El Hazard Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Infertias Son ❯ Spells and moves ( Chapter 91 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
User-Move/spell List:
----

Navi: Taser, Flare, Air bubble, crystal Lance.

Ranma: Flare, Air bubble, (fiery Dragons Roar).

Ryoga: air Bubble, eruption.

Genma: Air bubble.

Akane: Bombshell attack.
----
Spells:
----

Taser: a Spell that Delivers 20,000 Volts to Target. Requires user to be touching Target.

Flare: a Basic Attack Spell, it is a small Sphere of Raw Energy that explodes on impact.

Air Bubble: a Flight Spell allows caster to hover without effort, and to fly with some effort.

Crystal Lance: a spell that forms a Spear of magical Ice that can be thrown or used like a weapon.

Eruption: a modified Flare Spell, but instead of being thrown at a Target, is slammed into the ground and Causes the Ground to Explode around the Target.

----
Special Moves:
----

(Fiery Dragons Roar): a Magic enhanced Ki-attack. Similar to the Moba Takhashi of the original, it is about 50% weaker, about that of the Flare Spell. but it Makes up for this in the Fact that he can CHARGE it with Mana to increase it's Power, with the more Ki he pumps into it, the More powerful it becomes. (Note: please send me the Chinese Version of this Move's name!)

Bombshell attack: Akane's Ki attack and the only PURE Ki attack in the whole Lot. It basically involves Akane Flaring her aura to produce a Physical Shockwave Damaging Everything within three meters of her in Every Direction. But it leaves her Drained. (Note: think up a catchy Name for this attack, and I'll Use it.)