Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Lunchtime Chats ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Lunchtime Chats

Author: Kameko-chan

Pairings: Vague references to one-sided Leon/D, JJ/Dee, JJ/Drake.

Notes: Quick, 250 word drabble I did out of boredom. I've been toying for a while with the idea of a little bit of crossover involving these two, decided to go for it.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"So, how're things going with you and that cop you've been chasing after?"

 

"Not so good. His partner's been putting the moves on him since day one. The slut." The smaller detective grinned, devilishly, and leaned back in the padded booth of the greasy LA diner the pair had chosen. "Don't worry, though, I'll get him soon."

 

"And if you don't?" the larger, blonde detective asked with a raised eyebrow before biting into his bacon cheeseburger.

 

The other man shrugged. "Then I guess I'll have to screw my partner. Or maybe that guy in accounting. They've both been giving me the eye, you know."

 

"Yeah, whatever." Leon Orcot wiped a smear of ketchup from his mouth before continuing with an exasperated "You think everyone's giving you the eye, Jemmy. Hell, you thought I gave you the eye the first time we met."

 

"Yes, how silly of me." JJ Adams smirked as he took a sip of his Sprite. "You've been saving all of your homosexual urges for this Count D fellow."

 

Leon turned as red as the lunch special sign behind his head. "Shut up. Just... shut up."

 

"Fine, fine. Consider it dropped."

 

Silence, and then...

 

"In my defense, he looks a lot like a girl, doesn't he?"

 

JJ shook his head, trying not to laugh. "Yes, Leon, he's very pretty for a boy."

 

They continued to eat.

 

"It's not even a name, it's a fucking letter."

 

A sigh. "I know how you feel, Leon. I know how you feel."

 


END