Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 23: A bath time surprise, and different people training. What more can you ask for? ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 23 - A bath time surprise, and different people training. What more can you ask for?

By: Piccard

Chapter 23, where does the time go? As you can probably guess from the title, there will be some R rated content in this chapter. Forward complaints to the dump!

---------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: I own what I said I own before. (That's crap!)

I must obey? The Anti-fic associations onto me!

---------------------------- /\/**

Piccard cast a spell on the hole in his stomach and it immediately started to heal. He helped Tom and Jon into the house, being assisted by Anaetheron and Cybos. It was obvious to all that Piccard was absolutely knackered and when Tom and Jon were on the couch, Piccard collapsed on the floor. After a minute, he stood up and turned to the others. "I'm going for a bath. I bloody need a soak!" was all he said as he left, but everyone laughed as he added, "By the gods I stink!" and after several minutes, Amy took her leave and had the intention of joining him.

Piccard meanwhile had just turned off the water and eased himself into the tub, wincing slightly as the hot water made contact with the healing area. He hung his head back and started to recall the battle with Bio. `He's strong, and quite obviously resistant to my magic. But Tom, I never sensed anything from him! Tom with magic, that might help, and it seems to me that Bio was weak to Tom's Spirit blast.' He closed his eyes as he submerged himself up to his neck. `I need to train Tom with his magic, I was the same when I was new, charging too much energy is lethal!' As Piccard was concentrating on how he could train Tom in the art of magic, he did not notice the door opening and someone walking in. Piccard thought he sensed something, but dismissed it as he continued thinking, `Perhaps we can use Jon as a target for the Spirit Knife, paint a dartboard on his arse?' He wondered as the figure (you know who it is, I'm just writing like this for suspense!) removed her clothing and got into the bath.

Piccard heard a small amount of splashing, and after feeling a slight pressure on his crotch he opened his eyes. "Amy?" "Hello dear." Piccard chuckled as he shifted underwater so that it would be easier to take her weight, wincing again at the cut on his chest. "Are you alright?" "Of course, it'll take more than a blade through the chest to stop me!" Piccard said triumphantly. "By the way, what are you doing in here?" "I came to, ahem, reward you for fighting off Bio." She moved her hand under the water and took a firm hold of Piccard's member, which she spied through the water as she got in, and started to move her hand up and down repeatedly. A smile suddenly appeared on Piccards face, "If I get this for holding him off, I can't wait until I defeat him." Was all he managed to say as Amy continued her work. Piccard closed his eyes, and once again allowed these feelings to engulf him, but Amy's hand job, combined with the warmth of the water, was starting to get to him, and she immediately noticed him starting to twitch and moan, so she just picked up the pace and her hand became a blur. By now, Piccard was twitching and moaning like mad before he suddenly tensed and released into the bathwater.

Amy moved up and got him in a light embrace, "You like your treat?" "Of course!" Piccard said as he drew her in for a kiss. Now, he had a devilish look in his eye as he said, "My turn!" As he changed his position so that he was now behind Amy. "I must respond in kind." Was all he said as he moved his hands around her waist and up to her breasts, gently rubbing them and teasing the growing tips with his thumbs and forefingers, causing her to moan slightly. He did this for another minute before he slid his right hand down her slender body and came to what he was looking for. "Let's see if you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed mine." He smiled as he inserted one finger into her and gently started to rub it inside her. Amy started to moan a bit more at this point, and Piccard smirked as he slid in another finger and started rubbing faster, all the while keeping his left hand occupied with one of her breasts.

At this point, Jon walked into their bedroom to see if he could have some of the medical supplies that Piccard grabbed, as the Doctor didn't have anything for a plain headache. "Must've gone out, I'll just help myself." He said to himself as he stood on Piccard's bed and started rummaging around, but a moan stopped him in his tracks. "Are they? They can't be!" He said to himself as he moved over to the bathroom door, which he noticed was open a crack. He peered in, and immediately wished that he had his video camera. Jon was wide eyed as he saw Piccard behind Amy in the bath, with his left hand on her breast and his right hand between her legs. Jon knew that if he wanted to watch, he would have to stay quiet. `There's a first time for everything.' Ran through his head as he watched them.

Amy started to tense herself as she neared her peak, and Piccard carried on with his rubbing, focusing now on the small bump that he had managed to relocate. He smirked as Amy suddenly stiffened in the same way that he did as she also released into the water. She was panting slightly as Piccard turned her around and drew her in for a kiss, which she gladly accepted. As they were enjoying this, Piccard gently started to rub his hands over Amy's ass, getting a soft moan from her as she moved her own hands underwater and grabbed his ass firmly, and this caused his eyes to shoot open in shock more than pain.

Jon meanwhile knew that he had been too late to see anything between the two, so he decided to go to the holodeck and relieve his stress, (So to say!) He walked into the holodeck without even checking who was in there and got the shock of his life. The holodeck looked just like Tom's old quarters, right down to the picture on the wall with him, Piccard, Jon and the Doc above his bed, but it was what was on the bed that had him more wide eyed. Tom and Rogue were both lying on said bed, both completely naked with their hands all over each other. "I come to the holodeck to relieve tensions, and what do I find? Someone else relieving their own instead!" Before Tom could say anything, Jon walked out, obviously in a foul mood. "Should we stop?" "Hell no! Come on Tom!" Tom only just managed to smile as he resumed with his thrusting.

Dark meanwhile was trying to talk some sense into Jon, but as Jon was banging his head into the table as fast as Sonic runs, it was having little effect. "Come on Jon, it could've been worse, She could have been with the Doctor." Jon shuddered at the thought of the bald hologram scoring with the hottest female he'd ever seen. "What can I do?" "Well you could start acting more like a man." Jon glared at him. "I don't mean like that, I mean, just try to stay in control. Don't drool and stare at her whenever she walks in." Dark spent the next five minutes explaining these points to Jon. "I think I get you. I'll need time to work on it though." "Take as long as you need." Before they could say anything else, Tom walked in, fully clothed; he sat down next to Jon. "I'm sorry man, we just felt the urge and, you know." Tom expected Jon to do the usual psycho act and accidentally slash his own trousers with his sword, but to Tom's shock, Jon actually smiled, "It's alright. It's just that, I just watched Piccard and Amy in the bath, and then I see you and Rogue in the holodeck. It's just annoying to know that I'm the only member of the alliance that's still a virgin!" Dark's ears perked up. "Did you say alliance? You've reformed?" Tom chose to speak up. "Of course, and judging by your interest, are we assuming that you want to join us?" "Yea!" Jon sighed, "Whats with all the abbreviations?" "Makes us sound more cool!" "Enough." Tom said, "I know for a fact that Piccard would accept you in an instant, you're in!"

SHODAN of course was congratulating Bio on his mission. "You may not have killed anyone, but I liked what you did to Piccard." Bio bowed again, "Of course, though I must apologise for that quick exit I made. If I'd have known that Tom knew magic." "It's okay, I understand your weaknesses and if you are at a disadvantage, then come here and recuperate, you are dismissed until needed further." "Thank you ma'am." Bio said as he left. Once back in his own quarters, he noticed metal reading a book, "What you got there?" Metal checked the cover, "It's called Macbeth, and I found it in Darks old collection." Bio lay down on the bed and took off his armour. "What's it about?" "Some Scottish guy who kills the king and everyone else just so that he can be king." "Ouch." Bio removed the crystal shard from his sheath and placed it on a shelf. He lay back and closed his eyes, "I wonder what my Light and Dark sides are doing now." "Light is in the bath with his girlfriend and Dark is sword training with the coyote." Bio looked up to see D'sparil on the chair at the foot of the bed, still in his cape and still holding his staff. "D. What are you doing here?" D'sparil put his staff down and faced Bio fully. "The Piccard's are stronger than you expect, most people that SHODAN enlists end up on their side." "What do you mean?" "As I said before, Dark, Anaetheron and Cybos all used to work for SHODAN. Anaetheron was the first to join them. Piccard destroyed the brainwash device that SHODAN gave him. Then Dark, SHODAN issued a warrant for his arrest for disobeying orders, he left and allied with Piccard for revenge. Thirdly, Cybos, He couldn't take the pressure, so he bolted to the transporter room one day and nuked everything on the way. SHODAN got mad and sent a spider mastermind after him, but the newly allied Piccard's fought it off. Finally there was the old A.I. that created you. He secretly constructed a body for himself, and got out of here when SHODAN went for a maintenance check, which was about five minutes before you created." Bio smiled, "Thanks for the info D. See you soon." D'sparil nodded and teleported himself out.

Piccard and Amy were still in the bath. Amy lying on Piccard's chest and he was gently cupping and rubbing her breasts with his hands. "Piccard." "Hmm?" She smiled. "How long have we been here?" "Best guess, 55 minutes. Want to make it an hour?" She nodded as she cuddled into his hold. He merely enjoyed the feeling as he continued rubbing her. (I'm such a perv aren't I?) She then felt something pressing against her ass, and decided to start rubbing, moving her ass up and down along Piccard's length, and judging by the fact that he had been rubbing her breasts for about twenty minutes, it didn't take him long to release at all. She turned to him and kissed him square on the lips, he responded in kind as they got out and Piccard pulled the plug, letting what used to be water drain away. Piccard leaned for the towel when he noticed Amy already had it and had started drying him off already. Of course, she spent a while around his genitals, but that was expected. Once he was dry, Piccard took the towel off her and started to dry her off, leaving no area wet. After spending his time on her chest and between her legs, Piccard hung the towel on the rail and he and Amy left the bathroom and Piccard immediately noticed a footprint on his bed. "Jon came in, hope he didn't hear us." Amy smiled as she got dressed, and Piccard slipped on his dressing gown. "It's 8.30 Whats the point of getting dressed?"

Upon leaving their room, they heard noises coming from the holodeck. Curious, they went in, and saw that there was a training session in progress. Bunnie and Antoine were against Anaetheron and Mina. Piccard and Amy both sat on a bench as they watched the Hell knight fire a bolt at the coyote, who used his sword to counter it. "Looks like my ice power's still in the blade." Piccard said as Mina and Bunnie were exchanging punches and kicks, with Bunnie obviously winning. `Thank god Jon left the safety's on!' Piccard thought as the match came to an end, all combatants sweating heavily. They heard clapping and turned to see Piccard. "Good match, sorry I missed most of it. I was having a bath." "For an hour?" Piccard looked at Anaetheron, "I had more pressing matters to attended to." Anaetheron glanced over Piccard's shoulder to a bright red Amy. "I see what you mean." The Hell Knight said as he helped Mina to her feet. They looked into each other's eyes for a minute before walking off.

Downstairs, everyone else had been watching, and were now talking about a certain couple. "Did you see the way they looked at each other?" "Course I did Sonic. I'm not blind, I'm just busy." "If you took your head out of that fusion cannon for a minute, you might find something else you like." Tails looked up from where he was sitting and walked over to Cream. She smiled as he sat down next to her and put his arm round her shoulder. "I already have someONE else that I like." He heavily emphasised the word `one' as Cream put her head on his shoulder. "Well done kiddo!" "Don't call me kiddo Darkness!" They both laughed as Piccard drew his sword and Amy and Bunnie stepped back. "I know you're not 100%, so I'll go easy on you!" They heard Piccard say as he ran forward.

The sound of steel clashing against steel echoed throughout the holodeck as Piccard sent and countered blows with a brutal effectiveness. Antoine only just kept up, he was panting heavily. Piccard noticed this and sheathed his sword. "Are you alright?" Instead of answering, Antoine only collapsed on the ground in front of them. Piccard stood over him and drew a tri-corder from his pocket. "Severely out of breath, needs to rest a while." Bunnie seemed a bit annoyed with this. "You're not a doctor!" "No, but I am a medic. And I know when someone needs rest." Piccard swung the coyote over his shoulder. "Where's his room?" "Three doors down, he shares with me." Many thoughts ran through Piccard's mind as he carried the unconscious coyote to his room, and stopped dead when he saw the interior. The overall room layout was similar to his and Amy's, but the room itself was practically barren. "Love what you've done with the place." Piccard said as he laid Antoine down on the closest bed. As he and Amy left, Bunnie climbed on the bed next to Antoine, and the mattress complained about putting up with her metal parts. "Don't worry Antoine, I'll take care of ya!"

Piccard was back in the holodeck, and changed the program to his own old quarters. He sat down at the computer and switched it on. "That's odd, I shut it down last time. Why the scandisk?" He said to himself as he loaded up the games menu. "Time for a quick round of Warcraft!" He thought as he loaded the program. Just then, he heard the door open as his Dark side walked in. "what'cha doing?" "Round of Warcraft." As the custom map Piccard specified loaded, he turned to his Dark side. "Listen to what units say, you might learn a few new quotes." Dark only smiled as Piccard selected his peasants and gave them their initial orders. After half an hour, Piccard was red faced "Why can't I ever win?" "Because you're crap!" Piccard spun round. "Shut up!" Piccard smiled as he drew his sword, "For the horde!" Dark drew his chaingun and put on an Arch mage's voice "This had better be worth it!" "I've faced Gnomes that are tougher than you!" No fighting actually took place; it was just a slanging match with as many different quotes as possible. Before long, they both burst into laughter after Dark said, "Forward sisters!" by accident.

After several minutes of laughing, Dark left and Piccard shut down the program. He walked into his own room to see Amy already in bed. "It's only 10pm. Are you that tired?" "Of course not." Piccard smiled as he took off his dressing gown and climbed in. "Tell me something Piccard, why didn't you use magic to clean the sheets?" "I never really thought about it." Piccard lied as he embraced her. Meanwhile downstairs, Piccard's sheets had just gone in the wash, on their own. For no one else wanted to get their clothing mixed with the thing that used to be a sheet. The Doctor walked into the front room and saw Jon and Tom watching a video. "Whats on?" "Piccard and Amy from before." Jon said as he didn't take his eyes off the screen. The Doctor only sighed. "What do they see in each other?" Tom turned his head slightly. "What does that mean?" "Well, he's a human, and she's a hedgehog. It just doesn't work!" Jon turned his head slightly. "It's love Doc, species doesn't matter in the long run. All that matters is that you love your partner and that they love you." Tom turned to him in shock. "I didn't know you thought that. Keep like that you might get a girl." Jon looked down. "But I wanted Rogue." "It's up to her if she wants you or not, not me. I don't mind personally, but it's up to her." Jon now smiled as he turned back to the T.V.

After being exhausted from all their, ahem, playing. Piccard and Amy fell asleep immediately in each other's embrace. Tom, Jon, Dark and the Doctor stayed up watching videos that Tom and Jon recorded in the spirit realm, and Antoine and Bunnie were having, erm, a diplomatic engagement after he woke up. Of course, Anaetheron was with Mina, and they were still up and alone in the holodeck, just generally talking about their lives to date and how they lack a love life. But then reality began to sink in, and Anaetheron jumped on her, breathing heavily down her top as he uttered the three magic words, "I love you." Mina just blushed heavily before responding in kind, and she fell asleep on his chest. He just smiled as he took a light nap, which for a Hell Knight is around 4