Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ A Good Meal and a Good Night ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Later in the story, there will be a deep romance... Can you guess who it might be between? (hint: not Gohan and Videl!)

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 7: A Good Meal and A Good Night

"Well, that was a ruined chance of trying to have a NORMAL family dinner," Chi-Chi said, relaxing in the car as they drove home. Goten and Keri were asleep, resting in Gohan's arms.

"I'm sorry Chi-Chi, I guess that I just got carried away. I haven't had good food like that for a while. And yet, I'm still hungry!" Goku exclaimed, laughing as he said the last sentence. Chi-Chi and Gohan sighed.

"Since you're only here for two days, Goku, you can have but you like, but you realize that this is only because you're leaving tomorrow," she replied in a scolding voice. Goku just smiled.

"Whatever you say, Chi-Chi." They got out of the car when they arrived at the small house, and entered. Goku turned on the lights, sitting at the table, waiting for his food.

"Ah-ah-ah Goku, you're not just going to sit there while I make the food. You are going to get the dishes from the sink, wash them thoroughly, then set the table," Chi-Chi said, watching for Goku to get out of his chair. He sunk low.

"Do I have to?" He whined, looking at the endless stacks of plates. Chi-Chi frowned, coming over him with a red, fiery, anger.

"YES GOKU SON, YOU DO HAVE TO!!! AND NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WHINE AND COMPLAIN, YOU ARE NOT JUST GOING TO SIT THERE WHILE I'M DOING ALL THE WORK!!! YOU'RE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE, AREN'T YOU?! NOW GET BUSY!!!" Chi-Chi screamed, Goku's face bewildered, and he sped right to washing. She smiled in content, and went back to her cooking. Gohan found that Goten and Keri were still sound asleep considering the screams of their angry mother.

"Man, how do they do that?" Gohan asked himself, and carried them to their room. He laid them down in their small beds, tucking them in. Keri giggled in her sleep, while Goten did small punches, and broke one of the wooden bars. Gohan sweat dropped, and tried the best to put the piece back into place. But as soon as he did, Goten had knocked all the other ones out of their places. Gohan gave up, and put some chairs on either sides of Goten's bed. Goten was at peace after that. Gohan sighed in relief. When he came back to the kitchen, Gohan found that Goku was finally setting the table after washing all the dishes, and Gohan decided to help him.

"So, how are you doing with your job, Dad?" Gohan asked jokingly, and Goku just glared at him in return. He then softened up on Gohan.

"I appreciate the help, but as Vegeta would say, "Saiyans never ask for help from any lowly earthling! It's shameful!". I would never say that to you, Gohan, but I'll do the job alone. I'm almost done anyways," he replied. Gohan laughed at the Vegeta comment. It was really funny when anyone mocked Vegeta, or did an impression of him.

"Okay, Dad, and by the way, that was funny," Gohan said, laughing again as he remembered the joke. Gohan suddenly changed his thoughts to "letter-wise" things, and his face hung low. He would have to give the letter to his father right before he left this world. When Goku was done setting the table, and Chi-Chi was done cooking, everyone sat down, eating the meal.

"Oh Chi-Chi, this is just delicious," Goku said, stuffing his face. Chi-Chi made a small laugh, she was sort of embarrassed. Gohan ate slower, watching as Goku devoured bowl after bowl. It was weird having a pig for a father, but then again, it runs in the family.

"Uh, mom," Gohan started, getting up from the table, "May I be excused?" He asked, and Chi-Chi just nodded. Goku didn't notice this at all, of course, and after 10 bowls, patted his stomach in satisfaction.

"Thanks Hon, I guess I'll just go and check-up on Goten and Keri," he said, and walked up the stairs, stumbling now and then because he had just eaten SO much food. He noticed how Goten had to have chairs put around his bed, Goku chuckled at that. But Keri had no chairs. She just lay peacefully, gurgling now and then in her sleep. Goku brushed away some of her bangs.

"You know, Keri, you have the same kind of bangs that the future Trunks had when he came. Boy, you sure are a good source of memories. Better keep you in check," Goku said, and walked out of the room, so silent that you wouldn't even be able to hear the small noise that the latch made when he closed the door.

****************************************************************** *****************

Like? No like? Tell me please!!!!!!!