Elfen Lied Fan Fiction ❯ Die Wut Des Damon ❯ Der Damon Weckt ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Damon Weckt

“I wonder, where could she be?” Kouta asked himself as he walked down the streets of Kamakura. “Where do you think Lucy’s run off to Kouta?” Yuka asked her cousin as they took a left onto 3rd street. “I don’t know, I just hope she hasn‘t done anything to get in trouble” he replied, glancing around looking for her. Where are you Lucy? he thought to himself as he began to think about the first time he met Lucy and all the pain, and joy, they had put each other through. About two blocks away from Kouta and Yuka, Lucy leaned against the side of a restaurant looking toward the entrance to town. She was wearing a purple hat similar to the one Kouta had first given her the day they met to cover her horns. “So he’s finally come after me. Come on big brother, come and get me” she said as she sensed the other Diclonious’s presence. “I’ve found you” Kaneda said to himself as he approached the entrance to the city of Kamakura.
“Is number 35 ready yet?” Akiso asked the scientist as they exited the room where the young Diclonious was laying restrained by titanium bars. “Yes ma’am she’s ready for combat” the head scientist said as he closed the door and pressed a button the released Mariko. At this Akiso turned and left the room and went to report to Kurama. “So she’s ready to go is she?” Kurama asked as Akiso told him the news. “Yes sir, but may I ask is it really necessary to use her for this mission?” the nervous woman asked. “Yes, she is the only one who can stand a chance against those two” he replied as he turned away and looked at the helicopter carrying Mariko take off and head for Kamakura. “I wonder….” he started to ask himself before trailing off into thought.
“Ah, there you are Lucy, we were worried about you” Kouta said as he and Yuka approached from behind Lucy. “Huh… oh it’s you Kouta. Hi Yuka” Lucy said as she turned around and looked at them. “What’s the matter Lucy, you seem tense?” Yuka asked upon seeing distress in Lucy’s eyes. “We might have a problem” Lucy said, with a strain of distress in her voice. “Wh…what kind of problem?” Kouta asked starting to sound scared. “I think he’s come, I think my brother has finally come after me” she said shuddering as a new feeling tore through her body. He…he….he’s here!” she exclaimed as the light pole beside her was ripped from the ground and flung to the other side of the street. “There you are, Lucy” Kaneda sneered as he walked towards Kouta, Lucy, and Yuka. “ Grrr…. What do you want Kaneda?” Lucy replied with a hint of anger in her voice. “Heh you know exactly what I’ve come to do, I’ve come back to fulfill my promise to kill you for what you did all those years ago” Kaneda replied as his vectors rose up from behind him, starting to become visible with power. “Dammit I told you it wasn’t my fault they tortured you!” Lucy screamed as she slung several light poles at Kaneda and then turned tail and ran, bringing Kouta and Yuka with her. “Heheh… is that all you’ve got?” Kaneda said as he deflected the light poles with his vectors and began to slowly pursue them.