minutes, Keri came out to be the victor, which surprised Gohan. Goten wailed a bit, but stopped as soon as Gohan gave him "the look". Keri giggled at this, but immediately stopped when Gohan gave her "the look". Gohan eyed them both with a wink in his eye, and walked into the kitchen to get some food. He sat at the table, and found that memories of him and Goku were wavering in his mind all the time. He wanted to cry sometimes because of how much he missed his dad, but just couldn't let all of his feelings out. Just at that moment, a knock was heard on the door.

****************************************************************** *******************

So... Like it? Hate it? Write suggestions or reviews, but no flames please!!!