Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Getting to Know Goku ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter

Author's Note: For all of you who are STILL confused, this little note is to tell you what's going on: KERI'S NOT LIKE THE REST OF HER FAMILY EXCEPT FOR PERSONALITY AND LOOKS!!!! (and yes, she does have black hair)

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3: Getting to Know Goku

Chi-Chi awoke, her eyes were bulging out of her head as she saw Goku in front of her. She sat up, eyeing Gohan, who had just removed the wet towel from her forehead. She gulped.

"Gohan, this has got to be a dream, right?" She whispered hoarsely to Gohan, and he replied with a smile. Goku grinned, he had heard the small, confused sentence.

"Well Chi-Chi, I'm here and alive as I'll ever be, so start believing," he said quickly. Chi-Chi frowned, then scowled at Goku.

"ME?! START BELIEVING!!! REALLY GOKU, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU SUDDENLY CAME HOME FROM SHOPPING AND FIND YOU'RE RECENTLY DECEASED HUSBAND AT THE DOOR?! WELL, HOW?!" Chi-Chi screamed, standing up. Gohan backed off, he was scared of his mom when she was in this mood. Goku stared blankly at Chi-Chi.

"But I don't have a husband," he replied, confused at her anger. She stomped her foot, and made a hole in the wooden floor. Chi-Chi left for the kitchen to cool off, leaving Goku once again confused as ever. Gohan patted him on the back.

"Dad, it's okay. Mom's just confused right now, she'll be better in a few hours," he said, trying to comfort Goku. Goku shrugged, and smiled at Gohan.

"Well son, let's go back downstairs and check on those two siblings of yours," Goku suggested, and they both came down the stairs, walking around Chi-Chi. The two were fighting over a piece of cloth, both with grim determination on their faces.

"They look like they have fighters' spirits," Goku commented as he watched the "heated" battle. He grinned at how hard they pulled. He could even see a little bit of a ripple in Goten and Keri's tiny muscles. Goten won this time, leaving Keri to pout. She caught sight of Goku, and hid behind Goten for protection. Goku walked over to them, and crouched down.

"Hey ya Goten, looks like you got my hairstyle. Do you like it?" He asked, looking into Goten's little, black, beady eyes. He looked back with a small crack of a smile. Then Goku turned his attention to Keri.

"She looks so much like Chi-Chi, but then there's that little spark of me..." Goku said, examining her features. She gave him the same reply as Goten did, not saying a word. Goku sighed.

"Fine. Be that way. Don't speak to your real daddy, nope, just ignore me." They both heard the word daddy, and walked over to the man curiously. Keri tugged at his baggy pants, Goten started untying his boot's lace. Goku observed this and bent down again.

"Hey, cut that out! It takes me a while to lace those!" He complained, gently trying to push Goten away from his boot. Goten giggled as he started untying the other boot's lace. Goku smiled as he pushed Goten away, Keri trying to rip off a part of his pants (right at the knee) to see the material on the inside. Goku finally noticed this and tried to keep both of the toddlers off his clothing/shoes. Chi-Chi and Gohan watched in the darkness, laughing at Goku's dilemma.