Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Thir13en Ghosts ❯ The Creeper Vs. Peter Pan ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thir13en Ghosts

By Charles Xavier

Chapter Seven: The Creeper Vs. Peter Pan

Flying low within the greenest forests, Peter Pan raced against the Creeper avoiding leaves and branches that got in their path. Having fought the demon for some time now, Peter was sure that the Creeper was competitive in combat, and that his aerial speed was undeniably equal to that of his own. Considering everything that Peter’s faced in life, the Creeper would probably make Captain Hook and his men look like the Lost Boys gone bad…

While the Creeper constantly delivered his bloodthirsty smile at Peter, Peter was getting annoyed…he flew in onto the Creeper and tackled him to the ground. The two landed onto dry soil and pushed each other away. Both rolling back, they stood up and faced each other eye to eye.

Peter swung his dagger at the Creeper, who avoided the attack by stepping back. Peter swung again…again…and again…and so forth but he cut nothing but sheds of the Creepers’s coat as it consistently dodged his every move. The Creeper felt this kid in green tights was a laughing joke for him…he had confidence for sure, but compared to it he seemed like a three year old infant swishing a wooden sword senselessly.

Just when the Creeper was about to yawn from this boring fight, Peter made an unexpected turn of events and plunged his dagger right into the Creeper’s chest. “GRAAAAA!“ The Creeper let out a growl that echoed miles across the trees, and Peter flew back and well away at a long distance to avoid any counter attacks.

“Grrr…”

Watching the Creeper pull out the dagger, Peter looked sharp as it took the stained weapon by its hand and tossed it over to him. Peter ducked his head down and the dagger passed above him, darting into the wooden stump of a tree behind.

“You’re going to have to do better than that, pal!”

Peter teased, placing his hands to his ears and wiggling his tongue out. But the Creeper wasn’t finished with his move. He crossed his arms and slipped his hands into the inner pockets of his coat. Getting his fingers ready, he flung open his arms and tossed eight of his own hidden daggers at Peter, who was left vulnerable at this moment. Thoughtless that this would occur, Peter was inflicted by ALL the daggers.

“Ugh…”

With every part of his body hit, Peter couldn’t move any longer. He fell down to his knees and bobbed his head down to see all his deep wounds…they were so deep that Peter hadn’t the energy to pull out any of them as he was loosing blood fast. He then looked up at the Creeper staring down at him in superiority.

“Help me…”

Peter groaned, reaching a hand out half-consciously. The Creeper answered his call of mercy by kneeling down with false sympathy and glanced cravingly at his face, peering into his wonderful two eyes. For the Creeper…they only meant one thing: DELICIOUS. Peter freaked out when he saw the Creeper opening its drooling mouth, displaying its wide collection of white carnivorous teeth.

“No…no…NOOOOOO!”

“Wha t have you done with Cid and Aerith?”

Cloud demanded an answer from the ghost he had previously made a deal with: Pinhead. After having watched several fights, including a recent unfortunate moment involving Peter Pan being eaten by the Creeper, Cloud couldn’t help realize that his two friends had mysteriously vanished.

“They are…say…preparing.” Pinhead answered him in a calm but chilling voice as usual.

“Preparing?”

“Oh, Cloud…how naïve you can be for such a dedicated solider fighting for what you deem right…has it ever occurred to your mind that even your closest friends have been chosen to step into this torturous blood ring? Had you not thought of that before your fellow ones had engaged into these pleasurable battles?”

“I had your word promising the safety of the Princesses, Pinhead. But you never confirmed with me bringing Cid and Aerith into any of your impure madness.”

“But YOU never confirmed with me that they should not…that was left unmentioned when we made our deal…must I refresh your memory?”

Pinhead had made a point there, and Cloud was left to cease the argument and let the games continue…unknown of how events were going to turn out.

“By your twisted sense of cunningness and appearances,” Cloud commented. “I can obviously say that you’re as depraved and demented as one other enemy of mine, of whose name I don’t wish to mention.”

“No, you need not say, for I already know his identity.”

“Hmmm, I thought so.”

Cid opened his eyes to find himself in a dark noisy factory. Surrounding him were humongous grinders made for chopping up raw meat hung on hooks, consisting of that such as pigs and cows. The place was functioning regularly as any normal factory would, with the exception that nobody was present. This area was mostly unlit, and that made it haunting. Cid couldn’t stand the stench that the hair in his nose was capturing.

Exploring around, Cid kept his Venus Gospel in his palms, prepared to accept any given attack. It was then when he stepped into the freezing room, where many of the hanging meat was kept. He heard something unusual…

It was the noise of something pumping, followed by a loud mechanical cacophony of what sounded like…a chainsaw. Cid reached his hand over to the wall to flick on a light switch.

“Huh?”

As the swinging light bulbs turned on, Cid saw that his beliefs were true…because opposite the room stood the insane Leatherface, armed with his deadly chainsaw fueled to its fullest. He was most delighted to take on Cid…who was casually taking a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it with a match.

“Heh! Heh! Heh!“ Cid shook his head and chuckled, aiming his weapon at Leatherface and tossing away his match. “Shucks, they just don‘t get any uglier than this, do they?”

“Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh.” Leatherface laughed back at him.

“Bring it on, you turd hole!”

Author’s Note: I AM aware that many of you had hoped Peter to win this fight. Sorry to shock you guys, but this was a fight I had to decide personally for story plot reasons; but I promise you, there WILL be some Disney/Final Fantasy characters that’ll win later on. I’m not going to let the baddies get all the fun, trust me.

As for Riku and Sora, I am still doubtful about their appearance. I don’t know if I told you guys this before, but I imagine ‘Thir13en Ghosts’ taking place roughly during the events of ‘Chain of Memories’. So that means Sora and Riku are busy venturing the Castle of Oblivion and so forth while Cloud and the others are fighting off the ghosts. BUT…I might be able to fit the two boys a cameo at some point, maybe…I’m not sure.

Next: Cid Vs. Leatherface.

(Um…bets?)