Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 13: Unlucky for some, especially the light marine! Or is it? ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 13 - Unlucky for some, especially the light marine! Or is it?

By: Piccard

Once again I grace your screens as the 7-time holder of the `No Glancing' award to bring you chapter 13. However, there is one thing I want to clear up. I said last time that anyone who didn't review would be destroyed. That was NOT an idle threat, and as soon as I get my nukes from Blair Enterprises, everyone but me and my dedicated reviewer Crystalstorm21 will be blasted all the way to the outer regions!

-------------------------

Disclaimer: GOD ALMIGHTY! Chapter 1 and chapter 9 cover this in amazing detail. I only own characters you don't know and an autographed picture of Paul Bearer.

You came to cleanse this land? Well this fic's the main cause of the blight!

-------------------------

Both girls laughed and left. Piccard scowled as he left the bathroom and picked up the blue armour that was sitting on the bed, slipping it on, he noticed his ocarina sitting on the edge of the bed. "Has it really been three days? Certainly feels like it!" He picked up his ocarina and began to play

The same tranquil song he had played in the holodeck. After a few minutes, it sounded like he was playing in stereo, so he opened his eyes and was shocked to see his dark side on the bed next to him with his ocarina. "I never knew you knew that tune." Dark smirked, "There's lots of things about me you don't know!" "You're not mad at what I did then?" "You had you reasons." Was all Dark said before the two started playing again.

While they were doing this, Amy and Rogue were telling all the girls what they had done to Piccard three days ago and in the shower just. "That's evil!" "Come on Sally, it was kind of fun, just to see the look on his face!" The girls were all listening to Amy and Rogue's story with interest, especially the part about nicknaming him `the horse', but then, they were all at that age. Cream was just confining in herself until someone popped the question. "So Cream, what about you and Tails?" Cream blushed as she now noticed all the attention was now on her. "We're just friends." "I'm not so sure." Cream glanced (BUGGER! Well, 7 chapters were a bit lucky though wasn't it?) over at Amy, now a shade of red. "What do you mean?" "The signs are evident, firstly, you two do nearly everything together. Secondly, you both get aggravated whenever anyone makes a joke about what you two get up to in your room. And thirdly you both seem to blush whenever you're around each other." Cream looked down at her lap at this point, knowing she had been caught out. "Perhaps I do have some feelings for him. But what can I do?"

As they were discussing what Cream could do, The Doctor was talking with Anaetheron, Cybos and Antoine. "Ah you sure we should do that to eem?" "Of course Antoine, he doesn't normally take risks like that, but I have decided to punish him." Anaetheron raised his eyelids, "By barring him from the next fight? I fail to see the logic." "He's right you know Doc, You tell Light Piccard that and you stand a chance of leaving without an emitter." The Doctor glanced (Now I have a stable award, I'll say it all I want. Glance, Glance, Glance!) at Cybos at this point. "What do you mean?" Anaetheron interrupted before Cybos could respond "I spoke to Piccard after I helped him to his room, and he told me that even Dark couldn't fight them all off alone. They are all as dark, some even darker than, he is. If he goes in without his light side, then he will only increase their power."

As the Doctor moaned, Piccard and Dark Piccard had just finished playing and were in the holodeck, supposedly training, but more likely just testing their magic. "You know Dark, you're not as quick as you used to be." Piccard said as he helped his dark side to his feet. "How was I to know that you knew the stun pulse?" They laughed at this as Dark Piccard decided to get serious. He bought his hand forward, "Shadow bolt!" Piccard easily dodged this before drawing his staff and using it to vault over Dark. "Divine radiance!" Rings of white energy shot from him as his dark side was sent to the floor. "Computer, end program and load Archery Training 01." The room disappeared and the familiar green fields appeared. "How about a summoning match Dark?" "You're on!" Piccard waved his staff and called up a pair of wolves. "Is that the best you can do?" Dark waved his staff and came up with Demons. Piccard was about to cast when he saw the Doctor walk in. "Hi Doc." "Piccard I have something to tell you. After your little stunt, I have decided to take the liberty to punish you." Piccard's face went stern. "Doc, do you value that emitter or not?" "I have decided that you are to be barred from the next attack that comes up!" Seeing the look on Piccard's face, the Doc chose that moment to run. Dark walked up to his light side, and actually flinched when he saw the glare that Piccard was giving to the place where the Doctor had just been. "Erm, I concede defeat?" Dark said before he also ran. `He may be holy, but I hate that look, he's ready to kill something, or someONE!' He thought as he ran downstairs.

Upon entering the room, he noticed that only the boys weren't there, for they had just gone out. Where to I don't know. "I have an announcement." Dark shouted, managing to get everyone's attention. "The Doctor, in his infinite wisdom, decided to bar Piccard from the next demonic invasion that comes our way!" Mutters were heard as Dark continued. "I just came down to warn you that Light looks like he's ready to kill something, or someone!" Heavily emphasising the `one' as he walked over to the sofa. "If there's anyone who wants to stay during the next assault and help him calm down, I recommend you speak up now. No one did, then the Doctor heard a quiet voice from behind him. "I will." He turned to see that the voice belonged to Cream, "I will too" "and so will I" Dark smiled, "Okay, you three better go to the holodeck and tell him, but be careful." As they left, Dark heard Sally calling him. "Are you sure it's wise to leave him alone with Cream, Amy and Rogue when he's mad?" "They should be able to calm him." "Lets check on the T.V." Anaetheron said as he flicked it on and cycled channels until he found the holodeck.

The girls were in for a sight when they re-entered the holodeck, they were back at the Engine core. Crewmembers walked around carrying diagnostics and performing various tasks before they heard something over an intercom. "WARNING, the freak has been noticed heading your way, prepare to engage!" "Freak? He means Piccard?" Rogue asked as she noticed the men gathering weapons and preparing defences. Just then a grill fell off a vent and Piccard flipped out of the opening in his uniform. As he landed, a stream of phaser fire greeted him. He bought up his staff and twirled it as fast as he could, sending the phaser fire back where they came from. Several turrets came down from the roof at this point and locked on, firing focused blasts. Piccard back flipped down towards the power core and used his staff to vault to the upper levels. "Where'd he go?" Cream wondered out loud as Turrets were focused on where he disappeared. Just then, they saw a form in the power core. "Piccard!" Amy shouted, Cream screamed and Rogue just looked on astounded as they heard Piccard's voice, "Dilithium absorption." The blur in the tube started to vanish as the tube exploded and Piccard could be seen floating in mid-air, "What the?" The three girls said in unison, as Piccard's uniform trim was now gold, and the black of his uniform (Which is pretty much the rest of it!) was a bright white. The turrets fired blast after blast, and the crew fired bolt after bolt. Piccard just bought up his hand and absorbed them all. "Now to see how you fare alone!" He shouted with a booming voice that seemed to echo around the core. He held both his fists to his chest as he charged energy. "Static cling!" He shouted as he bought his fists down to his sides and a pulse shot from his chest, homing in on the nearest turret. The girls were impressed as one turret after another exploded ad the crew looked on in alarm. Piccard held out his hands palm up. "Combining magic?" Cream asked, and was greeted by the nodding of heads. A winged boot appeared in his left hand. "Speed boost!" His right hand glowed blue. "Levitation!" He bought them together and he glowed a bluish-white. He got into a running position as he yelled, "Sub-sonic dash!" He moved quicker than the eye could see. It looked like he hadn't moved at all, but judging by the number of cuts, grazes and amputated limbs that were evident on the crewmembers as they keeled, he was not to be messed with when he was angry.

There was a blinding flash as Piccard returned to normal, landing on his knees and panting heavily. "Computer, end program!" He said as he lay down. The program fizzled out as Piccard lay on the floor with the girls over him. "He's not unconscious!" "Thank god!" Amy knelt down next to him, "Are you alright?" "Uhn? Half past two?" Piccard muttered as he suddenly came to his senses. "I'm not unconscious?" "Apparently!" Piccard sat up as Amy wrapped herself round him. "That training's really paying off!" He then noticed Rogue and Cream behind Amy. "So," Piccard said as he stood up, with Amy still attached. "What can I do for you?" "Nothing. We volunteered to stay back from the next assault and keep you company." Piccard smiled at this. "Thanks, why did he do it?" "No idea, when the boy's get back, I'll see if any of them want to stay."

A certain A.I. was unaware of these event's, and spoke to a figure in a red cloak who was carrying a golden staff. "So I can count on you to take care of the Dilithium source?" The figure chuckled as he polished his staff. "Don't worry, me and my Maulotaurs will make short work of any resistance." He opened a portal as he called his beasts over "Remember, don't attack until nightfall." He followed them through after mounting a serpent. The A.I. sweatdropped, "Why do I hire these clowns?" A male voice spoke up, "Because it's the best you can do?" "Shut up Xerxes, if I didn't need to rely on your primary data loop, I would not hesitate to destroy you in an instant!"

Hours passed without anything interesting happening, Dark recorded the holodeck match on Sonic's VCR and was telling Piccard how it was not always right to let rage overcome you, but as Piccard said, "That's rich coming from you!" A phone ringing interrupted them. Sonic answered "Hello? Oh hi Tikal, yes Knuckles is here, hang on." He handed the phone over to Knuckles. "Hi Tikal, what's the matter? When? What about the Chaotix?" His tone of voice was becoming more desperate. "How many of them? Oh GOD! I'm on my way!" He said as he put the phone down. "Floating islands under attack from a bunch of bulls and a man with a red cloak on top of a serpent. Dark took his staff and opened a portal. "Okay, so to recap. Piccard. Amy, Cream Rogue and Tails are staying with you?" "Correct!" Dark ran through, followed by Knuckles and then everyone else. After the portal closed, Piccard sighed and leaned back on the couch. "So what can we do?" Rogue grinned, "Poker?"

Meanwhile, on floating Island, the group materialised at the Emerald shrine. "That's the master emerald, without it, the island will plunge into the ocean!"

Knuckles explained to Dark Piccard, who took a tri-corder from his armour and scanned the cave. "It's emitting high levels of beta radiation, no wonder it's so powerful." Dark then proceeded to scan the emerald itself. "What the?" "Is there something unusual?" "This emerald is an ore of Dilithium, no wonder there's so much power here!" But before he could continue, several creatures came running in. "No time to explain guys, just grab the super emeralds and throw through that portal!" he said, pointing to the one that Dark was just starting to form. "Super emeralds?" Knuckles pointed to a series of platforms behind the master emerald where seven emeralds sat. "While not as powerful as the master emerald itself, they can still be deadly in the wrong hands.

Just as the last emerald was thrown through, a wall exploded and three bull creatures, similar in size to a cyberdemon, strode in. Each of them was carrying a hammer. Just then, the caped man rode in and stopped in front of the bulls. "Dark Piccard, we meet again!" Dark's eyes went wide. "D'sparil?" D'sparil responded by shooting a bolt of lightning from his staff at the group, who all managed to dodge as the blast hit the emerald. Dark Piccard took out his staff and charged, only to be greeted by a bolt of lightning. Sonic revved and span at a maulotaur, knocking it to the floor, but getting caught by it's hammer. Shadow looked on and learned from Sonic's mistake, revving at another one, and knocking it to the floor, but jumping just before being hit by the hammer, he missed the last maulotaur altogether, but managed to knock D'sparil from his serpent. The warlock let out a yell as he hit the cold floor and stood up, using his staff to ward off Dark Piccard.

Meanwhile, at the mansion, the simple game of poker in the lounge had turned into strip poker in Piccard and Amy's room. Piccard gave Tails a separate uniform for the game, considering he doesn't normally wear clothes. But it did him no good, as Tails was once again nude. Piccard was down to his boxers, and the girls were all down to their bras and panties. "Three of a kind." Piccard said putting his hand down. Rogue smirked. "Royal flush!" She cried out as she threw down her hand. "Take `em off!" Piccard merely groaned as he removed his boxers and gave them to Rogue. "We do get all our stuff back afterwards don't we?" "Of course!" she said as she re-dealt the cards.

(Can I just say that I've never played real poker, so I'm only going by how I assume you play the game. If I am wrong, then can someone e-mail me the rules, please? If you do, I will take you off the nuke list!)

Jon and Tom were watching all this from the spirit realm with an interest. Especially Jon, who was praying that someone could catch Rogue out. Tom guessed this from the amount of drool that was on the floor. "Get a mop!" "But I'll miss it!" Jon whined. Tom groaned "I'm recording it, see?" He said as he pointed to the VCR that was going ten to the dozen. Jon was mopping as he noticed Piccard on the screen had gone bright red, for Amy had just lost to Tails and Piccard couldn't take his eyes off her chest. Amy giggled. "See anything you like?" "V-v-very much so!" Piccard managed to say before somehow managing to concentrate on his hand. The girls all laughed at Piccard's actions and Tails merely sighed. "Never catch me falling into that trap." He said out loud. But he was proved wrong, for Cream lost to Piccard and wound up removing her bra, causing Tails to do what Piccard was just doing. "Sure you won't do that Tails?" "Shut up!" Tails said as he went the deepest shade of red yet. Everyone including Tails laughed as Rogue dealt again.

Dark Piccard was slammed into a wall as D'sparil swung his staff. Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles were dealing with one Maulotaur, as Antoine, Geoffery, Anaetheron and Cybos dealt with the second and everyone else dealt with the third. D'sparil stopped swinging when he heard roars and turned to see that two of his maulotaurs had fallen, and the third was failing fast. D'sparil started chanting and a blue lightning cage surrounded the last one, causing everyone to fly backwards. Dark Piccard looked on in horror as Anaetheron and Cybos were thrown against a wall, and Antoine, Geoffery and the Doctor were all thrown against the master emerald. Everyone else was on the floor, and Knuckles was dragging himself towards the emerald. "Dark, get that son of a bitch!" "Gotcha!" Dark ran forward and tackled the maulotaur, absorbing the lightning charge and screaming in agony as the charge ripped through him. The maulotaur however, only buckled as Dark rammed him into a wall. Dark back flipped and drew his staff, "Wild wind!" He yelled as a sudden gale sent the maulotaur flying through the wall. Dark now turned his attention to D'sparil.

Back at the mansion, Rogue and Amy were down to their panties as Piccard couldn't stop staring at Amy and Tails was panting heavily, trying to refrain himself from jumping Cream. However, Piccard and Tails weren't accounting for one thing, as they were so absorbed in their staring, they didn't notice themselves getting hard until it was to late. Cream stared at Tails wide-eyed and red as Knuckles's fur as she pointed down to Tails's crotch, He looked down and started blushing himself before he actually jumped on her. They looked longingly into each other's eyes, before Tail's glanced to the side and saw Piccard staring at him and mouthing the words, "Say it!" Tails nodded and turned back to Cream, and whispered those magic words in her ear. She somehow became even redder than before, before she responded in kind. "I love you too." Before they both stood up and Cream grabbed her own clothes from Rogue's pile, and her underwear from Piccard's pile as she and Tails went back to their own room. Piccard smiled and turned back to see who would win. "Three of a kind!" Amy stated as she threw down her hand. Rogue merely turned her hand round. "Straight! I win!" Amy grinned slightly as she removed her panties and observed the look on Piccard's face. It had changed from a plain stare into a wide-eyed stare followed by a massive nosebleed.

Meanwhile, Tom was too busy focusing on the screen and saying things like `Lucky bugger!' to notice what Jon was doing behind the couch. Tom snapped to his senses when he heard Jon moan "Ooh yeah." Tom looked over the top of the couch and immediately sat back down disgusted. "For god's sake. If you want to do that, then do it somewhere else!" "But I won't be able to see her." "Then I'll go!" Tom said as he got up and went to his room.

D'sparil at this point had had enough and thrust his staff through Dark Piccard's Armour, making a hole. Suddenly, the island started to shake as Dark looked up and saw D'sparil standing there with the Emerald in his hands. "Nice to fight you again anyway Dark Piccard, but I just proved that I'm still better than you!" He shouted as he and the near death maulotaur vanished from sight. `In the immortal words of Vince McMahon, Damn it!' ran through Dark's mind as he opened a portal and used telekinesis to get everyone else through while he just walked through, utterly exhausted, he passed out on the other side after closing down the portal.

Upstairs however, Rogue had gone to her own room and Piccard and Amy were both in their own beds now, when Amy had a sly idea. "Piccard?" "Hmm?" Amy got up and walked over and sat on the edge of Piccard's bed. But as the light's were out and Piccard faced the wall after he got into bed, he had no idea that Amy was still naked. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" "Sure!" Amy grinned as she got under the covers and cuddled up to Piccard. Piccard was enjoying this when he suddenly felt something soft press against his chest. "Amy?" He got no response, for Amy was pretending to be asleep. Piccard sighed and just enjoyed the feeling. `I'm glad now that I didn't go with Dark and the rest of them' he thought as he put his arms round her, and heard her moan slightly as he drew her in close.

What happened next amazed him entirely. He thought Amy was asleep, but she was doing this deliberately. She had started rubbing against Piccard's groin, causing him to start moaning slightly. Just then he felt something moist against his member. "What the?" `Was that what I thought it was? `Thermal vision' Piccard's eyesight flickered as his eyesight went from normal to infrared, and he chuckled inwardly at what he saw. "She's still naked? That explains a few things." He thought as his vision returned to normal and he went to sleep.

The next morning, Piccard woke up and found himself looking into the eyes of Amy. "Enjoy last night?" "Of course I did, you mean you planned the whole thing?" Amy nodded as she kissed Piccard, who went red again. "I'll never get used to that." "Used to what?" Piccard then kissed her, causing her to go a similar shade of red. Amy suddenly seemed to tense up, and Piccard wondered why. Then he had a brainwave. He looked under the covers and realised that they were both still naked, and that he was pressing against her entrance. "Sorry." Piccard mumbled as me moved back. "Don't be, I liked it."

Piccard smiled as he got up and donned his armour and jeans. Amy put her own clothes back on after she watched Piccard getting his on. After they were done, they walked out and proceeded to go downstairs.

I stop there because If I carry on, then I won't have a paragraph to use on the start of the next chapter. So, how was it, good, bad, more boring than a meeting of the train spotters union? Review, or else!

Piccard, ending here!