Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ 5 Years Later ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Just to tell you people, now Keri wears her hair in a low ponytail, and Buu was already destroyed. From now on, the story will center more on Keri.

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 10: 5 Years Later

Keri sat in her room, sketching a picture of something she wasn't aware of.

"No, that's not exactly the right texture..." Keri stated, inspecting the colors.

"Keri!" Chi-Chi yelled, walking up the steps. Keri's eyes were wide, she quickly hid the drawing under her bed, and began to pretend to study. Chi-Chi smiled.

"Oh, Keri, since you've been such a good girl, studying and all, I brought you a special treat." Keri plastered on a smile, and drank some of the cool orange juice.

"After this you have to keep on studying so you will amount to something someday," Chi-Chi said sternly, closing the door after her. Keri rolled her eyes, and put the sketch back on the easel that her grandfather had given her for her birthday.

"Ah, this is the perfect color that I was looking for!" She exclaimed, mixing two very dark, yet beautiful colors together.

In Other Places......................

"What do you wanna do now, Trunks?" Goten asked, yawning at the morning sun. Trunks stretched his arms.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" Trunks countered, bored out of his mind from just sitting outside all day.

"We can go back into the house and annoy your Dad," Goten suggested, scratching his head. Trunks made a huge "no" signal.

"Goten! Are you a moron or somethin'? You know my Dad blows up even when someone tries to touch him!" Trunks exclaimed, smacking Goten across the head. Goten glared at his best friend.

"It was just a suggestion," he muttered. An idea popped into Trunks' head.

"Hey Goten," he began, a grin coming to his lips, "Why don't we fight near your house? There's tons of open area, great for sparring." Goten also grinned, and nodded to signal that it was a great idea.

"Let me tell my Mom first, okay?" Trunks said. Goten just followed him into the house.

"Mom, can me and Goten go over to the fields so we can spar?" He asked cautiously. Bulma turned around to find her son and his best friend standing there, waiting for an answer. Bulma smiled and chuckled, they were just both so adorably when they had their innocent faces on.

"Of course. Just be home before dinner," Bulma added, and ruffled Trunks' hair lightly. Trunks pushed Bulma's hand away lightly, he got embarrassed very easily when he was near his mother.

Keri looked outside her window, and saw Goten and Trunks flying towards the huge field near her house. She frowned. How come Goten got to go outside on a nice day like this and play, while she could only sit inside and study? Keri pouted. It was so unfair. Even Gohan, who was tortured by studying when he was Keri's age and older, got to go out and enjoy the "outside world". She continued drawing, however, wondering when she WOULD be able to go outside. Little did Keri know, she would be able to do A LOT more outside when a certain someone returned...

************************************************************ *****************************

So... Did you like? Write a review to tell me!