Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Long Time Waiting ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two

"Doc, we have visual contact with the Zoids, it is the Liger Zero," Jamie said, happy that his fellow team mate.

"Good, I'm sure the rest of the team would be happy about this," the Doc said.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Jamie said.

"Hey Kelly, are you sure you want to leave the Lighting Team," Bit asked over the comm. link?

"Bit, I love you, and I know you want to go back. So yes I'm sure," Kelly said, Bit was one of the nicest people she had met, and she was lucky to have him for a husband.

"Ok just making sure," He said.

"So, I wonder how your team will react to this," Kelly asked?

"I don't know, I didn't really tell them. I think Doc will be happy to get another Zoid, and member for the team, Brad and Jamie would care, and Leena would be mad that I didn't tell her."

"I thought there was something going on between you two?"

"No, I think of her as a sister, nothing more."

"Well we are almost to the base."

Bit and Kelly docked their Zoids in the hanger were everyone is waiting for them, The Doc, Jamie, Harry, Leon, Leena, Brad and Naomi.

`Guess Naomi and Leon joined when I left,' Bit thought, and opened up the cockpit of the Liger Zero.

"Hey Guys," Bit said.

"Bit, so how was you vacation, are you ready to come back," Jamie asked?

"My Wife," Bit said.

"YOUR WIFE," every one asked?

Kelly opened the cockpit of her Lighting Saix.

"You married Kelly Tasker," Jamie asks?

Leena heart sank, but she was a little happy for Bit, she was confuses. Did she love Bit? She was quite. As the rest of the team welcomed him back, she just stayed away from Bit., and made her way to her room. Harry noticed this, and walked toward her.

"Leena what's a matter," He asked?

"I don't know, I mean I'm happy for Bit, but I think I'm a bit jealousy of Kelly, but I don't know," Leena said, starting to cry.

"Its ok Leena. I'm here," Harry said, hugging her.

This shocked Leena, She kind of liked it.

"Thanks Harry," She said, and then she kisses him.

Now it was Harry's turn to be shocked, and what she said next would shock him more.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Leena."

Leena was happy that she finally admitted her feeling for Harry, and Harry was too.

End of Chapter two