Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 18: A party chapter and a log somewhere for filling. ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 18 - A party chapter and a log somewhere for filling.

By: Piccard

You might view this as a continuation of chapter 17, or you might not. I don't care how you see it, just remember that I'm finally coming to grips with writing it.

---------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: I own things you don't know, I don't own things that you know! Easy enough? (That doesn't make sense!)

What do I need? Mental therapy!

---------------------------- /\/**

At the mansion, the panic was finally over, everything was set up, all that they needed now was for Piccard and Amy to arrive home. Everyone was hiding with the light's off. The Doctor glanced at the clock, 21:45. Then, they heard the door start to open, and voices could be heard. "So you enjoyed it then? I know it wasn't much, but." "Don't worry about that, I enjoyed it deeply." Smooching sounds could be heard before Piccard turned the handle and stepped through. "Why's it so bloody dark in here? Everyone turned in." He took a step further and tripped over something and went face first into the floor causing him to yell, "F***! That's gonna leave a bruise for definite!" Piccard picked himself up as Amy reached in and switched on the lights. "SURPRISE!" "BLOODY HELL!!!" Piccard was shocked to say the least, his smile was so broad it could be seen for miles. "So you all found out? Who told you?" "Dark deed, aftair you and Anaetheron went out!" Piccard chuckled, "Speaking of Anaetheron, where is he?" "I'm right here." Everyone turned to see Anaetheron in the doorway, clad in the suit he bought with Piccard earlier. "I've been in the holodeck, I found a disco program!" He struck a pose and many of the girls just stared at him. `Oh boy!' ran through Piccard's mind as Jon and Dark both shouted, "Let's get this party started!"

Piccard merely smiled, and then started to laugh as Jon came towards him and did a 360 in the air after colliding with the arm of the couch. "Told you it'd be a riot!" He gasped as he started to get up. "Unfortunately, it's always you isn't it?" Jon gave a Sonic style grin as he turned around and missed Piccard giving him the `wanker' hand gesture. Wanting attention, Jon put his arm around the nearest person to him, that being Anaetheron. "You look lovely tonight dearie." "Piss off!" Piccard laughed his head off after hearing this and Jon tried to shake off the embarrassment. "Never mind Jon, perhaps on your birthday things'll be different." "You're right Piccard." Piccard sat down and looking the place over. "Looks like you've put in a lot of effort. I assume it wasn't all easy was it?" Tom then explained to him everything that had happened after he left. Piccard had to laugh at the parts where Dark gave Jon the charge, and the part when Jon was conked out after Rogue's little `show'

"I have only one comment, what `ll we do if SHODAN attacks?" Dark took a look of pride as he said, "Taken care of!" Of course, what Piccard didn't know was that while he was out, his Dark side had gone to SHODAN's base and was able to damage the gateway generator, Dark was surprised that Xerxes actually allowed him through and cut off all security cameras for him. "Sit down, Sit down, there lots to do." "What like exactly?" Anaetheron looked him straight in the eye. "Games, Music, Dancing the list is endless." "Perhaps to one dressed like the dancing king it is, but I don't know any games." Jon looked up from his nest of perpetual misery. "What, did you just bloody study on the station?" "Pretty much. Doc was always busy when I was off duty, which was practically all the time!"

Antoine chose this moment to but in. "So vat shal we do ferst?" Dark's eyes lit up, slightly scarily. "Music and dancing, and before you ask doc, yes there will be karaoke." Piccard's and the Doctor's eyes lit up, "What songs do you have?" "Well, I raided your collection, and I got some of my own from older times." Piccard chuckled as he turned to see who was going to go first, but Anaetheron pushed him from behind. "You're up first." Piccard sighed and froze in place, but he did feel a bit reassured when he was given the choice of picking what he'd sing by D.J. Doc. He looked down the list, and found the one that he could remember off by heart. "That one!" "Fine, Ladies, gentlemen, and demons of various genders." Anaetheron and Cybos both glared at the Doctor. "Were male!" "Whatever. Piccard Arrowsmith will be singing `Rat Trap' by the `Boomtown Rats' Take it away." As the microphone was being tested, Dark decided to make a statement. "There's no way he'll mess it up." "How d'ya know that then?" "Geoffery, this is Piccard's favourite song. If he messes it up, he won't be happy." Piccard reappeared on stage, in a completely different outfit to the ones that anyone had seen so far. It was a white bodysuit that had gold sequins down the seams, with a purple cape blowing behind him because of a small spell that Dark had secretly cast. "I always said that I was saving this for a special occasion. I'm sure that this qualifies." He announced as he picked up the mike and the music started up. Piccard started to sing, and it did actually sound quite good.

There was a lot of rocking going on that night
Cruising time for the young, bright lights
Just down past the gasworks, by the meat factory door
The five lamp boys were coming on strong
The Saturday night city beat had already started and the
The pulse of the corner boys just sprang into action
And young Billy watched it under the yellow street light
And said tonight of all nights there's gonna be a fight

Billy don't like it living here in this town
He says traps have been sprung long before he was born
He says hope bites the dust behind all the closed doors
And pus and grime ooze from its scab-crusted sores
There's screaming and crying in the high-rise blocks
It's a rat trap, Billy, but you're already caught
And you can make it if you want to or you need it bad enough
You're young and good-looking and you're acting kind of tough
Anyway it's Saturday night, time to see what's going down
Put on a bright suit, Billy, head for the right side of town
It's only eight o'clock, but you're already bored
You don't know what it is, but there's got to be more
You'd better find a way out, hey, kick down that door
It's a rat trap, and you've been caught

In this town Billy says everybody's trying to tell you what to do
In this town Billy says everybody says you gotta follow rules
You walk up to the traffic lights
You switch from your left to your right
You push in that button, and that button comes alight
And it's
Walk, don't walk, walk, don't walk
Talk, don't talk, talk, don't talk
Walk, don't walk, walk, don't walk
Talk, don't talk, talk, don't talk
Hey, Billy, take a walk, take a walk, take a walk
Billy, take a walk, take a walk, take a walk
Billy, take a walk, take a walk, take a walk
Hey, Billy take a walk with me

Well, little Judy's trying to watch Top of the Pops
But mum and dad are fighting, don't they ever stop
She takes off her coat and walks down to the street
It's cold on that road, but it's got that home beat
Deep down in her pocket she finds 50p
Hey, is that any way for a young girl to be
I'm gonna get out of school, work in some factory
Work all the hours God gave me, get myself a little easy money
Now, now, now, na na

Her mind's made up, she walks down the road
Her hands in her pockets, coat buttoned 'gainst the cold
She finally finds Billy down at the Italian cafe
When he's drunk it's hard to understand what Billy says
But then he mumbles in his coffee and suddenly roars
It's a rat trap, Judy, and we've been caught...

Rat trap
You've been caught in a rat trap.

Piccard finished gradually working his voice downwards. Eventually, he stopped and the song finished. His doubts about singing were removed when a massive round of clapping greeted him. He smiled as he made his way over to the others. "You raided that did you?" "Don't thank me light, thank D.J Doc." Piccard turned and then burst into more laughter at the sight that greeted him. The Doctor had changed the colour of his trim from blue to gold, and had given himself the largest Afro anyone might have ever been able to have. "Doc, need I ask?" "Just having a bit of fun. Now, who wants a go next." No-one answered, but then someone did speak up. "I will, but not singing, I'll do dancing instead." Piccard looked over to see that the voice belonged to Anaetheron. "I have just the thing," The Doctor began, "I found this in Dark's collection." He put it on to reveal that it was in fact `Saturday night fever' but before Piccard could ask Dark why he had that one, He heard a couple of cheers. He looked over and saw perhaps the last thing he ever expected to see. Anaetheron was still in the suit, but was now break dancing to the music. "Oh come on!" He muttered to himself as he watched the Hell Knight spinning on his head. Of course, it did look intriguing and Piccard couldn't take his eyes off it. At this point he noticed something out of the corner of his eye, someone else was going to join Anaetheron in the spirit of break dancing. Piccard tapped Sonic on the shoulder, who looked where Piccard was pointing and his eyes went wide. "No way! This'll be great." "I know Sonic, lets see if Antoine can do that as well." Surprisingly, Antoine managed fairly well. He did fall a few times, but Anaetheron soon got him back on track. Several minutes later, The music started to slow down and stop, Antoine was quite clearly out of breath, but Piccard guessed that the hugs and kisses Antoine got from Bunnie were some sort of reward. Anaetheron was panting a bit as he walked over to Piccard. "That was needed." "When did you learn that?" "Holodeck, they have all sorts of programs, didn't you know?" Piccard smiled. "I only recreated the Poledes holodeck, I didn't check the list of programs." As Anaetheron sat down, he felt someone tapping on his shoulder, and he turned to see, "Mina?" "Nice dancing." Anaetheron turned pink, and Piccard decided that they needed to be left alone for a minute, so he got up and decided to get a drink.

In the kitchen, he noticed that he wasn't the only one in there. Shadow was raiding the fridge, and was seemingly unaware that Piccard was in there. "Not one for social gatherings are you?" Piccard said, causing Shadow to smash his head into the top of the fridge and muttering several words that, while colourful, could not be used in a PG-13 rated fic such as this. "I prefer my solidarity." "I do to, but I do make an effort every now and then to attempt to join in." Shadow merely groaned. "Whats so good about it?" Piccard thought as he poured himself a glass of cola. "You get to see things that wouldn't normally happen, such as Antoine break dancing." This got his attention. "Will the faker do anything?" "He might." This was all Piccard needed to say as Shadow ran towards the party. Piccard reached into his pocket and pulled out a pad. `Here comes number three.' He thought.

/\/** Personal log - ID 63746

Author - Marine Commander Piccard Arrowsmith

Subject - Just happiness this time

----------------------------

Well, my life here is constantly getting better. The only down thing since my last log is finding out that the real boss behind the attacks is the same one that I doubted was in my last log. It is SHODAN, and I believe that in a while, we may be able to combat her.

We tried to defend the village of Knothole from a demonic invasion, but I am sorry to report that I failed and the village was annihilated. Dark also tried to defend a place known as the floating Island from several beasts and a serpent rider known as D'sparil that bears more hatred for Dark than even I used to.

But we do have new allies. Dark and me found a way to bring Tom and Jon from the spirit realm, which I fear now is being used by D'sparil for god only knows what. They seem to be settling in nicely, but I wish that Jon wouldn't stare at Rogue's chest so often; it's hell getting drool out of Sonic's carpet.

Now I have a party to attend, what with today being my 18th. I went out for a date with Amy earlier, and now we're having a party, so I shall stop you there and record more in my next log. Now, I intend to go and see who's gonna sing next.

End of log.

/\/**

-------------------------------

Piccard smiled as he put the log back in his pocket and walked back to the party, downing his drink in one gulp on the way. Of course he noticed that the Doctor was just finishing a song. `Thank god I missed the opera!' Piccard thought as I sat back down. "Where were you light?" "Recording a log Dark, this was my third."

Sometime later, everyone had had a turn at singing or dancing. The most interesting being Jon singing `Another nail in my heart' by Squeeze and Piccard and Dark trying to break dance themselves, but completely messing it up and laughing more than actually dancing. Piccard checked the clock, 23.15. They had decided to play spin the bottle. "Okay, rule is you kiss the one that the bottle lands on, everyone okay with that?" As they all agreed to this, some of them were worried as to who they might have to kiss, but in the long run, they were calmed by the fact that they might have to watch someone who hated someone else having to kiss that person. (Make sense Doc? Doctor: No, here's an Analgesic.)

Being his birthday, they all agreed that Piccard should go first, and after he spun he wished he hadn't. He watched it get slower and slower, until it finally stopped, on Dark. They looked up at each other. "Well, what do we have to lose light?" "We are the same person after all Dark." They leaned over and lightly brushed lips, but that wasn't enough for Dark, who grabbed Light and pulled him in for a bigger one. Piccard managed to pull away and heard Dark say, "So that's why Amy likes it, you're a good kisser." "You should see me when I'm actually trying!" Piccard responded with a grin. Dark smiled and spun the bottle. It landed on perhaps the least likely person. "Antoine!" The coyote seemed taken aback by this, but gave in saying, "Onlee a queek one!"

He said as he gave Dark a quick kiss, and managed to pull away before Dark could grab him like he did Piccard. "Ahre you zat desperate?" "Yes ah am!" Antoine rolled his eyes as he span, and it finally landed on a girl. "Rogue!" The bat smiled as she reached over and grabbed Antoine before he even started moving and bought him in for a deep one. Several minutes later she let go, and Antoine was a deeper shade of red than either Piccard or Amy had been at any point over the past few days. He had no idea what was happening as Rogue span, and immediately regretted it when she saw who it was. "Jon!" He leapt at her almost as soon as he heard his name and got her in a deep one much like she had done to Antoine, but she didn't fight him, much to his surprise. She only embraced him, as she started to meet him with almost the same amount of force that he was using. After several minutes of this, Jon and Rogue were both out of breath and parted, "I'll remember that." "I'm sure you will." Jon was smiling like mad as he span, but the smile stopped when he saw who it was. "Anaetheron!" They both moved forward slowly, brushed lips and then sat down. `Nothing fancy' Anaetheron thought as he span, and his eyes nearly bulged out when he saw who it was, "Mina!" Piccard secretly smirked as Anaetheron and Mina leaned towards each other and brushed lips, but what amazed Piccard was that she pulled him in, and it seemed to amaze Anaetheron as well, as his eyes shot open as she pulled him closer.

Another hour of this bought many surprises, including Sonic and Shadow, Cream and Amy, Tom and the Doctor, Piccard and Antoine, and even Cybos and Bunnie. (Who actually seemed to enjoy it.) Now everyone was just sitting around and thinking of what to play next. "How about a few rounds of truth or dare?" Within seconds everyone was once again sat in a circle and Piccard was going to start. "Doctor, truth or dare?" The Doctor wanted to take it lightly, but the pressure seemed to be on him. "Dare." "Oh feisty. Okay, I dare you to let me make a few modifications to your program." The Doctor only sighed as he deactivated himself and Dark passed his emitter over to Piccard, who tapped a few buttons. "This'll be a riot." He said as he pushed more buttons and gave the emitter back to Dark, who held it at shoulder level, "Emitter, activate E.M.H." The Doctor rematerialised, and everyone laughed as soon as he did, Piccard had changed it so that his program now made him look like Ronald McDonald, with hair that changed colour and massive clown shoes. Of course, the Doctor was livid when he found out, but Piccard restored his program. The Doctor sighed as he looked around for his victim. "Jon, truth or dare?" Jon smirked as he said "Truth." "Okay, If I gave you ten seconds to stare at any part, or parts as the case may be, of Rogue's body, where would you stare?" Jon went a bright red as he looked over at her, and managed to say, "Her boobs." He sounded like he was in a daze, but Piccard thought that sounded normal for him. (Me: Well if I stared at Rogue's chest for even ten seconds I'd be in a daze as well.) Jon snapped out of his daze and chose his next victim. "Tom, Truth or dare?" "I will have a dare." "I dare you to kiss Piccard square on the lips." Jon chose this because Piccard wasn't paying attention. So Tom got up and moved round the circle, sitting next to Piccard and Tapping him on the shoulder, and as Piccard turned, Tom grabbed him and pressed their lips together. Piccard pulled away and gasped for air as Tom sat down and Jon giggled. "Now I need disinfectant." Tom whined.

The next few hours of this saw some of the most interesting truths and dares ever. Jon had to stop a nosebleed when Sonic dared Rogue to stick Jon's head into her chest, Anaetheron had to grab Cybos's crotch (but like his creator, he was desperate for anything he could get), but the highlight of the game was when Piccard and Dark both had to strip, so that Amy and Rogue could see if they were both the same person, and when it was confirmed that they were, the girls were disappointed when they both got dressed again.

Piccard was feeling tired, and he checked the clock, 4.34. He was about to announce it when he noticed that everyone had fallen asleep where they were, and that those who didn't sleep were unconscious. As Piccard started to drift off, he noticed that the Doctor was the only one awake. "Wake us at around 1pm Doc." The doctor only nodded as Piccard fell asleep and started having dreams about a certain Pink hedgehog that, if described, would make this fic R rated!

Well, I feel as if that was one of my best chapters yet, so I expect a review from everyone ho reads it, got me? Cause if you don't then I will beat the living crap out of you with my staff and my sword! So how was it? Good, Bad, as loving as a Klingon during mating season? Review now!

Piccard, dozing off due to a fun night!

Auto shutoff! /\/**