Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Eclipse ❯ Prologue: Beginnings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

'Like I said, it was being revamped. But now it's finished. So please give a round of applause for Chibi Suika and me for the one, the only, revamped Anyone Up for Some Pain.' That was what I had said, right?
Well, it really doesn't matter, simply because Eclipse is being revamped yet again. I got some new ideas for this one and I even know, for the most part, where the hell I want to take this one.
So, hope you like this newest version of Anyone Up for Some Pain. It's twice as good, I promise.
Disclaimer: Don't own shit. Except, however for Siva Revati.

Eclipse
Prologue: Beginnings
By: Ceris Malfoy

`It's bright and cheerful outside.'
The young woman who happened to be so... observant of this little fact was seated primly on the window-seat that faced the street. She clutched a cell-phone with her left hand. Fine tremors ran throughout her 23 year-old body -revealing her to be in a state of shock.
She sighed wearily, as if pained.
`Sweet Kami, don't they understand what could happen? I knew they would do this, but I had hoped... Yet don't they even care what will happen once she awakens?'
The young woman smiled bitterly, then sighed again.
`No they don't. None of them know about her. They actually think that bringing back the true Tsuki-no-Hime is going to solve things. The damn fools! Bringing her back is going to cause even more problems. I wish--'
A blinding light illuminated the room the young woman was in. Within the light was a diminutive spirit that the young woman knew all too well.
Come my little one. Come and take what is, and always shall be, yours. Blossom and bloom, my sweet daughter. Shed your false light and shine true. Become the Eclipse.”
The young woman raised head and stared hard into the light. Absently, she noted the golden eyes with snake-like pupils, the tri-crescent-moon-under-the-onyx-stone-insignia, the waterfall of wavy blue-black hair that ended at her ankles, and the two round odangoes -one on either side of her head. (1) For several moments she stared before, finally, she announced her decision.
Confidence and pride and nobility defining her every movement, she gracefully slid off the window-seat and stood in front of the Dead-Moon Queen.
"I accept... mother."

Yup, definitely like this version better. So? what do you think? RnR please!
NOTES:
1. That's right! It's Queen Neherenia!