Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ An Allergic Apple ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Hey! I've decided not to make so many long waiting periods for the story, and it still WILL BE EXTREMELY FUNNY, so never even worry about that.

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 25: An Allergic Apple

"Hey Keri, could you go ask Mom if she's done making dinner yet?" Gohan asked Keri, and she only frowned as she stood next to her older brother.

"Why do I have to do it?" She complained, slinging her arms over Gohan's relaxed and very broad shoulders. He looked at her.

"Because I'm helping you with your math problems and the least that you could do for me is ask mom one simple question," Gohan pointed out, and Keri pouted, reluctantly going down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Chi-Chi was humming a small tune and stirring something in her bowl on the oven. Keri leaned over the oven handle to see what was inside the bowl, and ended up being pushed away by Chi-Chi. Keri frowned.

"Is dinner ready yet Mommy?" Keri asked solemnly, waiting for an answer.

"Not yet dear, so please wait while I finish it up," Chi-Chi replied, and Keri's stomach growled simultaneously to that comment. Chi-Chi looked over at Keri curiously. She kneeled down to Keri's height, and gave her an apple.

"It may not be dinner yet, Keri, but you can have an apple as a snack. Oh, and could you give this one to Gohan?" Chi-Chi asked, and handed her another apple. Keri just nodded silently, but smiled widely. Chi-Chi noticed.

"Wow, thanks a lot Mom, I've never had an apple before!" Keri exclaimed happily, and Chi-Chi looked at her in surprise.

"You mean your father's never taken you to that apple tree just outside in the fields?" Chi-Chi asked, and Keri shook her head in a 'no'. Chi-Chi's face was once again overcome with some surprise as she cocked her head a little to the side while returning to the oven. Keri bounded happily up the stairs, giving Gohan his apple.

"Thanks for your help Gohan, but I think that I'll be okay from here on!" Keri said joyfully once more, Gohan looking at her strangely. Keri didn't seem to notice, though, and went down the stairs. Just then Chi-Chi thought for a minute and called out to Keri.

"Oh, Keri? Could you please bring these two apples to Trunks and Goten? They were asking for them the minute that they were hungry. I forgot all about the apples that I picked, so here," Chi-Chi said, handing Keri two more apples. Keri just took them too, and practically skipped out of the front door. Chi-Chi shook her head in wonder, but returned back to cooking.

***

(In the Briefs' Training Room...)

"Hey Vegeta? I better be getting home, it's about dinner now," Goku said, looking at the time on the small screen in front of him. Vegeta grunted a little, he was intent on training.

"Yes, do what you like Kakkarrot, just don't come back begging for more training!" Vegeta yelled as Goku flew out the front. Vegeta just crossed his arms after that, walking out of the room.

"Vegeta? Where's Goku?" Bulma asked, looking around the area. Vegeta just frowned a little bit.

"Kakkarot's long gone, woman. He went home to that insane wife of his to eat dinner. And that brings me to another agenda... I AM HUNGRY ALSO!!!"

***

(Now, back to Keri and her joyful self...)

Goten eyed Keri with some surprise as she came to the spot where he and Trunks were training.

"Hey, how come YOU got apples and we didn't?!" Goten said, crossing his arms. Trunks just stayed calm, however holding a slight frown. Keri stuck her tongue out at Goten, and walked over to Trunks.

"Here Trunks, since you didn't YELL IN MY FACE, you CAN have an apple," Keri said sweetly, Trunks just bowing his head slightly. Goten huffed at his sister. Trunks bit into his, and smiled a little bit as he saw Goten start to leer over the two apples Keri was holding, trying to grab one. Keri just yawned sarcastically, giving a slight grin to Trunks. He returned it. She started to become annoyed with Goten however, jerking her hand this way and that to try and get him off.

"You and I both know that if we keep pulling like this the apple is going to split in half," Keri said calmly, keeping her arm in a firm and squeezing position.

"You wouldn't..." Goten started, eyeing Keri with suspicion. Keri looked at him firmly.

"Oh yes I would," Keri stated, pressing her fingers onto the apple even harder. Goten let go, knowing that even though Keri wasn't a Super Saiyan, she still had an enormous grip and her right arm was the arm that could knock out a whole horde of Saiyans easily. She half-smiled, and opened her hand to reveal the red apple. Goten took it softly as so not to set off Keri's temper, which was quite like Chi-Chi's if provoked (ahhh!). Everyone ate their apple quite quickly, actually, not speaking until they were done. They smiled with satisfaction, but Trunks noticed something on Keri's right arm only minutes after she finished the apple.

"Hey Keri, what's that on your arm?" Trunks said, pointing at a red spot that was beginning to form on the right arm. Keri shrieked, and jumped backwards into Trunks' arms. Trunks blushed a little, Keri fighting hers down with a nervous laugh. Keri and Trunks quickly rearranged though, Keri getting up again, Goten walking over to her.

"Hey, Trunks is right Keri, I think you have some kind of weird red bump on your arm," He said simply, looking at it. The spot was growing redder every second, and Keri began to scratch it wildly. She started to wail a little bit, it didn't seem to stop itching.

"Oh man, Goten, we better get to your place quick before Keri turns into one really big red bump," Trunks said, his eyes wide. Goten nodded.

"Right." They both had one of Keri's arms over their shoulders as they brought her back to Goten's place, which wasn't that far away. Keri had stopped wailing, but was desperately trying to itch her right arm, feeling that it was so very far away right now. She started to scream in pain again, and Goten winced, she was LOUD. Trunks pretended that he didn't notice, though, and kept flying straight ahead with Goten. They finally got the house, and landed abruptly, which surprised Keri, but didn't stop her from itching the spot again like a madwoman. Goten opened the door, looking for a chair for Keri. Trunks found one, fortunately, and helped sit Keri down. Keri looked at her other arm for a moment, and found another red bump starting to form.

"EEK!" She screeched, Goten and Trunks covering their ears. Keri now had to hug herself to itch her arms. Chi-Chi came stumbling through with her oven mitt and apron on, her eyes turning wide when she saw the two bumps on Keri's arms.

"Oh my," she said quietly, looking through the medicine cabinets hastily while hearing the insistent itching. She stopped searching for a moment to come back to the living room.

"Keri, you've got to stop itching them if you want them to stop growing bigger," Chi-Chi scolded, and finally found the thing she was looking for on a small wooden table next to the counter.

"Aha!" Chi-Chi said in triumph, scurrying back to Keri as fast as she could.

"This should help..." Chi-Chi murmured under her breath, rubbing the chamomile lotion onto Keri's arms. Keri stopped breathing fast immediately, and calmed down a bit. Chi-Chi sighed. Just then, Gohan came down from his room and Goku came in from the front door. They both looked worried as they saw everyone crowded around Keri, looking somewhat relieved yet partially worried, especially Chi-Chi.

"What happened Chi-Chi?" Goku asked worriedly, looking at Keri closely. Chi-Chi looked up to find her husband above her.

"I'm not sure myself, but Trunks and Goten brought her home like this, two rashes on either side of her arm, I really don't know WHAT to think," Chi-Chi said, looking at her daughter thoughtfully. Goku nodded, kneeling down to the chair's height. He inspected the rashes, which were becoming smaller as the lotion began working more and more. Gohan also looked at his sister thoughtfully. But then he had a sudden realization.

"Hey Mom, didn't you give Keri and I an apple for snack?" He asked, and Chi-Chi nodded slowly.

"Yes, I do recall that, but you don't think..." Chi-Chi paused, gasping a bit in realization. Gohan just nodded a little as he realized too.

"What? What is it Mom?" Goten asked curiously, glancing at Gohan. Chi-Chi sighed, shaking her head. Goku stood up, looking at his wife with a cocked-to-the-side head.

"I am afraid that Gohan and I have come to the conclusion that this rash is the result of an allergic reaction," Chi-Chi said quietly, looking at Keri with some sadness. Goten and Trunks looked at Chi-Chi for an explanation. She cleared her throat.

"Well, you see, once I gave Keri the apple, she took it outside and ate it, correct?" Chi-Chi said, glancing at Trunks and Goten for an answer. They just nodded. Chi-Chi tapped her chin.

"Yes, so she did. And then, somewhere in her body, a reaction was set off to from the apple, a BAD reaction, mind you, and her skin broke out into rashes, I suppose from the evidence shown here today," Chi-Chi finished, putting her arms at her side. Trunks and Goten just nodded again in understanding.

"She's allergic to apples? Wow. That's too bad. I was going to take her to that tree tomorrow," Goku commented. Chi-Chi looked up at him.

"Well Goku, you should be lucky if she doesn't PUNCH you for saying the WORD apple when you tell her the idea," Chi-Chi said, and they all laughed.

*************************************************************** *****

See? I told you that I would write longer chapters! But in the meantime, WRITE A REVIEW!!! IF YOU DON'T, I'LL...I'LL... oh hell, what am I saying, I won't do a damn thing. lol. Just boosts my ego, is all…*sobs* *Goes into corner, petting ego* dbzkeri: There there, now…not to worry…we'll be OK soon…*readers shudder*