Fan Fiction / Noir Fan Fiction ❯ Running Blind ❯ Can't Find The Answers, I've Been Crawling On My Knees ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own shit. I don’t own the fantastic anime “Madlax” or the song “running blind” by Godsmack.

Feedback: your comments and feedback is greatly appreciated.

No flames pls.

A man walks up some steps. He has a guitar in his hand and tattoos covering his arms. He also has short blond hair and an eyebrow piercing. As he reaches the top step, three other guys are there also. He sits down on a stool, strums his guitar and begins to sing……..

Can’t find the answersI’ve been crawling on my kneesLooking for anythingTo keep me from drowningPromises have been turned to liesCan’t even be honest insideNow I’m running backwardWatching my life wave me goodbye
A young blonde woman dressed in a maroon coloured shirt, army coloured jacket and shorts, as well as a pair of boots walks along a pathway. She walks past various couples and is saddened by her thoughts. “That could be me” she thinks to herself as she turns to walk away.
Running blindI’m running blindSomebody help me see I’m running blind
The same woman lies in her bed, staring at the ceiling. She reaches over to her dresser draw, opens it and pulls out a desert eagle .50ae. She slides the clip out and jacks the round out and puts the now empty pistol against her chin. A closer look reveals she is crying as she pulls the trigger. Click!! goes the gun. she gets up out of her bed and goes for a walk.
Searching for nothingWondering if I’ll changeI’m trying everythingBut everything still stays the sameI thought if I showed you I could flyWouldn’t need anyone by my sideNow I’m running backwardWith broken wings I know I’ll die
She walks past various streets when she hears it. Wafting like a breeze, she can hear the music. She heads in the direction of the sound. It gets louder as she gets closer. She arrives at a park where a band is playing. She looks and sees him there. She jumps the fence and heads towards the crowd.
Running blindI’m running blindSomebody help me see I’m running blindRunning blindRunning blindRunning blind
He looks out and while he’s singing, he sees her. He smiles, noting that she had shown up.
I can’t find the answersI’ve been crawling on my kneesLooking for anythingTo keep me from drowningI’m running blindRunning blindRunning blindRunning blindRunning blindRunning blindRunning blindRunning blindRunning blind

As the song finishes, He gets up and jumps down from the stage and the crowd parts as he walks over to her. As he gets closer he smiles and says “I’m happy you came, Madlax” she smiled back and said “I am too” before she runs up and kisses him on the lips. He wraps his arms around her and holds her. “I love you Madlax” he whispers to her “I love you too” she says as their lips connect again, earning a collective round of applause.