Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Pill ❯ The Truth Pill ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Truth Pill
The story takes after the Death-saur and the Guardian Force and Reese and Raven are staying together.

Disclaimer: What do you think? . . Yeah your right. But I 'will' own them. after I win the lotto ^_^

Well, this story is just a normal everyday one. Just with your favourite pairing!!! RAVEN AND REESE!!!

Keys: "Talking" 'Organoid talking' -Organoid thinking- ~people thinking~ =Reese reading minds= **** scene change ****

Sorry, but the characters will be kinda .. weird, but I wanted this story too be like a non-'zoidish' fic, with no battles and yeah. I was going to make one where they go to school. Heh...gave up ^_^

It was an ordinary day at the base and as usual, we will find Van and Irvine fighting over the last pancake.

"RAVEN! Stay out of the bathroom when I'm in it!!!" screamed a very angry Reese.

"It was an accident, not like I would want to see an ugly girl like you!"

'WHAM!'

"Sounds like Reese hit a home run" laughed Irvine as he popped the last pancake in his mouth.

"Raven seems to walk in a lot on her lately." Moonbay joked.

"His hormones must have finally kicked in." Van looked at the lump sporting boy.

"IT SERIOSLY WASN'T MY FAULT!!!" Raven shouted at the laughing group.

"What ever" chuckled Fiona.

. **** in Reese's room. . ****

"Can you believe it?! the creepy barstard had the nerve to perve on me again!" she screamed to her Organoid.

Specular growled back saying it wasn't on purpose.

"You gotta be joking!!! That must have been like the 20th time his done that." Reese slumped on her bed brushing her short azure hair.

'Van looked' Specular suggested.

"Only once, and THAT was an accident.

'Zeke?'

"He's an Organoid."

'He's a male.'

"Never mind." Reese got up and left the room. Raven stood from her door.

"Now your perving me in my room??" she raised a brow at him.

"Maybe" he smirked and dashed running off.

"HENTAI!!!" Reese walked back in and slammed the door.

. ***** in the lounge . *****

"Wanna play gag on Raven?" Van asked Moonbay with a glint in his eye.

"Such as?" Irvine pressed on as he joined the conversation.

"You know how Raven seems to like Reese."

"Are we going to play match up?" Moonbay smirked.

"More like spell up"

"Huh?" the two chorused and Van's statement.

"We'll put something in his drink or food to... make him do what ever we want." Van smiled gleefully at the two as Moonbay shook her head.

"How bout a truth spell?" she smiled evilly.

"Sounds good." Irvine replied.

"There's an old creepy drug store at the end of the town, I'll go check it out" Van got up and left with his wallet.

"Well that got him out of the way." Irvine moved to the seat next to Moonbay and reached for the last cookie, before a sudden hand came in front of it and grabbed it.

"Nearly forgot my cookie" ^_^

Irvine gave him a few curses under his breath.

. **** in the drug store .*****

"Uh...hi, do you have any...like potions?" Van asked sheepishly at the old guy sitting there.

"Oh, Hi Van, nice to see you here!" came the familiar voice of a certain Doc.

"Old Man! What are you doing here?"

"Well, they needed someone to take care of this store, and usually drug stores are owned by old guys right? Specially a creepy one like this."

~More like a creepy one like you' Van thought sneakily at the Dr.D. ~

"So how can I help you?" the old guy got up and started to rummage through the cupboards.

Van looked around at the supplies. "Do you have any potions or pills, to...you know, make you do stuff, like tell the truth or make you do things."

"Well, I have some truth pills and a potion that makes you blush" Dr.D shook up a small bottle jiggling a few pills left in it and in the other hand a blue bottle with red liquid.

"I'll take it" ^_^ Van rummaged through him wallet.

"Care full Van. These are very strong, it will take a month or two for it to wear off, and who ever your giving it too, might not want to say things too hurt people's emotions.

"What ever gramps." Van cried over his shoulder as Dr.D put the change into the register.

"Finally making profit"

****** back at the base ******

"Got the stuff!!!" Van's voice ringed as he placed the pills and the bottle on the counter.

"Great! What you get?"

"Pills tell the truth and potion makes you blush"

"Blush you say? I've never seen Raven blushed, it'll be funny to see him though" Irvine laughed from the back.

"Perfect, now we can mix it in his food" Moonbay took a couple of pill, threw it in the porridge, and mixed the potion in his coffee. "RAVEN!!! your foods ready!!!"

Raven came down and stared at the porridge.

"What?" asked Moonbay innocently?

"You dint poison this did you?" he asks speciously.

"Well, you dint die when I poisoned your food last time, so you should be fine." She replied sarcastically.

"Was wondering why it tasted weird."...."WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL STARING AT ME?!?!"

Every looked away and carried on with their stuff.

Raven picked up the spoon blew on it and placed the food in and swallowed.

"Ugh!!! This taste like crap!" Raven shoved the bowl away and left with his coffee. Moonbay went to the bowl and started shifting the spoon through it.

"Hope he ate it" Van looked over her shoulder.

"He must have! I put in like the whole thing in!" Moonbay swirled the spoon some more. "Owell."

**** *some one knocks on the door* ****

"I'll get it!!!" Reese walked down the hallway to the door and opened it. "KEVIN!!! When did you get here?!" she pulled the guy with Dark brown messy hair, and Persian blue eyes in and hugged him, Raven stood in the corner and studied him suspiciously.

"I just got here. How are you? So aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"

"Yeah sure, c'mon! GUYS!!!" Reese called everyone too the hall where they met Kevin.

"Hey, so you're the famous Van everyone's been talking about." Kevin shook hands with him.

"Heh, the one and only." Van placed his other hand behind his head.

"And you must be the famous Raven" he put his hand out to shake, but Raven didn't offer.

"What ever jerk.." Raven was surprised how quickly that came out.

"Raven!!! Don't insult our guest!!!" Reese scolded him.

Raven mumbled a sorry and left with the Organoids.

"So, where did you guys meet?" Moonbay asked eyeing him making him blush.

"Eh... me and Kevin meet long time ago just before the war and we kept in touch every now and then" Reese fiddled with her rings.

"Well, your welcome to stay with us as long as you want." Van said cheerfully.

"Thanks" Reese pulled on Kevin's arm, "C'mon I want show you my favourite spot" ^_^

***** Raven's room *****

"Stupid baka, hanging on too my Reese like that" Raven froze ~My Reese? WA??! When did I ever say that?!?~

'Raven, what's wrong?'

"Huh? Just thinking about Reese" Raven placed his hand over his mouth.

'Oh!!! And why are you thinking of her'

Raven shook his head and ran out of his room.

~ THE HELL!!! Can't I keep my mouth shut of something?!?~

"Hey Raven!" Reese gestured him over to her room. "How'd you like my dress?" she turned around a few time in a blue strapless 'night-out-kinda- dress' with sequences following the outlines.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He dumbfounded looked at her and started blushing. "Why the question?"

"Well... I'm going out on a date" she said sheepishly... "Raven...are you blushing??"

"Huh, no I'm not."

"Yes you are" she gave him a small mirror and he bushed even more.

"Anyway, whom are you going out with?"

"Kevin"

"WHAT?!? With the jerk??" Raven again wondered why he said that.

"Why, you jealous?" she raised a brow.

"Yes" Raven slapped his hand over his mouth again. ~SHIT~ He left the room in a hurry and bumped into Kevin.

"Oh...hi Raven." Kevin smiled at him, but received a scowl in stead.

"Stay away from me and Reese." With that, he left.
Well that's all for now,, so review and tell me how the story is ^_^_^

Ja