Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Segment one of Night Shade ❯ chapter preview ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Segment one: tentative title, a preview of one of the first chapter: not yet completed:

Seven hundred thousand years ago:

Omahnak City: Ancient Capital and holding place for Zoid Eve:

City's current status: besieged and aflame by the DeathSaur and Dark Lord Lurik:

"Mommy, mommy! Where are you" Screams were heard in the background, and all around the child looked she saw horror and death upon the people. "Elyssionette come, I must bring you to safety." The Mother from behind grabbed 5-year-old Elyssionette and ran as hard and fast as she could. The mother looked behind her and saw her husband in military uniform trying to fend off the Dark Lord's army. Then she noticed that in a flash of red the defenders were gone, and the city was for the taking by the Dark Lord and the DeathSaur. She turned around and tripped as she ran, she accidentally let go of Elyssionette and the mother fell to the floor. She looked up and saw the Evil man who destroyed the vast utopian Empire of the Zoidians. "Lurik, please I beg you stop this attack, what do you want with the Zoidians, why do you want to destroy us so much?" the Dark Lord simply smiled and said with anger, "What makes you think that you could ever possibly understand my intentions and why I want to destroy you and your people?" "You think that just because you are queen of a fallen Empire, you have the right to think that you can understand what I want, DON'T!" "However I will tell you what I want…Zoid Eve, the ultimate weapon that can help me achieve total victory over my rivals and enemies." "I ask of you your highness, where is it, where is Eve." The Queen said, "Never, I Shall't not tell you, I would rather die than give away that secret, then I will have to probe your mind after the city is taken." The Queen said to him, "You think that you control the DeathSaur, if you do your even more stupid then I thought, he does not be controlled, instead he controls you, sooner or later you shall find out the truth of his motives, it too has a hatred for the Zoidians and Zoid Eve, it lost battle after battle, but when he saw you and when he learned of your intentions he probably thought that you would make an excellent being to control, a being that could bring him to power and dominate the planet, you are foolish, you are not in power or control he is, he will kill you an your minions and attempt to destroy the Zoid Eve, but that he will not…" "SHUT UP! Lurik then slapped her so hard that she went flying into the building that was next to her.