Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Only Hope ❯ A Perfect Ending ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

That night was definitely a record in Dee and Ryo's book of lovemaking. The two had barely made it through the apartment door before they were already stripping themselves and covering each other with heated kisses. Let's just say that the whole apartment got a taste of Ryo and Dee's happiness that night.
 
And now as the two lay in the disheveled bed sweating and panting FINALLY spent, they were genuinely on their own high.
 
“Damn Ryo.” Dee said. “That was….oh shit.”
 
“Yeah... Ryo said clutching Dee's chest. “My words…exactly.
 
Dee laughed as he wrapped his arms further round Ryo.
 
“If that was…just a celebration of our engagement.” He said. “Imagine what our wedding night will be!”
 
Ryo laughed.
 
“Oh don't…get me thinking about it Dee!” He said. “I don't think I can move.”
 
“Don't worry baby!” Dee said. “Neither can I!”
 
Ryo nuzzled Dee's neck.
 
“I love you Dee.” He said. “I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.”
 
Dee smiled.
 
“I love you too Ryo.” He caressed Ryo's arm. “Ya know, I was really scared about asking you to marry me.”
 
“Really!?” Ryo asked shocked. “Why Dee?”
 
Dee sighed.
 
“Because I was afraid I might have been good enough for you.” He looked over at Ryo. “You were so strong these past couple of weeks. If that was me, I probably would have been bitchin my brains out. But you…God you just hung in there. Even when you were puking from the antibiotics or when you at your desk for those days on end while me and the guys had to go chase some creep you didn't let it bug you.”
 
Ryo smiled.
 
“That's because I had you there with me Dee.” He said. “You were the one with me when I was sick, or would call me when you were out with the guys and cheer me up. You didn't treat me like I was helpless, but made sure I wasn't straining myself either. God, you gave so much of yourself to me.”
 
Dee rolled over onto his side so they were now face to face.
 
“That's what you do when you love someone with your whole heart.” He took Ryo's hand. “And that's how I feel about you.” He kissed the hand he held making Ryo blushed.
 
“Me too Dee.” Ryo said.
 
“So...Dee asked. “Since we are getting hitched and all, we gonna do that whole changing of last name thing?”
 
Ryo made a face.
 
“Ya know I never thought of that.” He said. “I kinda would like to keep my last name in honor of my parents.”
 
Dee scratched his head.
 
“And I'd like to stay Dee Laytner in honor of Jess and mother and all.”
 
Ryo laughed.
 
“I guess that and the rest of the planning we have to make can wait.” He said. “Right now, let's just enjoy the moment.”
 
“Yeah, peace before the craziness starts.” Dee said pulling Ryo close.
 
“I guess we shouldn't be surprised if the guys put us on that Bridezilla show huh?” Ryo said.
 
“Yeah, with YOU as the Bridezilla!” Dee said smirking.
 
“ME!?” Ryo said annoyed. “Excuse me, but I seem to remember someone who LOVES to gripe, even about the little things.”
 
“Yeah, but I'm not as anal when it comes to detail.” Dee said. “You and I can get married wearing nothing but t-shirts and jeans in the precinct on St. Patty's Day when all the drunks are all being brought in and I could care less.”
 
Ryo glared.
 
“If that's your idea of the perfect wedding, then the planning better be left in my hands Dee Laytner!”
Dee burst out laughing.
 
“HA…SEE…I TOLD YA YOU WERE ANAL ABOUT THE DETAILS, BRIDEZILLA!”
 
“Don't you call me that, just because I would rather have a simple wedding with our family and friends outside of the station.”
 
Dee laughed again.
 
“And knowing you, with tons of flowers and little decorative tacky items with our names on them and little lace and pink frills because I KNOW how much you love that stuff…
 
“You're pushing it Dee.” Ryo said crossing arms.
 
“And of course it HAS to be outside so the whole world can focus on YOU and leave your blushing groom in the lurch…”
 
“Quit it Dee!”
 
Ryo had had enough.
 
“And you'll even freak because the flower in your lapel isn't the right kind…”
 
Ryo had had enough.
 
“ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!”
 
He grabbed Dee and started tickling him mercilessly.
 
“Oh…did I piss of the Bridezilla?” Dee said laughing loudly, squirming trying to fight off Ryo. “Does that mean I have to sleep on the couch tonight! What, is the color idea for the frills the wrong choice?”
 
“YOU ARE SO DEAD DEE!” Ryo said but couldn't hide his laughter as Dee struggled from his touch.
 
“SOMEONE GET THE CAMERAS AND THE TRANQUILIZERS!” Dee yelled as Ryo tackled him on the bed. “BRIDEZILLA ON THE LOOSE!”
 
“SAY YOU'RE PRAYERS DEE!”
 
Dee found an opening and grabbed Ryo pulling back down onto his back and climbing on top of him.
 
“I already did baby.” He said as he stared into the onyx eyes. “And God answered every one of them.”
 
And with that Dee kissed Ryo, sweetly and tenderly, again and again until finally Dee laid down next to Ryo and the two of them felt into a deep sleep relishing in the warmth of each other's arms. That night they both dreamt of their future. A future filled with happiness, care, and most of all…love.