Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Daughters of Selene ❯ Chapter 2- The Meetings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok here's chapter 2! Enjoy!!!
 
 
 
The Daughters of Selene
 
 
 
Chapter 2- The Meetings
 
 
Serenity awoke in her new home in Los Angeles; she would be starting her first day at school today at La Brea High School.
 
She got out of bed and searched her closet, where she found a black halter top with a silver moon on the front with tiny silver and gold stars circling it. Then she pulled out a black skirt with silver and gold linings that flowed around her legs as she walked, also some black knee length boots completed the outfit. She put the clothes on and then put on silver star earrings that stretched down to her shoulders and of course, the Imperium Silver Crystal that she turned into a necklace.
 
She walked downstairs and opened the fridge, she found the orange juice and a box of blueberry muffins. She gazed around her new home adjusting to the environment.
She just bought the huge Victorian house just yesterday, it didn't take to long to put most of her stuff inside since the last family left most of their furniture. It was really a beautiful house that was painted a bright red on the outside and pale floral pink in the living room.
 
Her room though was really messy even if she already stayed there for only one night. It was painted a midnight blue with a hint of black, with tiny moons and stars that brighten out the room.
 
After she was done with breakfast she picked up her messenger bag, and walked out the door. She had silver '98 Firebird that was given to her from the will of her mother. Her family died also with her friends 2 months ago, during the final battle with Chaos.
 
She waved the memory aside and got in. As soon as she started the car the music boomed from the speakers into the silence morning, she turned it to her favorite song `Show me the Money' (Petey Pablo). Looking up to the highway she drove off into the unfamiliar world.
 
 
 
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
 
 
 
Serenity arrived in time for class over the long wait through the security lines checking students bags and purses for guns and drugs. She had then started to grow attention to herself knowing the students were checking her out. Mostly because they never seen a girl with golden hair with hints of silver, and eyes deep as a sapphire. Going into classroom, she waited until the teacher was done with attendance, then he called her to stand in front of everyone to be introduced. “Class this is Serenity Moon Cosmos”, he told the class, “she's a transfer from Japan, which is the country we are going to be studying this week, so be nice to her and treat her well” he finally finished up.
 
“Thanks” Serenity said to him. Her reply was a simple nod and she seated herself next to a girl with blonde hair that fell below her shoulders. She was wearing a pale blue top with a darker denim skirt, completed with rhinestones and silver sandals.
 
“Hey, my name's Vanessa” she introduced herself with a really happy look on her face.
 
“So how do you like the school so far?” she asked.
 
“It's ok I guess” Serenity said with a small smile. This girl kinda reminded her of someone…..Amy.
 
Serenity turned away and tried to hide the tears slipping down on her face. “Um, I'm really sorry if I offended you or anything.” Vanessa asked with concern on her face.
 
“Oh! No I'm sorry it's just….oh never mind.” Serenity said, “Girls! No talking when class has begun, don't make me give you detention on the first day Miss Cosmos!” the teacher gave a stern look on his face and finally begun the lesson.
 
 
 
 
 
The bell finally rang for everyone to go to lunch. Serenity walked out of class and decided to just skip the rest of classes today, she was already bored since she knew almost everything about History, Math, English, etc. (Yes kinda surprising, but after she finished her final stay at her previous school, she just decided to finally get serious like Amy and hit the books. After all she needed to get a high score to transfer to America anyways).
 
“Hey Serenity!” a voice called behind her. She turned and saw Vanessa running towards her, so she stopped and waited for her. “Hey, do you want to join me and my friends for lunch?” she asked almost pleading. “Um, I don't know I really was just planning on leaving the rest of the day” she said. “What?! You can't leave during the middle of the day. You still have some work to do.”
 
Yep just like Amy.
 
Serenity tried to keep herself from laughing but she just couldn't help it, “I never knew there was someone actually like her in the world” Serenity laughed to herself. Vanessa didn't get what she meant but had that look on her face that said `What's so funny'.
 
“Oh I'm sorry, I'm just thinking about something else” she said with a straight face.
 
“Oh, ok so do you still want to join us?” she asked getting back to the subject. “Alright I'll come” Serenity said smiling at the look of joy on Vanessa's face.
 
“Ok, come on” she said grabbing her hand and led her to the bleachers where 4 other girls sat and stared at the coming two.
 
“Hey Vanessa, aren't you gonna introduce us?” a girl with straight brown hair asked Vanessa. She was wearing a green t-shirt that said `Diamonds are girls best friends, there even sharp!' with dark jeans that went low to her hips with small dragonflies on the pockets.
 
She also had a silver moon charm around her neck. Odd Vanessa even had one too. Now that you mention it every one of the girls had silver moon charms. `Maybe just a one of those `best friends' necklaces' Serenity thought, but then didn't think so since she felt an odd aura coming from all 5 of them.
 
“Serenity are you ok?” Vanessa asked bringing Serenity back to Earth. “Oh I'm sorry! I'm Serenity Cosmos, it's really nice to meet you all” she said with a smile.
 
“Nice to meet you too Serenity, my name is Catty”. That was the girl with brown hair, “this is Tianna” she pointed to a girl with beautiful features, silky black hair, wearing a red halter top with hearts on it, and a black mini skirt with black and red sandals. “Jimena” this one had a little bit of curly black hair, wearing a purple tight t-shirt that had silver stars all over the front, and faded jeans. She also had 2 teardrop tattoos below her eye and she saw a crescent moon and a tiny star on her arm, she also had a web between her thumb and index finger. `Guess she was in a gang' Serenity thought. “And Serena” she pointed to the last girl who had crayola red hair with black roots, she was wearing a golden yellow top, with orange and red knee length skirt and gold sequin boots.
 
“So you're the new transfer student from Japan huh?” Jimena asked staring at her with narrow eyes. “Um, yes” Serenity said, suddenly she felt something fuzzy tickling in her head, she already felt this experience before with her past enemies, someone was trying to enter her mind so she just blocked it, and I mean hard.
 
She saw Serena jump just a bit and grew a little concern. “Are you alright” she asked, as did the other girls. “Yes I'm ok I just got a little headache” she said looking at Serenity with amazement.
 
“Um Vanessa I think I'll be heading home, I'm sorry I didn't spend enough more time with you” she said not wanting to make them feel bad. “Oh no, it's ok. Why are you going home” Tianna asked. “Oh, I just have so much going on my mind at the moment, well anyways I'll see you all tomorrow.” After they said their goodbyes, Serenity left and suddenly remembered that she forgot her messenger bag.
 
She ran back to get it and finally found it by the bleachers but then she heard voices. “Serena are you sure” Catty said, “I mean she can't be one of the Followers, but still she can be a Daughter.” `A Daughter, Followers! What are they talking about?” Serenity thought shocked.
 
“Catty I tried to gently read her mind, but she might have sensed it and she blocked it pretty hard, that's how come I got this headache.” Serena said swallowing Advil “besides didn't you see her aura? It was really powerful!”
 
“Yeah I know what you mean, but if she's a Daughter, let's at least try to follow her around and see what happens, tomorrow after school we'll meet together and follow her around and see what she does, agreed?” Jimena asked them. “Ok” they all said at once.
 
`So they think I'm some kind of Daughter, but of what? And what did Serena mean she tried to read my mind? Alright if they try to follow me I might have to keep my powers down in case they aren't human'.
 
She picked up her messenger bag and headed for her car unaware of a powerful negative energy passing through Le Brea High, chuckling softly as he saw the 6 girls he was sent to kill.
 
 
 
 
 
Ok that's the end of Chapter 2 I hope you liked it!!!
Please review over it and tell me what you think!!
Moon Angel Out!