Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Game Of Chasing ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
:Game Of Chasing:

Disclaimer: cowers in the corner I d-dun own anything, no-nobody is mine. Please, leave me alone whimpers And they say Boogeyman is scary

Summary: "The one being chased is obviously going to be happier than the one doing the chasing." Dee looked at Ryo, then shifted to JJ... and decided, while a third stalked him.

Pairings: Unsure, RyoXDee? DeeXJJ?

Nagging Voice: (Also known as Author's Notes) Only 100-something stories for this great anime, waah, that's totally uncool! So, I decided to join in, well, it's not exactly a good thing, but oh well, I will let you decide that! Like most of you, my fav. pairing is the only pairing in the MANGA, RYODEE! Whee, they're so awesome together! waves a small flag with DEE(HeaRT)Ryo on it But like Dee, sometimes I got frustrated when Ryo was being all naive about what was going on... so I thought, hmm, what if? And you know how messy things get with these words... grins A stalker is being introduced in this story, so... YUPPY! On with the story, ENJOY!

Warning: looks for help Is there any? Oh, of course smacks her head stupid me... YAOI! Please, if you are offended by that, just press that pwetty X up there, or the lovely arrow that's pointin' to the left, and no, you dun have to follow where it's pointing at. chuckles Also, this story is not beta-readed. Oh, oh, and the most important thig, I'm a lazy bum! (I had a gun dug in my temple, I had to write that. Happy now, bro!)

oo00O00oo

+Prolouge+

"Dee! Mr. Purr-fect!" The people in the 27th Precinct had seen a lot in their life as police officers of the NYPD, just living in that city as a civilian allows you to mature quickly with the still-spreading crime, but dispite thier hard lives they could not help but brace themselves for the crash they knew were coming.

CRASH

Ted and Drake flinched at the tangled heap that they quickly stepped away from, they always expected a tire to come spinning into their direction from the power of the crash. Drake sighed, he believed being on a car accident scene would be alot better than being around those two. It seemed that this interaction became one of the morning rituals that they were forced to accept, and no matter how early or late Dee checked in, he was always a victim of the in-the-name-of-love assualt. At least Ted knew what to get Dee on his next birthday... a helmet.

Seeing the warning flags flying the air, the comrades plugged their fingers in their ears and watched Dee's lips move to form what they assumed to be a very ugly threat of killing the 'bastard' Dee knew as JJ. The next thing they knew was them kneeling down, their heads in their hands. Looking up, they gulped as they saw the old Walrus/Badger Hybrid glaring down at them.

"You could've warned him, you useless bums." He growled at them.

"What! You mean that shriek was not enough." Drake got another blow for his trouble.

"Oww," he pouted at Ted who patted his head saying, "Now, now, you'll be fine." He held up one finger "How many fingers do you see?"

It was Ted's turn to groan as he was struck by Drake, as the latter said. "Only your middle finger, you dickhead."

The chief sighed in irritation and turned to the couple of the floor. Dee was struggling to push the young man off of him, as JJ held tight onto him repeating that the former was his "Mister Sexy". Burying it in his hand, the gray-haired man shook his head as he felt hid ture age. Damn the kids of today.

"Alright, you two, break it up! You can borrow the closet, if you want, just do it somewhere not in my sight!" He smirked at the two, and almost laughed at the striken look on Laytner's face, while in contrast, JJ's face lightened up as he held even more tightly on his beloved crush. Dee. finally able to kick JJ off of him, jumped to his feet and was in the process of glaring at the cheif when he caught sight of Ryo, shaking his head and ducking to his desk. Throwing a glare at everybody, just to make sure that he did not leave anybody out, he rushed after his one-year-old crush.

Drake shook his head, he was working with monkeys and bossed by one big Badger. He could have asked for a better career? He ran a hand through his blond hair and collapsed on the uncomfortable chair, not paying attention to his first law-breaker of the day. It was going to be another long day.

The young man, sitting at the side of Drake's desk, was toying with the cuffs' chain as his blue eyes watched a certain black-haired police officer as the latter hovered over the blond, a affectionate smile adorning his youthful face.

Dee, his mouth moved, as if to taste the name on his tongue without voicing it. His smile grew into a grin, as his lips moved once again.

Dee.

+TBC...+

AN: Wow! This is the first time that I've finished a prologue in an hour, explains why it's short. What'd you think? This is only the start! Yay! Can't believe that I'm finally starting my own FAKE story... please, review and tell me what you think! Hugs Dee Me loves Dee! Me & Dee thank you for reading! Takes off with Dee Ryo: Hey! Come back with my lover!