Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Revelations at the Beach ❯ Talking Things out ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
Revelations at The Beach 3
 
 
I do not own Fake or Dee & Ryo & Drake and JJ.
I had planned on a two-chapter episode but I thought why not one more since someone asked for it and you know who you are, so here it is I hope you enjoy it. I do not have a beta so all mistakes are mine and I will appreciate constructive criticism. Snide remarks will be ignored.
 
 
Chapter 3
XXXXX
 
Bikky comes running in from the water and stops as he sees his foster father locked in the arms of his biggest adversary. He storms over to the blanket to kick Dee in the back when JJ grabs him by the waist.
 
“Oh no you don't, you little runt!”
 
“Let me go!” He is struggling to get away from JJ as Ryo pulls away from Dee.
 
Ryo blushes as he looks at Bikky. “Let him go JJ, its okay.”
 
Dee sits up and looks at Bikky and then at Ryo. He is wondering if Ryo is going to deny what is between the two of them just to placate Bikky.
 
Ryo gets up, walks over, takes Bikky by the shoulders, and tells them they need too talk. He puts his arm around him as he leads him away from the others. Carol runs over to them just behind Bikky, takes a quick look and frowns at them.
 
“What's going on?” She looks around at the others as Dee looks up at her and says, “Maybe you should follow them Princess.”
 
Ryo and Bikky are walking down the beach to the coves when she catches up with them.
 
“What happen Ryo? Dee said I should follow you guys over here.”
 
He smiles at Carol and tells her to join them as he looks back at the others sitting on the blanket.
 
“I have something I want to tell the both of you and I hope it doesn't upset you too much Bikky. Dee and I are a couple and we have been for a couple of months now. I know you may not want too accept that but I love Dee and he loves me.”
 
“Why didn't you tell me before Ryo? Why did I have to find out like this? I thought you at least trusted me a little or does this mean you don't want me anymore because now I'll just be in the way?”
 
He is looking at Ryo with tears swimming in his eyes that are threatening to spill over. “Am I in the way now that you have Dee in your life for good Ryo?”
 
Ryo pulls Bikky in his arms and says, “Oh Bikky, you will never be in my way! I love you as if you were my own.”
 
The boy puts his arms around Ryo's waist and let the tears flow slowly down his face. “I don't want to be apart from you Ryo, ever.”
 
Carol looks over at the two of them and smiles as she says, “I knew there was something about the way the two of you were acting with each other. It seemed like you stop yelling at him as much as you used too. I guess that was because you finally gave in and let him know you loved him huh? Well any way I am happy for the two of you and Bikky why would you think Ryo would trade you for Dee? That's just stupid!”
 
Ryo looks over at the girl he has come to love and smiles at her. “You could tell? Well aren't you the perceptive one.”
 
Bikky pulls back and says, “I guess he'll be moving in with us and everything. Well I am not going to be any nicer to him just because you happen to feel sorry for the perv and let him kiss you. Ewe, just thinking about it makes me wanna puke!”
 
Ryo looks at Bikky and says, “Bikky! Now don't start, Dee is a very important part of my life now and I don't want you to give him a hard time because of that, besides he is not moving in with us.”
 
Bikky laughs and says, “Ah Ryo if I don't give the perv a hard time he'll think I didn't care. Don't think because he's your new boyfriend I'm going to be soft on him.”
 
Ryo sighs and shakes his head as he says, “Now why would I think something like that.”
XXXXX
 
As Ryo talks with the kids at the coves Drake looks at Dee and says, “Bikky was really upset to see the two of you kissing like that man, not to mention it was a surprise to me.”
 
“Ryo will handle Bikky. At least I hope Ryo will handle him.” Dee is looking down the beach with a frown on his beautiful face as he shades his eyes with his hand.
 
JJ hands him a beer as he smiles in encouragement.
 
“Here senpai, have a beer I'm sure Ryo will get through to him, besides if he doesn't you'll still have me."
 
Dee looks up at JJ's smiling face and says, “When are you going to give up JJ? I have eyes only for Ryo so don't waste your time waiting on me, I'll never let him go now that I know he loves me.”
 
Drake looks at JJ and says, “Come on JJ; let me show you the back stroke. You still need to practice on your swimming.”
 
Dee crawls over to the grill and starts the fire for cooking the hot dogs and burgers as he waits for Ryo and the kids to return. He is hoping that Ryo is able to reason with Bikky because ending their relationship is not an option.
 
Ryo is the one he has waited for his entire life and with him being a man made no difference to him. He believed in the adage that love knows no gender. He feels as if Ryo is his soul mate and no one is going to come between the two of them. He hopes Bikky can accept him being apart of his family because deep down he did love the kid.
 
He looks up as the three of them returns. He is searching Bikky's face to gage his feelings. Bikky is looking at him also and gives him a slow smile, which makes Dee very happy.
 
“Don't think I'm going to let you off the hook rump-raider because I'm not. If you hurt my dad I'm going to get you and get you good!”
 
Dee smirks as he says, “If I do anything to hurt him I would expect no less from you. So does this mean that we're still okay with each other?”
 
Bikky puts his head down and says, “Yeah…I guess, but remember what I said, perv.”
 
Dee grabs the boy and puts him in a headlock as Ryo and Carol laughs at the two of them.
 
“Hey, hey that's enough now! Who wants to help with cooking the food?”
 
Bikky snatches his head from Dee and grabs Carol hand as he says, “Let the perv help since he's your boyfriend, Cal and I are going swimming!” He takes off with Carol running behind him.
 
Dee laughs as they run off turning to Ryo. “Did you have a hard time convincing him babe?”
 
“He thought that I wanted to give him up since you and I are together. Can you imagine something like that? Being without Bikky is something I never want to think could happen.”
 
De puts his arms around Ryo and says, “That's something that will never happen and you can take that to the bank.”
 
Ryo hugs Dee around his waist and says, “I love you so much Dee. You and Bikky are the most important people in my life and I don't want to lose either of you.”
 
Dee kisses the top of his head and then pulls back as he says, “Why don't we get started on the food before the others get back. I'll tend to the grill while you set everything else out.”
 
Ryo smiles at the younger man as he pulls the things from the basket thinking that now his life is complete. He has the family that he has always wanted and he could not be happier.
 
Dee looks at the grill to make sure the fire is burning evenly and smiles to himself, thinking that he will always be grateful to have this man by his side. This is what has been missing in his life, this is what he has been looking for and he has Ryo to thank for letting him in. He turns to the older man and gives him a sly smile as he pulls him in his arms.
 
Ryo giggles as Dee starts nuzzling his neck as he says. “I finally have no regrets in this life. Thank you Ryo.”
 
XXXXX
 
Now this is the end of this story for real so do not ask for another chapter! LoL, it was fun to write though.