Elfen Lied Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Diclonius mixed with Demons ❯ Chapter 3: A cruel way to die. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own anything of Inuyasha and Elfen Lied! Sorry for my grammar, I don't have a beta right now…
 
The written in red shows that Lucy has lost her mind to her Diclonius side.
 
The written in purple shows that Kagome has lost her mind to her Diclonius side.
 
Chapter 3: A cruel way to die.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
 
“Miko, please listen to what I have to say.” Bringing her head up, her eyes were back to her normal brown eyes, staring back at the dark green eyes of Professor Laelius. Professor Laelius relax a bit when he noticed the sadness in her eyes. “The one who killed you, her name is Lucy, she was an experiment that Mr. Achill Tenkin's brother General Director Kakuzawa, failed to bring Lucy back dead or alive. There's a group in the middle of Tokyo called Zephaniah. And they have informed us that, Lucy must be brought down, with the help of you.” Clearing her throat Kagome tighten her fists. “Why would I even help you out, when it has nothing to do with me?” “That is what we have been informed about. Your family has connections with Lucy. And your father…” Kagome got out of the broken glassed coven, resting a hand on the edge of the coven for her to get used of her legs again.
 
“Your father worked for General Director Kakuzawa, until he got a bit too close to the action.” Kagome walked forward towards Professor Laelius; half way there she fell to ground and noticed she was naked. Covering her body with her hands, Professor Laelius came up to her, earning a gasps from everyone and some `Don't!'. Kneeing in front of Kagome, Professor Laelius undid his white coat and put it over Kagome's shoulders. “What was this place called where my father worked for and where Lucy came from?” Coming to her eye level, Professor Laelius looked straight at her. “The research lab was called GOL meaning Giving Offense Laws (made that up).”
 
“You're saying my family was behind my death?” She asked with a seriously tone. “Maybe, we're not that sure yet.” Professor Laelius got up and walked behind his control panel. Kagome heard some noises of paper, until one of the doors slid open, revealing a young man with black hair along with black eyes walked in and a young girl behind him with dark brown hair and deep brown eyes, they both looked around mid twenties. No, she couldn't be. “Priestess Kagome I ne-” “Your saying I'm still human?” Kagome asked interrupting the young girl. Nodding his head, Achill Tenkin, chuck something metal, it slide and hit Kagome's hand. Looking down, Kagome noticed the metal thing was a fully black gun.
 
“That's an Automatic Colt 1911 A1, there's a PSS with some bullets. You know what to do.” Lifting her head up, Kagome watch this young man's face with no emotions what so ever. Kind of reminds me of Sesshoumaru. But that girl, she looks like Kikyo… But if I'mKikyo's recantationthen that means, she's connected to my soul! Nodding her head, Kagome reached out for the gun. Smiling Achill dropped the PSS and the bag of bullets in front of Kagome. “We can't let them live. If they are connected with Lucy, they must die. You understand me?” Seeing her head nodded as a yes, Achill leaned in. “My name is Achill Tenkin, but call me Mr. Tenkin.”
 
Picking up the PSS, bullets along with the gun, Kagome headed towards the doors.
 
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Her eyes were running, looking all over the room, she sat in a circle, a red seven pointed star been surrounded by two red circles. The star pointed out to each monk, each of them stands for an element who kept their clock on and their hoods covering their faces. Lucy looked to her left corner; a man was dressed in a bright red kimono. He lifted his hands, closing his eyes, lightly making his thumbs touched each other, and he made sure Lucy was in the clear of his hands. “Xiuhcoatl. Next to the man in red was that man called Miroku, dressed in a black kimono. Lifted his hands, did the same as the mad, “Melinda.”
 
Next to Miroku was a man dressed in a green kimono. Lifted his hands and whispered “Demetrius.” A lady stood next to him, in a pale blue with tiny pink though it. Lifted her hands, but kept her eyes on Lucy, just in case. “Kiwidinok.” A Lady stood next to her with a bright white kimono. Lifted her head, and Lucy thought she just saw a small smile on her face. “Svetlana.” And the last was another lady, in a dark blue kimono. Lifted her head, and Lucy got a glimpse of a pair of bright blue eyes. “Nerina.” As colors red, black, green, air, white and blue were swimming around their hands.
 
“You will become the second sacrifice.” Lucy turned her head and stared deeply into the monk in a deep purple with sliver thought it. “So you're the damn leader here?” Lucy asked, while glaring at him and every one else with the colors. “Don't think you're the best Lucy.” He raised his hands up and spoke softy, something that Lucy couldn't pick up. Lucy looked at each of them, seeing something been formed by the colors.
 
“Butterflies and Dragons?” To her left there were Fire, Darkness, and Earth dragons, and to her right were Air, Light, and Water Butterflies. “What does this mean?” Then that look in his eyes, the so called leader, smirked, and made Lucy's blood boiled. “THERE IS NO WHERE I'M GOING TO DIE!” For Dark, Earth, Air and Light a hand was heading their way. As Miroku rolled on the ground and missed the hand, as it came down crashing the ground, but everyone else weren't so lucky. The Priest of Earth had his arms missing; he went down, noticing his left leg is half missing. Priestess of Air had the vector in her chest, as the vector left the thumping object it desire, it squeezed until it didn't moved. She collapsed to the floor, her hand holding where her heart used to beat. Her brain realized what happen, and gave out, causing her to fall face to the floor.
 
Priestess of Light was ripped apart the minute the vector came to contact. Blood was sprayed all around the body, as what was left fell to the ground. Lucy lifted her head and stared at the leader, which who had a very surprised look. “You're not going to get your precious Butterfly now.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
4 days later…
 
Kagome's grandfather was sweeping out side, keeping his feelings inside of him. Hearing foot steps coming from the stairs, he looked up to see a young woman who looked like Kagome. Just, she was a lot paler, and Kagome didn't own a black kimono. Her hair was up in a thigh bun, he saw a black shiny gun strapped to her right leg, and a handle behind her left should, what looked like a sword handle. But what strike him the most was her eyes, they were deep brown eyes that hold no emoticons and there were two little horns on her head.
 
“Can I help you miss?” he asked while learning against the broom. “You don't even remember me? Well I did died, but that was only 4 days ago right?” he stood there, mouth wide opened, as he stared at this woman. “Ka- Kagome?” she smiled that same smile that Kagome had, that same sweet smile he remembered. “But you died. You can't be alive. You can't be my granddaughter.” The smile was wiped away, as she stared at him. “You started the project didn't you?” Again he stood there, staring at her like she wasn't real. “What project?”
 
Then in a split second the face changed, a face that hold pain. “The Diclonius project!” she yelled her answer. Anger was feeling her now, feeling it going straight to her mind. Telling her things, like some one else was in her mind. “You must understand Kagome. That was a step for man kind; it was amazing to see what Diclonius can do.” Kagome stood there taking it all in. He doesn't even deny he did those experiments!
 
“The first Diclonius was number 3. She was such a young girl but then she tried to escape and inflected Kurama with that damn virus. At least got what was coming for her… a bullet to her head.” While Kagome was listening it made her mad to think her grandfather would think that way. “And then we found Lucy…” Something snapped inside her, as she reached for her gun, and attaching the PSS and turning the safety switch off. “Lucy was a gifted Diclonius, the only one who can reproduce; she was god's gift to us.” “It sounds like you loved your job more then you even loved me, or Souta.” He lifted his head back to look at Kagome. “So what if I did?” Then something really snapped in Kagome's mind. The voices were yelling at her to kill.. “GO TO HELL!” He stepped back by sudden change in Kagome, as he saw his end coming.
 
A vector was heading towards him, he knew he was going to die there, from the experience with Diclonius, he was surprised. But what more surprised him that Kagome was going to kill him. He couldn't move. If he did move, he knew it wouldn't last a second. The vector grabbed the front of his face, holding tight, turning his head as far as it goes. It got to the part where the head couldn't go any further, the vector pulled the head off, with blood spraying into the air.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Something twitched and brought Souta's attention to. Inuyasha's ears were twitching, and in a second he was gone. Thinking it wasn't to do with him, Souta went back to the TV only to see Kagome there. “Sis?” Blood covered her kimono along with dirt. A black gun in her right hand, and she was breathing hard. “Sis?” he called again, but got no answer, just a bullet to his head. No sound was heard in the house. Mrs. Higurashi stayed in the kitchen and Inuyasha never returning.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Inuyasha ran outside, got to the front door and stopped. He brought his hand up to his nose, his sleeve covering his nose from the smell, the smell of blood. And the sight of Kagome's grandfather was enough to make even Inuyasha sick. The headless body lay on the ground, cover by a layer of dirt and blood, the head was a few feet away surrounded by a pool of blood. Inuyasha heard mumbling words, something being broken and then a scream came piecing into his ears.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Mrs. Higurashi was over the stove cooking the dinner, humming along, while stirring. “Good morning mother.” Mrs. Higurashi turned around, and saw her daughter in the arch of the door, dripping in blood, gun still in her hand, her eyes deep. Kagome started to walk up to her mother when she stopped. “Kagome… You're alive? How can this be?” she asked, as one of the vectors went around a corner, as another came out to Mrs. Higurashi's neck, squeezing until she felt pain. Mrs. Higurashi fell to the ground, choking trying to find any air, as Kagome came up and kneed in front of her. “How dare you lie to me mother.” She said with a smile. The vector came back, dropping something and making it crack.
 
Mrs. Higurashi looked down to see a photograph of her, her husband Mr. Higurashi, and Lucy. “I'm so sorry Kagome. I should have told you, but I was so afraid of what you would think.” With a simple laugh, Kagome looked dead straight into her mother's eyes. “Maybe you should have told me before all of this happened. And sorry isn't going to do it, this time mother.” Mrs. Higurashi was losing her breathe, but lost it completely when Kagome's vector squeezed tighter until; she heard something cracked inside, Mrs. Higurashi screamed making Kagome smile. Kagome stood up, looking down at her mother. “You will regret never telling me!” Kagome yelled, bringing her gun up, resting against Mrs. Higurashi's forehead. Tears were streaming down her face, and Kagome kept smiling that same sweet smile of hers. “Good night mother.” She squeezed the trigger, the bullet flew into her head, and blood ran down her face.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Inuyasha ran pass the TV room; pass Souta's body still on the couch, like he was still watching TV. Into the kitchen made Inuyasha want to scream. Behind the counter was Mrs. Higurashi's body, learning against the cupboard, eyes wide opened, filled with pain and fear. Tears mixed with blood ran down her face. A note stabbed into Mrs. Higurashi's chest by a peace of glass. With all his will, Inuyasha learned in and pulled the note out. Something fell behind him, smashing into the floor. Inuyasha turned seeing an empty photograph lying next to the door. Sniffing, Inuyasha couldn't get anything, only blood, tears, and fear.
 
The note said.
 
I will stand my ground,
I will get my revenged.
I won't give into anyone.
I won't give up.
They all paid for lying to me.
No one will stop me,
Not you and, not even Lucy.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
OMG I was getting into it near the end… All the blood and everything.. I'm sorry the grandfather was a bit OOC but all well ^^ Now I know this is a bit dark but it's the main part of this story.
And sorry about being late with this chapter.. Studying for the exams took a while.. But I'm hoping I did pass ^^
I didn't got the Butterfly here so that might happened in the next chapter..
Oh and if you didn't know PSS means the silent barrel on a gun. Some of the words in the letter are from the song Stand My Ground by Within Temptation, I was listening to it while writing this.
 
 
Meanings:
 
Achill = Pain or Lipless
Zephaniah = God has hidden.
Xiuhcoatl = Fire Serpent
Kiwidinok = Of The Wind
Glaurung = The Deceiver and Father of Dragons
Nerina = Water
Melinda = Dark Serpent
Demetrius = Loves the Earth
Svetlana = Light
 
Next time on Diclonius mixed with Demons:
 
Butterfly has arrived but how and who preformed the ritual? Naraku learns that the horn demons are back. Inuyasha tries and fails to tell Sango and Shippo about Kagome. With the funeral of the Higurashi family and Kagome no where in sights, the temple is being force to sell… Sango is worried about Miroku, and Inuyasha claming he still smells the blood in the air.