Fan Fiction / Blue Seed Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The new Keyblade user ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Keyblade User

Chapter 1

By: Jewely Moon

Beware of the demons…….

Beware of the darkness…….

You now hold the key……..

Are you afraid?

Don't be for you hold the mightiest

Power of all…….

"Ahh!" Jennifer said as she jointed up. Jennifer was a beautiful 18-year-old girl with long silver hair, gold colored eyes, and a tiny frame. But because of her gold eyes she was call `demon,' `witch,' and any other name children could think up.

"The mightiest power of all?" she asked the air. "Oh, well." She got out of bed, got dressed in a pair of black jean shorts with her two belts that crossed plus a black shirt with flames. She ran down stairs, greeted her father, grabbed a piece of toast, ate it, and rushed out the door.

She jumped into her boot and rowed to the Play Island to meet AJ, her boyfriend and only friend.

Once on Play Island she began to look for him. She looked in the cabin, in the tree house, on the deck, and on the small-detached island. "Where haven't I looked?" she said to herself. Then it hit her the secret area. She went to the secret area but didn't see him there either.

"Crap, where are you, Andrew Jason?" she said hoping he heard her.

"Looking for someone?" said a very dark voice. She spun around and saw a person in a cloak.

"Who are you?" she said with fear dripping in every word.

"You wouldn't understand," it said.

"Try me," she said after regaining her courage.

"You're a spunky little thing,"

"I won't ask again."

"Ha ha ha. You really believe you can understand me when you don't even understand yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Those who know nothing can understand nothing." With that it vanished.

"Understand myself?" She sighed and went to look for AJ. After outside she sat by the waterfall near the entrance of the secret area.

"Hey Jen!" AJ yelled.

"You!" she screamed.

"Yea, it's me," he said.

"Well, it's over now," she said, with a sigh, as she walked over to the pier.

"What's over now? Hey, Jen wait up," he said trying to catch up with her. "Where you going?"

"I'm going to sit on the pier," she said simply as they sat on the pier.

"What's with you today?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're all up tight."

"Sorry."

"I know what'll take that smile and turn in upside down."

She raised her eyebrow to that. She watched as he jumped in to the water.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't say anything, but he dove under the water and then swam under the pier.

"AJ!"

Then she felt a tug on her foot. Before she could prepare for being drug in to the water she met water. She swam to the surface.

"Andrew!"

"Oh no my real name I'm in trouble."

"Yes you are mister."

"But I drug you down here for a reason."

"And what's that?"

He got on one knee. She knew what came next. He pulled out this gorgeous gold diamond ring.

"Jen, you and I have dating for about three years as of today. So I would be honored if you would be my wife."

"Oh AJ. Of course I'll be your wife if you'll accept all my faults and difference."

"I did that about 13 years ago when we became friend." He placed the ring on her left ring finger.

"Its gorgeous. How'd you ever afford something the gorgeous, no harm meant."

"None taken. Well, it was the ring my dad proposed to my mom with."

"How sweet."

She jumped into his arms and kissed him. A few minutes later, they broke the kiss.

"Well, what did you have planned for today?"

"I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you."

"Now you're getting mushy."

He laughed.

"Care for a swim? Since we're already wet."

"Ok."

They swam until time to go home. They said their goodbyes and kissed each other then proceeded to go home.

Around midnight there was a huge swarm of creatures attacking Play Island. Jennifer jumped out of bed and grabbed her father's darkness sword, got in her boat, and prepared to fight.

Once there she saw AJ's boat and panicked. She fought to find AJ. She found him fighting a large man in a large trench coat. She tried to get to him, but tripped on a loose board, dropping her father's sword in the process and got her foot stuck in the loose board. The large man decided to finish AJ right then by using the huge sword in his hands. It cut through AJ like a hot knife through butter.

"NO! AJ!" she cried.

"You're next little girl," the large man said laughing.

She tried to get free as the man approached. She finally got free when he was about 3 feet away. She ran to the cabin behind her, once in she locked the door. She then went out the back way so she was above the large man on the bridge of the detached island.

"Get back here little girl!" he shouted.

She ran pass the bridge to the ladder on the other side of the detached island, and ripped it off.

"Riku!" said a very familiar voice. She turned to see Sora yelling at her father, but something was different they looked younger than they were suppose to.

"Don't fear the darkness, Sora," said her father.

Then darkness surrounded Sora, her father, and herself. She tried to move, but couldn't. She tried to scream, but couldn't. So she watched as, Sora tried to grab Riku but was pushed back.

Then all went black, and when she awoke she was staring down the biggest black humanoid thing she had ever seen, not that she'd had seen many anyway. Suddenly she felt an object in her hand. She looked at it carefully to her it looked like a big key.

"Keyblade, Keyblade, Keyblade," the black thing said reaching for it. She jumped back.

"A Keyblade, huh?" she said as she got a great idea; attack.

She swung the Keyblade as she had with her father's sword. The thing cried out in pain, then struck out at her. She tried to dodge it but got scratched.

Then a large storm started above their heads. The thing tried to attack her while she was looking at the storm about their heads. It hit her full force, the strike through her to the other side of the island.

Meanwhile the storm was picking up momentum and it began to suck the whole world in to its core.

Jennifer grabbed a hold of the neared bolted down thing, but it didn't help her and the black thing was still sucked in. She fainted about half way up.

Meanwhile on another world, Yusuke Urameshi was grieving after watching his mentor be killed right in front of him. Then Yusuke sees something fall to the ground and goes to investigate it.

Upon getting to the place the thing would have landed he sees a girl in all black, expect for her silver hair. He takes her back to the hotel, and asks a blue haired girl named Botan to clean the girl up.

Yusuke goes to the cliff near the hotel. Soon after Yusuke teammates appear first was Hiei, next was Kurama, and then lastly was Kuwabara.

"Hey, did you guys see that shooting star?" said Kuwabara.

"Yes, I saw it but," said Kurama.

"It wasn't a star," finished Hiei.

"How?" asked Kuwabara.

"It had sprit energy no star has energy," said Hiei.

"Yea, it was a girl," Yusuke said sadly.

"A girl?" asked Kuwabara.

"Yea. Botan is with her now," Yusuke said.

"What's she look like?" said Kuwabara.

Yusuke turned around to face them. "Like that." He said pointing to the girl he found, who was standing beside Botan. They all turned to look at her.

If Hiei hadn't of been in total control of himself his jaw would have dropped a least six inches. He found her to be stunning the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

Kurama was thinking something very similar to Hiei. But Yoko was thinking how good of a mate she'd make.

"Who are you?" asked Yusuke.

"I'm Jennifer. Where am I?" she said.