Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Eclipse ❯ Chapter 8: Progression ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi. This one took some time, because I was supposed to be typing up a different chapter for this fic, but these scenes kept me up until I HAD to post it.(shrugs) That and for some strange reason, when I originally loaded the document to post, it was invaded by nines. Yes, you heard me right. Nines. They're evil I tell you!
OH! And I changed my mind about what I'm crossing this over with. I've decided that Phantom of the Opera is replacing Nightmare Before Christmas, as I can write Phantom of the Opera, and I can't write Nightmare Before Christmas. Hope that's okay with everyone. New senshi in chapter 15 or so, so you have plenty of time to create your senshi and send them to me. Use the form in the last chapter.
WARNINGS: Death and cussing.
DISCLAIMER: I wish I owned Sailor Moon. Can you imagine? (goes stary-eyed) I might ask Naoko Takeuchi about it AFTER I get money, but until then, Sailor Moon stays hers.

Eclipse
Chapter 8: Progression
By: Ceris Malfoy

Setsuna's eyes grew wide as the full implications hit her. Serenity nothing but a shade, Usagi was a dark warrior, Usagi was... Usagi...
A muffled moan sounded weakly before it became sobs of pain. Setsuna immediately ran to Rei, and gasped at the sight before her.
The normally proud and strong miko was a crumbled ruin. Tears clouded Setsuna's eyes as she knelt carefully beside the broken figure. “Shhh,” she whispered soothingly as she pressed the `summon Mercury' button on the communicator. Within seconds, Sailor Mercury was beside them, analyzing Rei, and then helping her to the best of her abilities.
“Is she... will she be alright?” Setsuna glanced up, her eyes pleading with Sailor Mercury to tell her something to giver her hope.
Mercury nodded, but sighed. “We need to get her to a hospital. She has several broken bones and a severe head wound.” Mercury glanced at her computer. “She'll be useless to us for a long time.”
Setsuna sighed, her garnet eyes darkening. “Moon destroyed, Saturn leaving, Mars injured... What's happening to us?”
Mercury's eyes flashed silver-blue. “A new order is almost upon us.” She stared hard at the wall. “It will either be a realm of darkness or one of light, but know this.” Her head turned towards Setsuna, her eyes hardening, cold as ice. “The Silver Millennium is Dead.”
Setsuna bowed her head, then looked up, her face emotionless. “My Queen.”

Siva walked the streets of Tokyo, her tri-colored eyes gleaming with deadly intent.
Her odd, other-worldly appearance drew strange glances from some, but in a city infested with youma, the citizens new better than to interfere. Besides, that was the Sailor Senshis' job.

Endymion stalked down the alleyways, his face a thundercloud of hatred and fury. `Those stupid bitches. What fucking right do they have, ordering ME about?'
He stormed into his apartment complex, pushing past elderly people and occasionally knocking children down the stares as he ran up them. No one said a word to him, recognizing that anything they said would more than likely be met with more violence.

Siva stared at the open window, a dark grin crossing her alien features. Chuckling evilly, she closed her eyes and teleported.

The hospital attendants rushing back and forth were too busy to notice the two Sailor Senshi when they appeared in the center of the emergency ward. Mercury and Pluto waited for a total of three seconds before grabbing a passing doctor.
Without speaking, they dumped the broken figure of Rei Hino into his arms, and disappeared in a shower of blue and garnet sparks.

Endymion had barely locked the door when a seductive chuckle resounded through his apartment. He whirled around, his hand immediately reaching for a sword that was not there. His eyes widened, before they narrowed dangerously.
There, standing before the open window, was Siva, her triple-colored-eyes gleaming with bloodlust and her red-black hair falling in gentle waves. She grinned. “Hello, Endymion.”
“Bitch,” he answered with a nasty smile.
She tutted softly. “Not nice, princeling.” Her eyes narrowed softly as she summoned a ball of black energy. She tossed it up and down mockingly, eyes roaming over Endymion as if wondering where to throw it. With a sneer, she tossed it at him, and teleported out.
Endymion was `slightly' thick-skulled, but he was a man, and he recognized the significance of the angle of attack in barely enough time to dodge and prevent significant damage to his...parts. With a snarl, he teleported out, reappearing in the park.
His eyes spotted Siva immediately and he growled as he leapt towards her.
One blink and Siva was gone, reappearing straight behind him. Endymion growled, then twirled around to grab at her. Siva only twisted out of reach and landed an uppercut on Endymion's jaw with an explosive blow. She turned slowly around, and eyed the man who was rising to face her.
Siva could feel his energy ascend and her eyes flicked from his hand, which was slowly creeping towards the sword beneath his cloak. Grinning at him, she gently touched her broach. "Daemonicus Lunaris Ekleipsis. MAKE-UP!" Siva glowed as she twirled `round faster and faster as she rose rapidly into the air. A bright flash of light blinded everything from view until Siva's heels once again touched the ground. (A/N: I'm too lazy to describe her once again. See chapter 2 for details.) Eclipse posed proudly, before speaking. “I am the herald of the new age which is almost upon us, keeper of magic and death. I am...Sailor Eclipse!” (1)
“ You are nothing but a fool, bitch!” Endymion smirked and ran forward, slashing his blade at Siva. She twirled away...
..and Endymion followed, as fast as light, sword of a strong metal with a deadly blade slashing through the air to deliver a harsh blow to Eclipse. Though it never got any farther than mid stroke, as she brought her glaive up to deflect. The two weapons clashed against each other; the harsh metal grating against the smooth crystal.

Pedestrian's watched with awestruck eyes as they watched the two fight. They didn't know who to root for -the new senshi or Moon's prince. Some were using the distraction to riot, others were loudly jeering one or both of them. Their attacks rang crystal clear through it all.

The beating of her heart, heavy withadrenaline and anxiety, drowned all of the noise out.
Endymion took off and dodged everywhere around Eclipse, trying to confuse her. After bouncing once more, he jumped up and brought his blade down upon his enemy's head. Soon enough Endymion found himself face to face with the grass. Eclipse had watched his moves with her alien eyes, her glaive above her head in record speed to stop Endymion's attack. She'd turned then to catch Endymion as he came back to the ground, ready with a firm kick to the Prince's stomach. Endymion only growled and pushed himself up from the ground and went into a flurry of slashes and cuts to Sailor Eclipse's body, trying to hit any part of the bitch that had denounced him.
Eclipse dodged every jab and jumped in with her own attacks, a kick or punch every now and then. Soon enough both of them were at a stall mate, unable to beat the other. The Eclipsed-Moon warrior thought quickly and decided on doing a new technique she'd learned as Sailor Moon before she had been released...
Eclipse expertly swirled her glaive and went for Endymion's head. Of course, the price met her with a smash of his sword. Sparks flew as the action was repeated over and over again. Endymion thought his nemesis was going for his chest or stomach; a very big mistake. Instead, Eclipse whipped around with a kick that sent the price spinning to the ground, groaning from numerous wounds and cuts. Eclipse kicked him in his stomach as she tossed aside her glaive, grinning at the pained sound that erupted from him. She hauled him up, and grinned down at him. “And to think, princeling, I haven't even used one of my magical attacks.” She smirked. “You truly are pathetic.” Eclipsed launched her fist into Endymion's face, at the same time shoving him away from her; knocking him a clean ten feet for him to stumble and fall.
She picked up her glaive and walked towards him. “Just for you, princeling, my most powerful attack.” Endymion tried to stand up, but fell back down, cradling his side where she had kicked him. She held out the glaive, which immediately started to blaze a sickly green light. “Eclipsed Moon Scream,” she whispered as she let go of the glaive. The sickly-green aura flashed once, twice, thrice and then slammed into Endymion.
All that was left was a pile of ashes, smoldering, with noxious green fumes creeping towards the sky.
Eclipsed wavered slightly, before teleporting out.

So? I decided to go ahead and cut the majorly boring stuff (although if you want it in there, I'll do another teaser type chapter that will have the boring stuff in it). Notice, all those who want to complain that Eclipse seems to be too powerful, that I boosted up Endymion's fighting skills (what little he has) in order to even it out a little bit. But Endymion was going to die. Hell, one of the regular senshi could beat the shit out of him -what do you think a senshi who's willing to kill is going to do? Love him to death? (retches) Never mind, not going there.
The chapter is a little longer to make up for not updating for awhile. THE STORY ONLY was around five Word pages, seven with the notes and heading.
NOTES:
1. Even she can't escape those corny speeches. (sighs)
I love everyone who either visited or reviewed! (huggles) You all are the best! And I'm going to try to respond to your reviews more: if you're seriously confused about anything in one of my chapters, and I think that it's something that someone else might be confused about, or I just did a really poor job explaining it, I'll respond to in one of my author notes.
So, read and review, but most importantly, enjoy!
Ja ne,
Ceris Malfoy