Elfen Lied Fan Fiction ❯ Die Wut Des Damon ❯ Waffenstillstand und Muhe ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
und Muhe

“Wha….why… why are you crying for, and why aren’t you trying to kill me?” he asked, repeating his earlier question mostly out of shock and surprise. “She already told you, she isn’t trying to kill you because you’re her brother!” Kouta shouted at him, anger building in him towards Kaneda, because he wasn’t understanding anything that was happening. “So… you really where telling the truth then? It wasn’t your fault I was being tortured, or are you trying to trick me?” the large Diclonious asked as Lucy’s vectors loosened their grip on him. “Yes…yes I was telling you the truth” Lucy said as her vectors completely released Kaneda, and she turned away from him. “So it seems then… that I have been wrong then” he said solemnly, as he walked towards her and said “I’m sorry then Lucy.” As Kaneda apologized to Lucy, a small group of heavily armed soldiers looked at them from behind the brick wall beside the Kaede house. “Sir, should we wait for the backup from headquarters to arrive or should we attack?” one of the soldiers asked his gruff commander. “We will attack” the commander replied as he sent the soldiers out in a spread formation to surround the Lucy, Kaneda, and the others. As the soldiers began to move out, Lucy began to calm down and stop crying and turned around and hugged Kaneda. “No don’t be sorry, I should be the one apologizing” she said as she hugged him. Kaneda was getting ready to say something to console her when he sensed movement around them, and brought out his vectors. “Watch out Lucy!” Nana cried out as she saw his vectors appear and float behind him. “Don’t move!” Kaneda shouted as he sent his vectors tearing into the trees around them, and flung the soldiers into the open near them, all but one ripped apart by his vectors strength. “Now it’s time for my true revenge” he said with a laugh, as he began to approach the commander of the soldiers, who had ironically been the same man who had blamed his torture on Lucy, with his vectors ready to strike, “You’re gonna die very slowly” he said with a malicious grin.
“What do you mean that he’s teamed up with them!!” chief Kakuzawa shouted as Kurama told him that the other S.W.A.T. team had been taken out by Kaneda, Lucy, and Nana. “Yes sir, apparently he’s decided to team up with Lucy rather than attack her, and to make matters worse they also have teamed up with number 7” Kurama said, not wanting Nana to have gotten involved in this because she was like a daughter to him. “I see then, well call back number 35 and have her wait until number 0 is ready for combat” the chief responded with a sinister look on his face. “Number 0, which one is that?” Kurama asked, shocked at the fact that he had never been informed of a number 0. “Number 0 is something that we’ve kept hidden for a long time. He’s Lucy and Kaneda’s little brother, but he’s not an original Diclonious like them, he’s a second generation” Kakuzawa replied. “When Lucy was born, she apparently created another form of the Diclonious virus inside her mother’s body. Somehow that virus managed to fuse with the first one and it created Ramiel, or number 0 to us. Unlike other Diclonious he doesn’t have horns, but he does have 10 very powerful vectors and they have a range of 22 meters, making him even more dangerous than number 35 and number 1 combined” the old man continued with a very evil grin. “So you want us to call back Mariko and team her up with Ramiel then?” Kurama asked, still trying to comprehend that there was an even deadlier Diclonious than Mariko. “Yes, that is exactly what I want you to do Kurama” Kakuzawa answered as he turned away from Kurama and listened to him slam the door on his way out.