Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ resurrected soul ❯ Voices in my head, I'm crazy aren't I... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Resurrected Soul

Disclaimer: I don't own any Zoid or any characters in this fanfic; I wish I did but unfortunately not .

This is my first fanfic and it may well be bad but it is my first so if you have any ideas to help me, I'm open, jus review it ok! Oh and this :**** means the end and beginning of a chapter

****

Resurrected Soul Chapter 1:

Voices in my head, I'm crazy aren't I…

****

The night had gotten cold, Van Flyheight turned over and over in his covers. The campfire was burning low, the ashes were spread everywhere. Moonbay was talking in her sleep, occasionally turning over then moaning all over again. Irvine lay asleep next to his grey command wolf in what looked like a very uncomfortable position. Fiona was half covered in ashes, sleeping right next to the campfire.

****

Van woke up, sweating all over and breathing very hard. He had not had a nightmare or any such, he just woke up like this. He looked around wondering if any of the others were awake. Everyone else was sleeping contently, Moonbay still talking in her sleep. But Van heard a different voice, not Moonbay's voice carried on the wind but a deeper voice. "Van…….blood…….help…" cried the voice softly, but when Van listened again there was nothing.

****

The next morning, Van woke up to find everyone awake already and the Sun high in the sky. He slowly got up and looked for something to eat. Moonbay, Irvine and Fiona had finished eating and had started to pack, all Van could find was a few leftovers. "AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, not fair you guys ate all the good bits of this……. what is this????" Van exclaimed. "Umm… not sure, can't remember, I think it had something to do with fish or bird……. steamed trout maybe?" Moonbay said, wondering what exactly it was. Fiona eventually said, "Actually, it was fried crow with fish stuffing." From the other three there was a very loud "EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW". "Why exactly did I eat that???" asked Moonbay. Van had moved away from the leftovers of the `fried crow with fish stuffing'. Irvine had disappeared behind a bunch of trees and all that could be heard of him were a few `splats' and `ewwws' every now and then. Fiona looked puzzled; she thought it tasted great, `They thought it was great when I gave it to them to eat'.

****

Van skipped breakfast that morning and they were off over the desert; Van and Irvine became so bored of Moonbay's singing they stuck plugs in their ears and twiddled their thumbs, ending up in a twiddle-your-thumb-the-most competition. Fiona sat with Moonbay singing along quietly so as not to disturb Van and Irvine in the competition. As they were slowly moving across one of the wide, unchartered deserts of the land, Van heard the `voice' again.

****

"Van…….. help…… quick……. come………..ea…" cried the voice louder and more urgently this time. The lieutenant listened closer for the end of the last word but it never came. He took out his earplugs and poked Irvine hard in back. Irvine jolted and took out his earplugs. Before he could start screaming, Van asked him loudly, "Did you hear that? It was so weird, what do you think it meant?" With a confused look on his face Irvine shouted out over Moonbay's `wailing' "WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT, WHAT VOICE, I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!?!?!?" "YOU KNOW, THE VOICE ASKING FOR HELP, QUICKLY AND SOMETHING ABOUT GOING SOMEWHERE!" shout Van. Moonbay practically bawling at the top of her voice was totally oblivious to the shouting outside. "NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, I THINK IT MIGHT BE FIONA SHOUTING FOR HELP TO GET AWAY FROM MOONBAY'S SO CALLED SINGING! I'M GOING TO HELP HER!" shouted Irvine. Before Van could understand what Irvine had just said, Irvine had bolted off to stop Moonbay.

****

"What did it mean by ea, I wonder…" Van thought. But his troubled thoughts were quickly wiped away when Irvine and Moonbay jumped out of the carrier with full on red faces screaming just as loudly and maybe even louder than Moonbay's singing.

****

Author's note:

What did you think of the first chapter of my first fanfic? Quite short isn't it. Please review it and tell me if I've gotten anything wrong and if you have any good ideas tell me and I'll see if I can use them. Thanx for reading guys! I hope I can write another chappie soon!

Leni