Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE: Love in New York ❯ Track Six: Lucky Star ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:

Though I make this wish every night...Dee and Ryo still aren't mine!^o^,

ALL lyrics were not written by me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

FAKE: Love in New York
Director:Kit_Yang+<^_^>+

Track Six: LUCKY STAR


Okay, so it's going to be boring at the precinct everyday, why? cuz the director said so. Sitting in his office alone, Rose thought to himself. 'Damn, what'd I get myself into? How am I going to take Diana to a party when there isn't even one?' Taking his glasses off, Rose rubbed his eyes and sighed.

Suddenly, a hugh light bulb turned on above Rose's head. Reaching up, he pulled the cord, switched it off and stood up from his desk. Opening the door, Rose stood in the doorway and waited for everyone to acknowledge his presence. Standing still for a couple of minutes, not a single head popped up to say,"Hey! It's the Commish!" Feeling slightly annoyed, Rose took in a deep breath and shouted,"ATTENTION!" jerking Dee awake along with everyone else.

"What's the big deal Jerky?" grumbled Dee.

"Very funny Laytner, for that you're gonna get a penalty" Rose replied.

"Bastard..." Dee whispered to himself.

"Anyways...WE are going to have a party...HERE, at the precinct" Rose said calmly. "We will be having a special guest here, so I want everything to be perfect. So,in order to achiever our goal, I made a list of the items we need. I hope each and everyone of you help contribute."

Rasing a hand, JJ asked,"Ah...Commish, is it anything special?"

"Indeed. I'm going to be escorting Diana to a party with fine cuisine, classy beverages, and NOBLE officers...hopefully. I hope you'll all make it a night for her to remember." Rose replied smoothly.

"She got ya by the tail, didn't she?" Dee smirked.

Clearing his throat,"Hmm...yes well, it was either that or my credit card. Anyways, I want you all to start planning and organizing everything. If you need something, feel free to ask me and I shall try my best not to say no." Satisfied, Berk turned to go back into his office.

Before entering, Berk announced, "Oh and ladies(referring to the men) feel free to bring a date!" With that, he entered his office and shut the door.

"Who is he calling ladies?" Ted growled.

"That damn prick! What makes him think he's better than us?" Drake said.

"Cuz he's the Commish" Dee answered.

"Sniff...I'm not a lady" JJ said crying.

"Geez, you guys whine more than the women here" Ryo said boredly.

As if struck by lightning, Dee, Ted, Drake and JJ all stared at Ryo as if he lost his mind.

"Really guys...don't you think this has gone on long enough?" Ryo said smirking. "Well, I'm gonna go see what I can do to help. Ja Ne!" the blonde finished as he stood up to exit the building, an outraged Dee running after him.

"Well, at least we'll get to party" JJ said.

"Yeah...well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go ask a few chicks out!" Ted said winking. Leaving Drake and JJ to themselves, Ted went to a group of co-workers and started flirting.

Watching him leave, JJ and Drake were now alone. They sat in silence for a couple minutes, unsure of what to talk about. For the past couple of months, Drake and JJ have grown close...perhaps a little TOO close, that any normal conversation other than work seemed awkward.

"So...what should we do to help?" Drake asked, feeling stupid.

"Um...we could you know...bring drinks" JJ replied nervously.

Staring at JJ, Drake drowned in the sight of him. The man was handsome and cute at the same time. With his lavender hair and bright blue eyes, JJ could make him melt by giving him one of those happy smiles. Thinking about the party, Drake wondered if JJ was going. He also thought about maybe asking JJ to the dance, but was too embarassed to do so.

Unable to stand the silence, JJ looked up and blushed as he stared into Drake's eyes. Hoping his partner would ask him out to the party, JJ waited to see if Drake would take action. After a long moment of silence, JJ took that as a "no". Flushing red, JJ made an excuse that he needed to go home to check his plants. Grabbing his jacket, JJ dashed out the door before Drake could utter a single word.

Angry at himself, Drake headed home. Cursing himself for being so stupid, Drake opened his apartment door and entered his dark home, forgetting to lock it. Turning on the lights, heading to the fridge and popping open a beer, Drake took a gulp. Scolding himself, Drake thought,' I should of just came out and said it.' Putting the beer away, Drake left the kitchen and headed to the bedroom. Wanting to refresh his body, Drake showered, hoping it would relax and rid him of all the aches.

A thought came to his mind, 'So what if he says no? There's plenty of chicks to ask...although he's the only one I want to go with...heh...he's my lucky star' Smiling confidently, Drake stood in the bathroom, wearing only a towel. His body still slick with water, Drake went to his bed table and decided to call JJ on his cell phone. Hearing the ringer tone ring non-stop, JJ's machine picked up:

"Hi! This is JJ...unfortunately, I'm burning my shiscabob, so leave a message!" *BEEP*

Smiling at JJ's lame message, Drake headed to the bathroom and began his message. "Hey...um...I just called to see if you'd...uh...heck, just listen." Ending his message, Drake began singing:

(MUSIC COMING ON)

Fixing a tray of food, JJ decided to settle down on the couch for some relaxation time. Sitting down, JJ forked up some chinese low mein and started to bring it forward to his mouth. Shoving in a mouthful, JJ was surprised when his machine picked up.

(DRAKE: CELL PHONE IN ONE HAND, THE OTHER WIPING STEAM OFF THE MIRROR)
(MOVING HIS HEAD TO THE BEAT)
&You must be my Lucky Star
'Cause you shine on me wherever you are&

Hearing Drake sing, JJ choked on his low mein and started coughing. Grabbing his cup of water, JJ was in the middle of chugging it down, just to have it spat back out.

(SINGING AND POINTING TO HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR)

&I just think of you and I start to glow
And I need your light
And baby you know&

Blushing from head to toe, JJ listened as the man of his dreams continued to charm him with his alto voice.

(WINKING AT HIS REFLECTION)
(GRABBING A CORDLESS HAIRDRYER AND BLOWING HIS HAIR)

(SHAKING HIS BODY LEFT AND RIGHT TO THE BEAT, NODDING HIS HEAD UP AND DOWN)
&Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] make everything all right&

(TOSSING THE HAIRDRYER, PICKING UP A COMB AND USING IT AS A MIC)
&Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] yeah&

(TOSSING THE COMB AWAY, EXITING THE BATHROOM)

(PHONE TO HIS EAR, ONE ARM SWOOPING UP AND DOWN HIS BODY AT AN ANGLE, HIPS ROCKING)
&You must be my Lucky Star
'Cause you make the darkness seem so far

(STOPPING AND SPINNING AROUND ONCE)
&And when I'm lost you'll be my guide
I just turn around and you're by my side&

(GOING TO HIS BEDSIDE AND GRABBING A PHOTO FRAME)

(SINGING TO A PICTURE OF JJ, DANCING AND BACKING UP)
&Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] make everything all right&

(FACING THE FOOT OF THE BED, DRAKE TOSSES THE PHOTO ON THE BED)

(BRINGING ONE ARM STRAIGHT UP, TWIRLING IT, STILL GOING WITH THE BEAT)
&Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] yeah&

(LOWERING HIS ARM)(MAKING A "COME HERE" GESTER WITH HIS HAND)
&Come on shine your heavenly body tonight
'Cause I know you're gonna make everything all right

(SWINGING THE "PHONE-LESS" ARM ALONG WITH THE MOVEMENT OF HIS BODY)
(STANDING STILL,SWINGING HIS UPPER BODY TO THE LEFT AND TO THE RIGHT)
&Come on shine your heavenly body tonight
'Cause I know you're gonna make everything all right&

(A BLACK LIGHT TURNS ON, NEON LASERS APPEARING FROM EVERY DIRECTION)

Hearing the strange noises that seemed to come from Drake's apartment, JJ decided to head over there to make sure everything was alright. Grabbing his keys and locking his door, JJ bounced to his car and started to drive.

(SINKING TO HIS KNEES, DRAKE STARTS TO BEND BACKWARDS WHILE DANCING)
(HAND TOUCHING HIS CHEST)
&You may be my lucky star
But I'm the luckiest by far&

(KNEES ON THE FLOOR, BENDING BACKWARDS, DRAKE STARTS TO MOVE CLOCKWISE)
&Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] make everything all right&

(STILL ON HIS KNEES, DRAKE MOVES BACK AND FORTH)
&Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] yeah&

(USING HIS LEGS TO SLOWLY BRING HIMSELF UP, THE "PHONE-LESS" ARM PLAYING AN IMAGINARY GUITAR)

(BLACK LIGHT AND LASERS TURN OFF, MAKING THE ROOM DARK,COLORED SPOTLIGHTS LIGHT UP)

Finally arriving at Drake's apartment complex, JJ saw flashes of colored lights blink on and off. Not only that, he could hear a song playing in the background. Funny, it sounded like a Madonna song. Thinking it strange, JJ rushed into the building, heading to Drake's apartment.

(DIFFERENT COLORED SPOTLIGHTS TURN ON FROM THE CORNERS OF DRAKE'S ROOM, MOVING IN VARIOUS DIRECTIONS)

(BENDING HIS LEFT LEG HALFWAY DOWN AND THEN HIS RIGHT)
&Come on shine your heavenly body tonight
'Cause I know you're gonna make everything all right

(SHAKING HIS UPPER BODY TO AND FRO, HAND IN HIS HAIR)
&Come on shine your heavenly body tonight
'Cause I know you're gonna make everything all right&

(JUMPING ON HIS BED AND POINTING TO JJ'S PICTURE)
&You may be my lucky star
But I'm the luckiest by far&

(MAKING A "ROUNDING UP CATTLE" SWOOP WITH ONE OF HIS ARMS)
&You may be my lucky star
But I'm the luckiest by far&

(CONTINUING THE GESTURE, SLOWLY TURNING AROUND, DRAKE STARTS SHAKING HIS BOOTY)
&Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] make everything all right&

(BRING HIS "PHONE-LESS" ARM UP TO HIS EYES, DOING THE "V" MOTION)
&Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] yeah&

(JUMPING OFF HIS BED, MAKING GUN GESTURES WITH HIS HAND)

Forgetting he only had "one" free hand and only "one" towel, Drake continued dancing. Stepping to the beat, the towel came loose with one swift motion, earning Drake a "gasp".

Looking up, Drake saw a wide-eyed JJ. Blushing, Drake covered himself with his free hand and turned off his cell phone. Trying to think of something to say, Drake became turned on by the way JJ was checking him out. Grinning naughtily, Drake dropped his hand, making JJ turn red. Approaching JJ slowly, Drake backed his partner up against the wall. With one arm trapping JJ, Drake leaned his body into JJ's and asked boldly,"Wanna be my date?" Unable to answer, all JJ could do was nod his head up and down.

Leaning closer, Drake whispered,"Let's seal it with a kiss then" and did just that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

And that's a Wrap!: It's getting hot in here!

Kit.is.here.in.pieces.*trying to breathe*...man, I never knew Drake could be so hot. That JJ is so lucky...if I were stuck in the same situtation, I'd beg Drake to dominate me! *^-^* hehehhehhehee...well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was just mostly Drake and JJ...I have no complaints what-so-ever! Thanks for reading and I hope you drop me some reviews!