Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE/Harry Potter ficlets ❯ A Little Bit of Sugar ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: A Little Bit of Sugar
Pairing: Snape/FBI Special Agent Rikka Kaito (FAKE, second season)
Words: 265
MPAA Rating: R
Warning: crack (as if you couldn't tell from the pairing); light bondage
Note: Written for "The Large Cauldron Collider Ficlet Fest" (a Snape/pan-fandom celebration of the Large Hadron Collider on InsaneJournal that took place on 10 September 2008; see http://snapelike.insanejournal.com/179051.html for the full collection of happy craziness). There were bonus points for mentioning Stephen Hawking.
Disclaimer: The characters belong to Jo Rowling and Sanami Matoh.

When Kai returned to his hotel room, he found his partner watching an old documentary featuring Stephen Hawking. There weren't many Muggles who Severus found worthy of his attention; Kai made a mental note to check later on whether Hawking was actually a wizard.

As he pulled off his shirt, Severus inquired, "How many candies did you squander tonight?"

"Sixty," Kai replied. His arsenal of candies had the appearance of ordinary sweets, but they contained heat- and saliva-triggered detection charms. They had helped Kai chase down five members of the Cauldron Collider conspiracy, and he was hot on the trail of two more.

"I'll brew the syrup for a new batch tomorrow."

"You know I appreciate it," Kai said. "We're so close."

"Is that so?" Severus said. "Then you should show how you appreciate me."

"Gladly," Kai murmured. Dropping down onto the bed, he said, "Where do you want my appreciation to start?"

Severus straddled Kai, his cock bumping against the other man's. "Why are you wasting my time with stupid questions?"

Kai smirked, his hand closing around both lengths. "Just sharing the wealth. J.J. was especially tedious today."

"Your subordinates, your problem." Severus pinched Kai's nipples as if to emphasize his point.

"Oh?" Kai said, arching against Severus. "Does that make me your problem, then?"

Severus snorted, reaching for his wand. As silver cords stretched Kai into a spreadeagled position, Severus fondled and squeezed his lover's balls and hips and thighs. He smiled as he listened to Kai's increasingly ragged breathing, enjoying his ability to send his seemingly imperturbable partner spinning out of control.