Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Ahhhhhhhhhhh! My Geno Saurer ❯ Ahhhhhhhhhhh! My Geno Saurer! ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! My Geno Saurer!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Zoids or it's characters, but I do own Emily and Nat, enough said.

Two little girls were walking in the desert and they saw Raven's Geno Saurer sitting there

"Ugh Emily, that dinosaur thing looks all yucky"

"yeah, your right Nat, let's give it a makeover" said Emily as she took out some spray cans that were HOT PINK colour.

"firstly, we'll paint it pink, to cover all those yucky dark colours" said Emily as she stared spraying it.

"I'll paint the other bits blue as she got a baby blue spray can out and started to spray it.

…A while later…

"All done!" said Nat proudly

"now it looks all pretty, I bet the owner will be proud of us that we redecorated his dinosaur" said Emily.

The Geno Saurer was painted hot pink and baby blue colours and it had Pretty Girl written in huge green letters on both sides, and it's tail had a few big red ribbons tied to it.

It wore a straw hat that had a big white feather on it's head and had ribbons tied to the guns and the guns were painted a light purple.

Lets just say that it looked very um… well… girly.

"hey look over there, another dinosaur that needs redecorating!" cried Nat pointing to a sleeping Shadow

"yeah lets paint him too!" cried Emily as they started to paint Shadow into girly colours too.

…A bit more later…

"Wow, it looks cute!" said Nat

"you can say that again" said Emily

"Wow, it looks cute! Repeated Nat

"oh forget it" mumbled Emily

Shadow was also painted hot pink and had little silver stars all over it, it had a big red heart in the centre of it's forehead that said love you right underneath, it had a red ribbon tied on it's tail and it said my name is Pinkie on it's front, and it had a big blue stripe that went from the tip of it's nose going down it's back to the tip of it's tail.

"well were done here, lets go home and watch some Beyblade" said Emily "yeah, okay" said Nat as they walked home.

…Still a bit later…

Raven was walking back to his Geno Saurer after destroying a Republican base, "hmph, a bunch of weaklings" he muttered as he walked to his Zoid, he was looking down until he stood infront of the Zoid, but when he looked up…

"AHHHHHHHHH!!! MY GENO SAURER!!! He Screamed.

His loud yell woke up a certain black organoid which should known as a pink organoid now that it had a paint job.

________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

Van, Fiona, Irvine, Moonbay and Zeke were travelling through the desert when they heard a distant scream.

"hey, that sounded like Raven screaming" said Van

"Yeah, it did sound like Raven, I wonder what's going on" said Fiona

"Let's go investigate" said Irvine as they head out to were the scream came from.

As they came closer they saw Raven gaping at a PINK and BLUE Geno Saurer and a pink organoid running around in circles trying to get the paint off.

"wait, is that RAVEN'S Geno Saurer?" asked Van

"Yes, I think so" said Fiona

"Wow!, Oh My god!, HAHAHAHAHA!!! Hey Raven!! Did you get a new paint job or something?!! I didn't know you liked pink and blue!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Van Laughed

Raven Growled then he turned around and faced Van "we fight, Now!" Raven Ordered then jumped in the Geno Saurer and Van jumped in his Blade Liger.

"alright, Zeke Mobilize!" he commanded and Zeke merged with his Liger

"The Particle charge cannon should finish him, Raven said as he pressed the button for the particle charge cannon as it charged, but instead of a particle beam, out came… STREAMERS AND COFETTI!?!?

"WHAT!?!? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?!? Yelled Raven

"well if I can't use a particle charge beam than I'll use normal firepower" he said as he pressed the controls for the guns to fire.

But what came out was not firepower, it was… WATER!?!?

"HAHAHAHAH, What in the world have you done to your Zoid Raven?! There's no way you can hurt me with water, streamers and confetti!! HAHAHAHA!!! Van Laughed.

"Well, at least he'll be a lot more easer to beat" said Van.

"Grrrrrrrrrr, what happened to my Geno Saurer, I swear that whoever did this will pay! Raven growled.

"SHADOW!!! He called his organoid and then he took of in the opposite direction.

Shadow, which should now be called Pinkie flew after him.

"Hey, come back here!!! Yelled Van but Raven was long gone.

"leave him, we'll get him later" said Irvine

"okay, now lets go" He said as they headed off.

________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

The two girls Emily and Nat were talking about the Geno Saurer while watching Beyblade on TV.

"I wanted to play water fight but we put our Super Soakers on that dinosaur" complained Nat

"well it's safer to have Super Soakers rather than real guns, they hurt people, besides we can just go to Target and get more of them" said Emily

"well, what about the streamers and confetti for tomorrow's party we put in that huge gun in the dinosaur's mouth, now we don't have any for the party. Said Nat.

"we'll just buy some more at Safeway" said Emily as they went to the mall to buy their stuff.

-End-

(A/N that was Insane!!! Please review me to tell me if this was any good, I hope it was funny to you readers out there or if it was just plain stupid, so please review, bye.

~ShadowDragon22 ~