Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ The Cafe Crash ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: I luv you all for writing such nice reviews about my story :)

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 6: The Cafe Crash

Goku watched as Gohan climbed back down, his face a little cheerier, not too much, but a little. He didn't question Gohan's reaction, instead, he simply patted Gohan on the back, and walked with him to the kitchen.

"Gohan, why don't we ask your mother if she wants to go out and eat rather than stay here?" Goku suggested, waiting for Gohan's answer. He smiled at Goku.

"Sure Dad," he replied, tapping Chi-Chi on the shoulder.

"Hey mom, can we go out and eat to celebrate Dad's return to the "living world"?" he asked Chi-Chi, who grinned.

"Of course." They left shortly afterwards, they decided to go to a small cafe nearby. Keri and Goten came along, of course, and Goku got to know them better while they were driving there. The cafe was average size, sort of classy with a kind of "come on in!" appearance. Goku looked around as they were seated, the place was crowded and stuffy.

"Gee, I didn't know it would be this crowded considering the size," Goku commented, sitting at the booth. Chi-Chi also looked around curiously, rocking Goten and Keri gently in her arms.

"Goku, could you hold Goten and Keri? I need to go to the bathroom," Chi-Chi said, getting up from her seat.

"Oh, uhh, sure thing," he said quickly, and held the two squirming 2 year olds. Keri started coughing, and Goku patted her on the back gently. Goten's eyes wandered around the unfamiliar scene, he was thinking to himself, "What is this place? Where's mommy?" Keri also pondered the same thing, and clung to Goku's shirt tightly. The waiter finally came along to their table, and told them that tonight was the dinner buffet. Goku gave Goten and Keri to Gohan. Goku's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the selection. He grabbed everything he could, oblivious to the other customers. Gohan watched from the booth, sighing.

"Oh boy, now he's REALLY done it," he said to himself quietly, and sighed again. Goten and Keri watched their father in shock and surprise, and they started to imitate him, only without the food, just their imaginations. Other customers watched as Goku sped through each table, taking anything he could find that looked edible.

"Hey, how come that guy gets to eat everything? I didn't pay to get in here just to watch some pig eat all the food!" One man exclaimed, then others shook their heads in agreement. They knocked on the manager's door, and he came out, trying to calm everyone down.

"All right, all right everyone, who's this guy you're talkin' about that's eatin' all the food?" the manager asked, and everyone pointed to Goku, who looked up in confusion with spaghetti hanging from his mouth.

"Wha wi I oo?" He asked through a mouth stuffed full of food. The crowd scowled at him, the manager also glaring. Suddenly, a big gang of the cooks came out with cooking spatulas, tapping them against the palms of their hands. Gohan's eyes turned wide. The cooks ran after him, and he quickly flashed around each table. The gang was so confused that they got tangled up in circles, and toppled over all the tables. Goku looked at them sympathetically.

"And they went to all that trouble making that delicious food..." He said, shaking his head in disappointment. Gohan got up from the booth, and whisked Goku away from the crowd's view. Right at that moment, Chi-Chi came out pf the bathroom.

"I'm sorry that I was gone for a couple of minutes, it's just that the-" Chi-Chi stopped when she noticed that they weren't in the booth, and that the whole restaurant was in ruins. She could guess who had caused the pile-up. She came outside, having a eyebrow up, tapping her foot on the gravel, waiting for an explanation from Goku. He gulped, ready to confess, but Chi-Chi just smiled... then laughed aloud. Gohan and Goku were puzzled at first, but then also laughed.