Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Revelations at the Beach ❯ Revelations at the Beach ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Dee and Ryo's day at the Beach
 
 
The boys are going on a trip to the beach where anything can happen!
 
XXXXXXXX
 
 
“Hey Ryo are you ready yet! We're going to leave you behind if you don't hurry up!”
 
“Quit shouting Dee I'm ready to go!” Ryo comes out wearing shorts and a t-shirt. His legs look long and muscular and the shorts fit nicely around his hips, hugging him in all the right places.
 
He walks past Dee and bends to pick up the blankets. Dee looks at him in his outfit and grins. “Ah…Ryo, is that what you're wearing?”
 
Ryo scoops up the blankets, turns looking at Dee, and says, “Yes, is there a problem?”
 
Dee says, “I guess not if you want everyone ogling you when we get there.”
 
“I think the only one that would be doing that will be you so please control yourself. We have children with us. Besides who is going to stare at an old man in shorts.”
 
“Trust me babe you don't look like an old man in those shorts. You look better than a lot of guys half your age. Hell you look better than me and I know I'm younger!”
 
“You are such a horndog get your mind out of the gutter and put your tongue back in your mouth.”
 
“Are you coming or what! Cal is waiting on us and you two are talking instead of moving. The perv is always looking at you, so what else is new. I just hope he doesn't try anything while we're at the beach.”
 
“Shut up you midget, I don't look at him that hard! Besides he looks good and I can't help it.” He looks at the blonde man and gives him a sly smile.
 
Bikky looks from one to the other and says, “Whatever, let's go already.”
 
Ryo chuckles at Dee because he knows that the way he looks will guarantee that Dee wouldn't have time to look at anyone else. With him saying he was bi-sexual, he couldn't be sure if there was a woman out there that could turn his head for a moment. Even that moment would be to long.
 
Ryo had to admit he was jealous of the attention that Dee receives from people without even trying to get it. He just had that way about him. He was such an open and out going man that people could not help but want to be around him. Everywhere they went people were drawn to him. He wanted to tell everyone that the tall dark and handsome man was his and his alone but he knew that would not do.
 
However knowing that Dee was in love with him made it easier to bear. Ryo looked at the dark-hair man and smiled. “Let's go Dee, Bikky wants to hurry and get his girlfriend.”
 
“Hey what are you talking about, she's not my girlfriend!”
 
“Yeah, yeah, brat we've heard that before. Get your fanny in gear so we can get out of here and Ryo try not to do too much bending, okay?”
 
Ryo chuckles and gives him an innocent look saying, “I don't know what you're talking about.”
 
“Yeah well, if I go off while we're out you'll know why.”
 
XXXXXXX
 
As they arrive at the beach, they see the other two have already made it there and have set up their own spot. Bikky and Carol drop their things and head for the water running and screaming at the same time.
 
“Hey Drake, JJ thanks for saving a spot for us. Where is Ted I thought he was coming also?”
 
JJ looks up at Dee and bounces over to him like a ball. “Deeeee-senpai you're here! I missed you so much!”
 
“JJ, stop JJ, get off me!” Dee is lying in the sand with JJ jumping on his stomach. He pushes the younger man off and looks over at Ryo who is looking at him with a smirk.
 
Drake says, “JJ man, you need to control yourself! One day you're going to hurt him and then you're going to be in deep shit.”
 
Ryo puts his hand out pulling Dee up and helping him to brush the sand off. He looks over at JJ and says, “You know JJ you really should be more careful when you glomp him like that. One day he is going to be hurt and then you'll feel bad.”
 
“Oh poo, my stud-muffin can take it, can't you Dee?” He looks at Dee with adoration in his eyes.
 
“You need to cut that shit out JJ! I'm getting to old to be knocked down all the time. Last time my back was hurting for almost a week. Either you're getting faster or I'm getting slower but whatever it is you need to stop.”
 
Ryo turns and spreads the blanket out and sets his basket on it. He looks over at Dee and tells him to sit and he will get him something to drink. Dee takes a seat smiling up at him. “Thanks Ryo, but you don't have to wait on me.”
 
“I know, but the ordeal you had to go through could not have been pleasant. Here's a beer and I'll set everything else up.”
 
The three men are watching Ryo as he pull out the food and the portable grill. He gets up, walks over to the bushes, pick up a couple of sticks, and stick them in the grill. He looks at Dee out of the corner of his eye and sees that he is watching him, just the way he planned.
 
Drake looks at them and says, “The two of you act like a married couple with Dee being waited on, hand and foot. I wish I could get service like that.”
 
“Dude where do you think you can find a woman that is willing to wait on your lazy ass. Besides, you'll drop her the first time your partner has a crisis. Right JJ, you always manage to break up Drake's love life.”
 
“I have never broken up Drake's love life!” He looks at Drake, sees him scowling at Dee, and looks at him with his eyes wide. “Do I break you up with women Drakey?”
 
“Don't listen to him JJ. He's just pissed that I called him and Ryo a married couple. He knows he will never get anywhere with the pride of the 27th. Ryo is as straight as they come, right man?”
 
Ryo smiles at Drake and says, “I'm as straight as you are Drake. Dee knows that so this teasing is insulting wouldn't you say?”
 
“Sorry man I was just kidding, geez, lighten up.” He grabs a beer and starts to chug it down. He cuts his eyes at JJ who is in the beginning of sulk mode.
 
Dee looks over at them and chuckles. Ryo has told him that it looks like JJ and Drake are spending more and more time together after work each day. Drake has not had a date in a long time and the last one he had, JJ spent so much time with them that she bailed on him.
 
Ryo looks over at JJ and says, “Ah…do you want a beer JJ. It's cold?”
 
JJ smiles at him and says, “You know what, yeah I do. We ran out of coolers waiting on you guys.” He glares at Drake who ducks his head down and says, “I told you I forgot to buy the beer. You were rushing me so much and I told you something was missing when we headed out here. Ah, to hell with it I'm going to get some more. Take a ride with me Dee.”
 
Dee looks at him and then at Ryo because he didn't want to leave Ryo on the beach with a bunch of hormone driven teenagers not to mention the women that were already eyeing their little group.
 
However before he could protest Ryo tells him that they need more ice and he has left the chips at home, because he can't find them in the basket.
 
“Okay but don't move off this blanket while I'm gone.”
 
“Excuse me! What is that supposed to mean! What if I want to take a swim or heaven forbid I have to use the men's room!”
 
“Ok, ok, I get your drift. Just be careful and don't let anybody get to close.” He wants to touch Ryo's face but he knows that Ryo wouldn't like that, so he smiles and follows Drake off the beach.
 
Ryo watches Dee with a smile on his face as he shades his eyes with his hand. He chuckles and turns back to his basket to remove the rest of the food. JJ looks at him with a smirk on his face and says, “You know I don't care what you say, you really do like Dee but you can't admit it to him because you can't admit it to yourself.”
 
He sips on his beer looking at Ryo out of the corner of his eye. He smirks as Ryo blushes while trying too get the food prepared.
 
“Of course I like Dee; he's my partner, JJ.”
 
“You know that's not what I'm talking about Ryo. You really have feelings for Dee but you try to pretend that if he were with someone else it wouldn't bother you. Whenever you see me grab him, I can see the anger in your eyes before you put on your charitable face. If I thought I really had a chance with Dee and he wanted me the way he wants you I wouldn't let anyone touch him. I wouldn't let him shake hands with other men. However, you act so cool as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth. He's going to get tired of waiting and be back on the market and when he does I'll be waiting.”
 
Ryo looks at him and says, “Contrary to what you and everyone think JJ that will be up to Dee. You are chasing him now and he still rejects you. Why is that I wonder. I am not into sex for sex sake. When I decide I want to be with a person it is going to be deeper than a physical attraction for me and that person I'm with. It will be spiritual also because I do not just love them and leave them. For some reason I think Dee is the same way but I'm sure you wouldn't have noticed that would you.”
 
“Oh Ryo lighten up, just admit you have the hots for that gorgeous man and let him out of his misery already. Everyone knows how he feels about you, hell even I know but I don't want to admit it. I love Dee from the bottom of my heart but he loves you! Moreover, I want him happy! That's how much I do love him so pleas tell him how you feel.”
 
“I'm going for a swim; tell Drakey I couldn't wait for him.” JJ takes his shirt off and runs for the water with Ryo looking at him in shock.
 
Ryo unfolds a chair and puts a blanket on it. He pulls his shirt over his head and slides his glasses on over his eyes. As he stretches out on the lounge chair, several women look at him with admiring glances.
 
Two come over and stand on either side of him as he removes his glasses looking up at them. “Is there something you wanted?”
 
The red-haired one looks down at him and says, “Uh…my name is Dawn and we were wondering if you wanted some company. My friend's name is Brandy.”
 
Ryo smiles at them and sits up. My name is Randy; it's nice to meet the both of you. Would you ladies like a beer?”
 
They sit at his feet as Ryo opens the cooler and pulls out two beers for them. At the same time, Carol and Bikky run up for snacks.
 
“Hey Ryo what happen to the perv? I want a juice and one for carol too!”
 
“Ryo I want some chips with my drink.” They both flop down on the blanket looking at the two women.
 
Ryo smiles at the children, hand them the drinks, and tell Carol that Dee and Drake went to the store for chips and beer and should be back soon. The women look at the kids and ask if they belong to him.
 
“This is my son Bikky and this is our good friend Carol. Guys this is uh…Dawn and I'm sorry I'm not that good with names.”
 
“Oh no worry my name is Brandy. Please to meet you both.”
 
Bikky is watching them as he gulps his juice. He looks at the one name Brandy and says, “That's a stripper name isn't it?”
 
“Bikky, mind your manners!” He looks at Brandy and blushes as Carol giggles behind her hand.
 
“I'm so sorry for his rudeness. Bikky apologize this minute!”
 
“Oh there is no need; I've heard that all my life.” She turns to Bikky and says, “I'm sure it is but it's the name on my birth certificate and I'm not a stripper.”
 
Now its Bikky's turn to blush as he says he's sorry. He grabs a towel and starts to dry his hair. Carol looks at Ryo with a sly look on her face and says, “How long has Dee been gone Ryo?”
 
However before he can answer her, Dee and Drake walk up and Dee drops the ice in Ryo's lap. He jumps up with a yell. “Oh I'm sorry man my bad.” Dee looks at the two women and back at Ryo when he notices they are drinking the beer he brought.
 
“So we have company I see, and you are?” Bikky and carol start to giggle as they watch Ryo blush.
 
“This is Brandy and Dawn, ladies this is Drake and Dee. We all work together.”
 
Ryo picks up the ice and puts it in the cooler over the drinks as he glares at Dee. Drake smiles at them and sits next to Dawn. Brandy is looking at Ryo and says, “Do you want some help with that?”
 
Dee looks at her then at Ryo and says, “Nah, he knows what he's doing don't you Ryo?” He raises one eyebrow daring him to say something.
 
Bikky and Carol are looking at the adults and giggling at Dee knowing that he is jealous, wondering if he is going to keep at Ryo as he blushes. They know that Ryo can give as well as he gets so they know they are in for a show. Moreover, Ryo does not disappoint.
 
“Let the pretty lady help if she wants too. It's not every day I get an offer I can't refuse.” Ryo looks at her giving her a warm smile, as Dee is looking daggers at him.
 
She crawls over, takes the other bag of ice, and pours it in the cooler smiling at Ryo the whole time.
 
Drake turns from Dawn and says, “Where did JJ go Ryo? Is he swimming, he said he was going to wait on me because he doesn't swim that well, damn!” Drake gets up and heads for the water as Bikky gets up and follows him.
 
Dawn looks at Drake's back and says, “Who is JJ? Is that his son?”
 
Dee snorts and says, “No, that's his partner but he treats him like a baby.”
 
“Dee you know that's not true. He said that JJ doesn't swim that well so he's going to make sure he's okay. He has been gone awhile now. I didn't know he wasn't a very good swimmer.”
 
Dee looks down, picks up Ryo's shirt, and throws it to him. Why don't you put this on before you get sun burned.”